Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room (54954 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Mums, How Do You Do You Family Laundry? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Newboss(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mehn, see hot babe angry
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Not a diamond Head.
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by 77up(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday lala baba
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Omor if na me see this snake, before i go enter that laundry room again na only God know..

1 Like

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by labani06(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
omo see clean snake catcher no charm amulet no devilish incantation but just knowledge .
why Africa, why Africa why are we full of superstition .why are we left behind.
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
OH!! Lala Ur birthday don come with sure snake....... Python for that Matter. ............ Lucky Lala
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by SCAMDOCTOR: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
RealJigga10:
[b]
Recoup your Losses! Make Gains Ahead!!!

Are you a heavy staker who can invest atleast 10,000 naira on a sure game of 5 odds and PAY AFTER WIN

If yes, send "interested" via whatsapp to 0902 23
DOMINIQUE LALASTICLALA
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Timisamd(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
*mood* for lala right now
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Gebbson007(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
watched the video n saw the way the snake WS struggling nt to get in the bag ,in my mind I WS like IF THEM BORN U WELL CM TRY THIS FR NAIJA IF NO B PLANK THEM GO FIRST TAKE SCATTER UR HEAD BFR U END UP INSIDE POT .

1 Like

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Dollabiz: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by DianaJ(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
choi! see meat oo
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Bendingmoment12(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
hmm my love for snakes

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
That's just their pet. How the hell will someone attempt to catch a huge snake with just an ordinary hand.
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lala ryt now

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by aysuprano(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday lala
Manage this for tonight

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Akuruoulo:
That's just their pet. How the hell will someone attempt to catch a huge snake with just an ordinary hand.
Its actually possible
Guess you haven't heard or watched snake catchers?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by JJOF(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Akuruoulo:
That's their profession, n dey re good at it. Go 2 utube, n u'd see lot of vids on snake catchers capturing big Boas.
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by arrestdarrester: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Operation Python dance inside cooking pot next
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
SmartyPants:
People like unnecessary wahala sometimes. They could have simply sedated the creature first.
won't they hold it before sedating it? I guess, you don't know the meaning of "sedate."
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
hold wetin, aren't there sedating guns?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Na wa o!

How that snake take enter that place in the first place?

Hmmm
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
MatthAnn:

Its actually possible

I have but must it land in the catchers laundry room?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
MatthAnn:

Its actually possible

I know how many of them that have been bitten by snake. Just that snake poison antidote was there with them.
Am gonna use gun for the snake, not even cutlass or stick
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by SmartyPants(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
justbusy:
won't they hold it before sedating it? I guess, you don't know the meaning of "sedate."

Meaning you don't know that there are devices that can fire tranquilizers. Okay.

Don't mention me again. Use the time to read more.
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by kmaster007: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2019
snake way dem supposed to shell wit stones
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by tosin4life(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2019
This one loud o
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by piagetskinner(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Mehn the woman is so brave to be pulling a 20 foot python...

If na me I for don Japaaa
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Didcot: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Where is that bastar d called Lalastical?

Come out and see what you live for you stupid raaasclaart grin
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Didcot: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
piagetskinner:
Mehn the woman is so brave to be pulling a 20 foot python...

If na me I for don Japaaa

Fuc king Pusssssssy
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I know how many of them that have been bitten by snake. Just that snake poison antidote was there with them.
Am gonna use gun for the snake, not even cutlass or stick
Haha
Nobody likes snakes anyways
Except for some psychopaths��������
�����������������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.