Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room (54955 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Mums, How Do You Do You Family Laundry? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

No girlfriend to do for
Big LIE
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Y'all but G is the guy name or nickname
Na wa
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Just said
Maybe it can change your mind and perspective

Hahaha. They said one pant is equal to one Benz. That's why I asked if that's what you want to give since it's easy for u to provide
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Big LIE
I don't force someone to believe me.
U are the 1558⅞488888th person that didn't believe me anytime I say I have no girlfriend
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Na wa
That's their occupation
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U are the 1558⅞488888th person that didn't believe me anytime I say I have no girlfriend
Hahaaaaaa

No its not like I don't believe you,but

I don't believe you
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Hahaha. They said one pant is equal to one Benz. That's why I asked if that's what you want to give since it's easy for u to provide
I won't engage myself in that

Las las them go dey alright
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

I won't engage myself in that

Alright I want the real benz
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

That's their occupation
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Alright I want the real benz
Don't worry

I will send it through Facebook or Twitter
Which one do you want?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Its not like I don't believe you, but

I don't believe you
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Hahaaaaaa

No its not like I don't believe you,but

I don't believe you

Hahaha
I gat I big problem with myself
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Hahaha
I gat I big problem with myself
You go dey alright
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

You go dey alright
U don't know my problem and u say I go dey alright
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U don't know my problem and u say I go dey alright
But you said you have a big problem

Okay what is the problem?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Don't worry

I will send it through Facebook or Twitter
Which one do you want?
I want it tru air for night.
U be witch?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I want it tru air for night.
U be witch?
Lol
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

But you said you have a big problem

Okay what is the problem?
Never mind
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lol

Answer me na
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by wizardus: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Over to you seriki...you know yourself...calling your name dey like say I dey rewind...lol
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Never mind
A problem shared
is half solved
You can tell me
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Answer me na
Witch ko,wizard no
Am not a witch,never even seen one before
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Answer me na
Witch ko,wizard ni
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Witch ko,wizard ni

Alright, don't bother yourself.
I go come for night come collect am
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

A problem shared
is half solved
You can tell me

Alright I will.
Wen u bounce back
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Alright I will.
Wen u bounce back
Okay

Am back
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Okay

Am back

My problem is that am super shy, and...
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Okay

Am back

U aren't back.
Are you a student?
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U aren't back.
Are you a student?
Why do you ask?
By the way I was busy with somethings
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

My problem is that am super shy, and...
Are you an introvert
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Are you an introvert
I don't understand
Re: Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room by Akuruoulo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Why do you ask?
By the way I was busy with somethings

U were coming and going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.