Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (74633 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by McAausim: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
sad

Hundreddegrees:
Sometimes we get some of these amenities in public places too but Nigerians don't know how to maintain stuffs bro.. People blame Society, but we are the society

Sh*thole.... Kenyan is far better than nigeria

1 Share

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Effiongdbest: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
ticoticotico:

I swear you be clown grin grin grin
Please I'm eating I don't want to laugh

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by naijjaman(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by idsamoo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
grin grin Afonja and sh.1t are like 5 & 6! This afonjaic clown could not see anywhere else in abroad to compare with Nigeria, but it’s only the toilet that he deemed fit for his comparison. Haba, afonja, who do una this thing?

Shut up! Foolish idio.t !! that's who you are, forget what he is using to compare, if you understand and read meaning to the msg he is passing to you and your villagers that sell their right, you will weep for your generations unborn with the way things are going in the country.

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Effiongdbest: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
grin grin Afonja and sh.1t are like 5 & 6! This afonjaic clown could not see anywhere else in abroad to compare with Nigeria, but it’s only the toilet that he deemed fit for his comparison. Haba, afonja, who do una this thing?

I'm eating please I don't want to laugh

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by pricy007(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chipink:
when a yoruba man sees neat toilet for the first time grin, different from normal pit toilet or room potty they are used to.
So of all things u saw abroad it's only toilet that awed u sir? grin

This conehead Afonjas are just clowns I swear.
trabalism.. U sucks

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:

Is this all for likes?? Or u just actually found a weird and lame way to still bring tribalism out of a simple biological activity as shittting something everybody in the world does so far they are still eating and existing..
You try oooo....is this what u do for a living.??..cos u are good in a very weird way
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by McAausim: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sportybet33:
⬇⬇⬇

Ole Ori tutu .... shocked

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Redman44(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
In 2013, I tried to use a public toilet in Ibadan, Oyo State. It was not dirty as I expected but it was a Pit Latrine kind of toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked. And I paid like 20 Naira to use the place. In 2013, there should have been no Pit Latrine public toilets in Nigeria. And there were Banks and Business Shops in the area where the row of toilets were located. Very Sad experience I had. There should have been a borehole near the toilet with enough taps in the toilet cubicles themselves with wash hand basins, toilet seats etc. Nigerians will gladly pay 200 Naira to use the toilets if they are modern, well maintained and stocked with toilet rolls every hour. If we have these kinds of toilets all over the nation, toilet roll companies will spring up and flourish. People will have jobs as Cleaners who will be paid to clean the toilets and tidy the environment hourly and daily. Let us start thinking.

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
His green raincoat, track suit bottom and socks suggests that He may have just Arrived. grin

And the only thing that caught his Attention was a public toilet? it Appears he also may not have passed through Heathrow, because if he did, He would have just Moved into one of Heathrow Aiport toilets, Thinking it's a 2 bedroom flat.

I even sits in one of Heathrow Aiports toilets and fall Asleep some times. grin
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Rectangularrod2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Celebrityblog:
This Yoruba man abroad gives you a walk through about life in the abroad. He’s not happy about the situation in Nigeria.

He gives you a walk through the public toilet and it’s facilities. He’s not happy about the situation in Nigeria.

Watch the video HERE

What do you think?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/yoruba-man-abroad-shows-off-public.html?m=1
Nigeria is a shithole

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't want this in Nigeria in this era of panties stealing. Some of these guys will just be entering public toilets forcefully to steal ladies panties at gun point
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by webizone(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Rizstar post=75799948][/quote] I didn't read Aristotle, but I knew this fact.
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Donpeak(f): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
He was asking Nigerians to vote for SOWORE to get these amenities- including electricity etc

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
MacLovington:

Nigeria seriously lacks philia. That is why you first of all an Hausa-Fulani, Igbo, Edo, Yoruba, Tiv, Ijaw, Berom and so on and depending on circumstances a Nigerian as a distant second.
In such circumstances patriotism and a sense of shared identity and citizenship are in very short supply.
For those ITK goons, I am responding to a specific post here, not directly related to thread topic.
-

destruction of the educational system is to blame
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by planetx: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
He should just pack his luggage and move into the toilet now since he love the place so much.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by juwoonn(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Celebrityblog:
This Yoruba man abroad gives you a walk through about life in the abroad. He’s not happy about the situation in Nigeria.

He gives you a walk through the public toilet and it’s facilities. He’s not happy about the situation in Nigeria.

Watch the video HERE

What do you think?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/yoruba-man-abroad-shows-off-public.html?m=1
The major message he's passing has been neglected. He's saying that you shouldn't vote Buhari/Atiku...
He said you guys should vote Sowore...so that you can have a better life like what he's showing you guys.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by ayomide77: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Peleeee
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
So this one is angry with his country because of toilet

Na so he like shittt

He is clearly a fool.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by denjjy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Afterall we're still better than India

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by papyskinsy: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
abegggii.. de one we have here in shoprite mall is cleaner dan dis.. dem designate person to dey clean toilet every minutes.. fr dat mall grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
limeta:
Picture of public toilet in zoogeria or shut yr trap

Petty!
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria i tired
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by postemail: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:
Build something of that structure in Nigeria and watch her citizen ruin it in less than a year... Don't even think about it in Lagos, one slowpoke will shít in custard rubber and dump it beside the toilet. The country should be sold to China and her citizens evacuated to Mar for scientific research purpose.
An average Nigerian was born, is born and will be born with the "I don't care attitude" "It's not my property attitude".... Try to correct them and they'll give you the "Na your papa get am" attitude.

Bro, with this mentality amongst Nigerians, do you think we still need democratic leadership? I reckon we need a "no nonsense" dictator to reset my brains.
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why does it have to be a Yoruba man? Why couldn't just be a Nigerian man? So we all realize we aren't the same, right? We can never be the same... Yoruba always better than all other tribes in Africa. angry

Foolish NL mods... Foolish 9ja bloggers... Foolish everyone.
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
we are ourself enemy
Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by postemail: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
juwoonn:

The major message he's passing has been neglected. He's saying that you shouldn't vote Buhari/Atiku...
He said you guys should vote Sowore...so that you can have a better life like what he's showing you guys.

The message is lost on them. Do you think these buffoons can see beyond Atiku and Buhari? Don't hold any hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria by Emycord: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
shit.hole comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.