Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? (685 Views)

Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by OmalichaFavour(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
There's nothing I love in this world like wedding ceremonies. I've attended so many, and while I's hope that someday my Prince charming would sweep me off my feet, I just couldn't help but imagine what a couple whose wedding is fixed for Saturday (Feb. 23) do.
Imagine the printed invitations cards, the hopes, the payment of venue and a whole lot that goes into a wedding preparation.
Just a few minutes ago, a post by a twitter user who claim his/her 45 year old aunt is getting married on February 23rd, made homepage on Nairaland. As I pause to pounder why a 45 year old lady is just getting married now, I couldn't help but wonder how she would be feeling right now. Anyways, it could be her second, third or even fourth marriage. Aunty, biko, pele!
If u know what people in this situation should do, pls drop ur opinion in d comment section.

Also, this morning I heard on Radio Nigeria about a food vendor who prepared a large quantity of food hoping that she would make a huge sell at a polling unit. The uncertainties why dey this country now don big pass Kosy Orjiakor's bosom. Nawa for Nigeria

Less I forget, happy birthday to a great lover of snake, lalasticlala. Dearest Mod, would u accept a rattle snake or a python for birthday gift?

Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
They should just add to the programme of events
1. Couples going to vote
Then all other things follow
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by SUPERPACK: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
OmalichaFavour:
There's nothing I love in this world like wedding ceremonies. I've attended so many, and while I's hope that someday my Prince charming would sweep me off my feet, I just couldn't help but imagine what a couple whose wedding is fixed for Saturday (Feb. 23) do.
Imagine the printed invitations cards, the hopes, the payment of venue and a whole lot that goes into a wedding preparation.
Just a few minutes ago, a post by a twitter user who claim his/her 45 year old aunt is getting married on February 23rd, made homepage on Nairaland. As I pause to pounder why a 45 year old lady is just getting married now, I couldn't help but wonder how she would be feeling right now. Anyways, it could be her second, third or even fourth marriage. Aunty, biko, pele!
If u know what people in this situation should do, pls drop ur opinion in d comment section.

Also, this morning I heard on Radio Nigeria about a food vendor who prepared a large quantity of food hoping that she would make a huge sell at a polling unit. The uncertainties why dey this country now don big pass Kosy Orjiakor's bosom. Nawa for Nigeria

Less I forget, happy birthday to a great lover of snake, lalasticlala. Dearest Mod, would u accept a rattle snake or a python for birthday gift?
let me be your Prince charming, hope you are atikulating already.
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by Mynd44: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why will you fix your wedding to a date put up to accommodate a re-run? That is irresponsibility and they shouldnt blame INEC.

They can have their wedding on Friday or Sunday
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by ogawisdom(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
They should quitely fix it on Thursday or Friday and shut up already.

Only a senseless person will fix a wedding on an election year before may 29.

If n when Buhari loses n refuses to hand over, this country may be thrown into a crisis that might result to war.

1 Like

Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by OmalichaFavour(f): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44:
Why will you fix your wedding to a date put up to accommodate a re-run? That is irresponsibility and they shouldnt blame INEC.

If they reschedule it for Friday or Sunday, how would they communicate it to their guess?
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
OmalichaFavour:

If they reschedule it for Friday or Sunday, how would they communicate it to their guess?

How did they get the date across in the first place? They can use the same way
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by maclatunji: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Contact the hall and ask for a date much further than the election period to reschedule to.

Leverage on social media to inform extended family and friends of the change.

If they are Muslims, have a small Aqidu Nikkah on Sunday, next week with the Walimah at the postponed date.

We have been blessed with the ability to think for a reason.

1 Like

Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by maclatunji: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44:

Why are you pretending many people would know or expect a rerun?

1 Like

Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by OmalichaFavour(f): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
let me be your Prince charming, hope you are atikulating already.

I have to see ur bank statement first.
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by Informer155(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2019
OmalichaFavour:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....money or love
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by alezzy13: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2019
maclatunji:

Why are you pretending many people would know or expect a rerun?

No mind mynd. tongue

Even me wey dey follow politics wasn't aware of the rerun date. Moreover reruns will usually not be as intense as the main election
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by SUPERPACK: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2019
OmalichaFavour:

do you want to go blind.? My balance runs in trillions.
Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by sammyj: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Do the wedding ceremony inside their parlor now if they can’t wait!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? by OmalichaFavour(f): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
do you want to go blind.? My balance runs in trillions.
Empty barrel, they say...

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Reaches Final Decision On Rivers APC / Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari With Kids That Got People Talking - Photos / Ndigbo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.