Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 7 (1274 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 7 by prettybabe(f): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hi guys,

I ve been trying to register for this years GUS 7 but i ve been having problems with the site. Each time i try to register, after getting to the second page of the registration form, instead of it taking me to the third page which is the last page were i can then submit, it will rather take me back to the first page of the registration to start again or display an error on the page this has happed several times and i m seriously worried cos this is wat actually happens almost every year i try to register.

Please u guys shld help me out with hw to fill the form or which site to go execpt the one i ve been visiting www.gulderultimatesearch.tv i really wish to participate in this years edition,

Thanks in advance,

Theewhy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7 by Neroiam(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have the sane issue..

Lalasticlala

Please move to front page if we can get help

(1) (Reply)

I Love Africa Films / Sex Collateral - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie / Sex On Rampage Before Selection To Feature In Nigerian Movies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.