Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) (7766 Views)

Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by Izabel(f): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Which of the history?
Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by MusicTherapist: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Teni reveals the reason why she doesn't want to slim down

Nigerian popstar, Teni is not ready to slim down her big and bold stature and she boldly told a fan the reason why on Twitter.

Teniola who definitely is the rave of the moment in the Nigerian music scene has a big, bold stature which some people thinks she should just make a magic to slim down even if it’s a bit but she ain’t ready.

A fan on Twitter raised his own opinion too and said; “If Teni can slim down a bit” but on the other hand the ‘Uyo Meyo’ singer swiftly replied, “B.I.G forever!! So when a b*tch n*gga walk up, imma knock em Tf out”

So .. don’t expect Teni to slim down bruh never going to happen.

MORE GIST HERE: https://naijabuzz300.com/reason-why-teni-doesnt-want-to-slim-down-revealed/

Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2019
People have been body shaming Teni and still she has never been rude to any of them she has been diplomatic and civil in her responses to all of them. I hope when she is eventually pushed to the wall and is forced to react harshly the Internet would remember all her diplomatic responses to body shamers and negative people.

I love you Teni keep being you.
Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

So Christianity should be based on what is "now considered"?
So you tell an Irish man to do away with his kilt, which is ingrained in him as his identity because of what? The same Irish who massively propagated Christianity in Africa?

It's Scots that wear kilts
Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2019
grandstar:

It's Scots that wear kilts
Irish wear too
Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

How close is that to men wearing trousers since time immemorial?
How about Igbo men that tie wrappers?
Re: Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) by CustardPrince(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Those that designed the clothing you posted had evil intentions

What of women that their work demand it... Like engineers and sports women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? My Wife Or Chika Ike? / Togo Davido: Lady Ran To Take Pictures With Davido Look Alike. PHOTOS / Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.