Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise (29539 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The evil man can smell his retirement.
If Buhari no go back to Daura make I no wake up the following morning after the election.

Amen.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by jchioma: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol @

This is the highest level of mismanagement and gross interpretation of corruption against the original Nigerians.

Of course, the failure personified Buhari aka Jubril el Sudan is not an original Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by mycar: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
lafuria1:
Did Buhari ask for the postponement, NO, INEC did, he should use his intelligence to know INEC is solely responsible.
Who appointed the inec, he did
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by babadeee(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dino98:

If u think he just said rubbish then u are one of the blind followers of buhari...who will never think for themselves. U are seeing RED, APC say its BLUE, u will agree as if God does not.know why he gave u sense.

Inec postponed the election...the whole world and every rational person is condemning it. The only people okay with it are Buhari supporters. Its like immediately u start supporting buhari ur ability to think is erased.

Someone is complaining...this is the general compliant by the larger population of Nigerians....how they av made plans for next week, how they wasted money to travel to go and vote, how INEC should av known before 2am of the election day that they are lacking... but just look at ur rubbish comment. Its as if u are living in an alternate universe. Try and reason with ur brain please. Stop displaying stupidity becos of APC.

You mean what he just complained about is rubbish?? Na wa for some people sha.
Na people like him no make the Country step up, with those kind of people my brother this Country will still be the same because they are too daft to see the truth

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by akdjr(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
But he failed to react when Jonathan postponed the election.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Dee1murphy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If Buhari no go back to Daura make I no wake up the following morning after the election.

Amen
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
That is why I Go Dye is still a comedian not and not an administrator; otherwise he would have known that INEC is this time around completely independent, having been given everything it requested for to successfully carry out the elections.

This postponement is completely due to INEC's failure to manage its own logistics; unlike the postponement under GEJ where the reason then was due to issues of security (under the executive) headed by GEJ; Buhari can therefore not be held responsible for the present failure - those blaming him are either doing so out of ignorance (as apparent in the case of I Go Dye) or simply out of hatred and vendetta they have for him.

2 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by varyo: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
when will truth be appreciated in this country??
I go die only said the hard truth.Pls keep talking nobody can never take away that virtue from you.
Hard truth,@I go die God bless your soul.

author=NOC1 post=75793334]I go die should go and die.
I am not in any way in support of the stupid act from INEC, if He will die ever listen or read he will see that the president condemned the act. That of 2015 was done by the then president based on security challenges.
The president and the Senate have made available to INEC all pins they requested to the build up of this election, i can't see the reason why logistic arrangements will be an issue. [/quote]
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by shegra58: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
You get sense so I go die? Election was postponed in 2011 even when election had started in some state and in 2015 again election was postponed for 6weeks but because this one is Buhari regime every body come turn to blaster online dey blast Buhari

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by mcquin(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
RealTrump:
Actually, most Nigerians, not just "I go die" need to be educated on what the function of each elected position of Government is.

There is too much concentration on the person at the centre n most of us don't even know who our senator or or even state house legislator is.

1. It is not Buhari's job to tar the road in front of your house.
2. It is not Buhari's job to connect the pipes that brings water from the dam to your kitchen.
3. If INEC postponed for security reasons, we can blame Buhari for not providing enough security cover but this issue has nothing to do with PMB.

There are so many elected position in Nigeria and we all shout is like for Atiku, share for Buhari. Whoever wins the next election, don't be deceived, the suffering will still continue until you start holding that councillor in your ward accountable.

Let's all enjoy the suffering, I guarantee it is not ending any time soon. Perhaps the suffering will help reset all out brains.
Some of you are really to sound like Buhari. His level of intelligence rubs off on you.
Governors and Legislators are all elected, so the people hold them to account.

Is the INEC Chairman elected or appointed? Who appointed him? On whose table does the bulk stop?

You are only as intelligent as your mentor Buhari. It's not an insult afterall you consider the man intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by MrAJQ(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dino98:

If u think he just said rubbish then u are one of the blind followers of buhari...who will never think for themselves. U are seeing RED, APC say its BLUE, u will agree as if God does not.know why he gave u sense.

Inec postponed the election...the whole world and every rational person is condemning it. The only people okay with it are Buhari supporters. Its like immediately u start supporting buhari ur ability to think is erased.

Someone is complaining...this is the general compliant by the larger population of Nigerians....how they av made plans for next week, how they wasted money to travel to go and vote, how INEC should av known before 2am of the election day that they are lacking... but just look at ur rubbish comment. Its as if u are living in an alternate universe. Try and reason with ur brain please. Stop displaying stupidity becos of APC.

You mean what he just complained about is rubbish?? Na wa for some people sha.

What are you talking about? Who says he is happy or satisfy with the postponement? Do you I also traveled from Kaduna to Kwara state just to vote Buhari? Do you know how disappointed even the president is? The BMO, and APC and all APC supporters complained about the postponement but when you come to blame the President on what is not duty is highest order of stupidity.

Mind you am not as blind and sadist as many PDP officials and supporters who are only after the removal of the President regardless of who is coming to replace him.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by egbetokuns(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think Yoruba is the most funniest set of people in politics, Yoruba condemned Buhari, now thinking to vote in Atiku. Wel, North is on the saver side, either Buhari or Atiku they stil hold political post of number one citizen. The game is now between East and West. Osinbajon is from west (yoruba), and Obi from East (Igbo). The Igbo are supporting Atiku/Obi because they recognise the importance of their son being the vice president. Go to all ministries you'll discover that the number of Igbo workers outnumbered all other ethnic groups in the nation. How are they doing it? They have always been in government since 1960 as vice presidents and so on. Each time this happens they fill the ministries with their people whether these people qualify or not. This time around they are posting stupid stories and lies to make Yoruba support their plans. If you vote PDP you have sold your own people and assist the Igbo to have their ways. If you are in doubt about the Igbo attitude check the period Azikwe was the ceremonial president of Nigeria, he made sure that all vice chancellors of Nigerian universities are Igbo. Gradually, almost all junior and senior posts were filled by Igbo. If you still go to university of Ibadan you would still find the traces of this atrocity there. Yoruba should think twice before they condemn their own. Omo eni kii sedi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omi elomii. Right in front of me now is a book on Hubert Ogunde and I have just read the story around the development of the play and song Yoruba Ronu. I've never seen a people who decide to be self enemies like Yoruba. You may decide not to vote in your own as Yoruba because Igbo are surreptitiously twisting your brains through lies and half truths on the social media but you may regret your action soon. But don't forget the Yoruba adage that says Teni n teni, takisa n taatan. But while Ohaneze is saying openly that they are voting massively for PDP because their son Obi is the running mate, Yoruba are unfortunately deriding their own son, Osinbajo, for petty politicking. We need to change this pattern of self indictment and destruction. Yoruba worked against Awolowo, Abiola, Bola Ige and other stars among them. I dont understant the problem of yorubas, Can't we reason?

Ps: share among yorubas if you are convinced

ote author=Chelsea82 post=75792889]In a video he shared online relating Buhari Fuming in anger in 2015 after Elections were postponed by INEC.

They where all insinuating that Jonathan was behind this all to extend his tenure as President and to plot his rigging strategy.

I Go Dye wrote :

I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.

He further stated that he was astonished like many other Nigerians who woked up only to discover that INEC has postponed and fixed new dates 23rd for the elections. I feel this is totally unacceptable from an institution like INEC that had been given 185 billon naira to organise it's logistics prior to this day.

Federal government has the financial capacity to bear the extra logistics burden that will be incurred from this postponement, but what happens to the rest of us?Who have planned marriage ceremonies,parties,funeral programs and other social activities who have fixed several events and occasions on the new dates,we are now forced to make new plans,resulting in the loss of time,financial burden and psychological problems.

Unfortunately for me,I have proposed 23rd February as the auditioning date for my project Sort talent hunt at Delta State. After spending so much on publicity,venue and other logistics,I am now forced to change the dates, even the final that was to hold on 27th February will also be affected.

This is the highest level of mismanagement and gross interpretation of corruption against the original Nigerians.

This is the kind of frustration melted on Nigerian youths on a daily basis,when they are frustrated out of businesses because of electricity,high expenses of goods and services due to foreign exchange rate,unemployment that has led many to crimes and taking risks' through the deserts to seek greener pastures in strange lands;the negative options is created by the insensitive of Nigerian government,it shows they don't really care about their citizens.

To even make this situation worst,the postponement was carried out at Night.So when did they realise that the logistics involved was not adequately prepared for? This was how the Goodluck Jonathan past administration postponed the 2015 presidential elections and we condemned it,we felt that with the change mantra that will be end of such maladministration.

This is a national embarrassment and deliberate attempt to ridicule us a Nation. Amb Francis Agoda

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/postponement-i-go-dye-blast-buhari.html?m=1

Watch the video that Got Buhari fuming, which made I Go Dye Blast Buhari from HERE[/quote]
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by HomeOfMe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
In a video he shared online relating Buhari Fuming in anger in 2015 after Elections were postponed by INEC.

They where all insinuating that Jonathan was behind this all to extend his tenure as President and to plot his rigging strategy.

I Go Dye wrote :

I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.

He further stated that he was astonished like many other Nigerians who woked up only to discover that INEC has postponed and fixed new dates 23rd for the elections. I feel this is totally unacceptable from an institution like INEC that had been given 185 billon naira to organise it's logistics prior to this day.

Federal government has the financial capacity to bear the extra logistics burden that will be incurred from this postponement, but what happens to the rest of us?Who have planned marriage ceremonies,parties,funeral programs and other social activities who have fixed several events and occasions on the new dates,we are now forced to make new plans,resulting in the loss of time,financial burden and psychological problems.

Unfortunately for me,I have proposed 23rd February as the auditioning date for my project Sort talent hunt at Delta State. After spending so much on publicity,venue and other logistics,I am now forced to change the dates, even the final that was to hold on 27th February will also be affected.

This is the kind of frustration melted on Nigerian youths on a daily basis,when they are frustrated out of businesses because of electricity,high expenses of goods and services due to foreign exchange rate,unemployment that has led many to crimes and taking risks' through the deserts to seek greener pastures in strange lands;the negative options is created by the insensitive of Nigerian government,it shows they don't really care about their citizens.

To even make this situation worst,the postponement was carried out at Night.So when did they realise that the logistics involved was not adequately prepared for? This was how the Goodluck Jonathan past administration postponed the 2015 presidential elections and we condemned it,we felt that with the change mantra that will be end of such maladministration.

This is a national embarrassment and deliberate attempt to ridicule us a Nation. Amb Francis Agoda

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/postponement-i-go-dye-blast-buhari.html?m=1

Watch the video that Got Buhari fuming, which made I Go Dye Blast Buhari from HERE
Let us not totally blame the INEC chairman. He was obviously under pressure to rig the election in favour of the Apc-led FG,considering all that happened prior to the elections;the fire outbreaks at inec offices in pdp states,fire gutting election materials at pdp states,materials not being available at some of those states,etc. Watching him make the speech this early morning,he looked like someone who's being bullied and was unhappy. Don't be surprised if they removed him and replaced with another Buhari's family member.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by mcquin(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
akdjr:
But he failed to react when Jonathan postponed the election.
If you intended to continue with such failure, why did you vote Jonathan out? If Jona postponed and you voted him out, then no excuse now that Buhari failed too.

Besides Jonathan postponed weeks to election. This was at election eve, when people had closed shops and many travelled down to vote.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by YorubaBigot: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:

The demon of death has been despatched to your territory. As soon buhari emerges , then you will fall down and die, die, die, die, die,
the death you wish him will fall on you
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
mycar:

President doesn't have the power to appoint INEC CHAIRMAN, he can only NOMINATE.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by fruqy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Death number 1 recorded.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by musa1010: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
AMEEN
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by lafuria1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
naunasabi:

Bro APC has used your boxers. You need spiritual help.

Try and say something intelligent
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I say a big AMEN to that
From the depth of my heart,I wish a big AMEN to it
The angels in heaven please echo and re-echo it so God can stamp it.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by lafuria1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
mycar:

Appointment subject to senate clearance, the president can't sack INEC chairman , the INEC chairman doesn't report to the president

These are simple things , it doesn't matter what politicians do, INEC is independent
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by ubongga(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
y u Kum dey swear now....
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by mysterydude: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Amen
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by ubongga(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gbemishile1:
I say a big AMEN to that From the depth of my heart,I wish a big AMEN to it The angels in heaven please echo and re-echo it so God can stamp it.
bcuz he/she acted out of foolishness, must u also follow in such act?
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Funkybabee(f): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lovetoglory:
I go die and you will die very soon. You are very stupid for calling for the resignatiob of the president idiot

ori e buru , go and read the text again...

omoshi adanu
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by dermmy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
nikz:
Buhari matter don tire me. I expected him to go on air and apologize. what sort of govt is this?

Apologize because he is the INEC chairman
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Dino98: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrAJQ:

What are you talking about? Who says he is happy or satisfy with the postponement? Do you I also traveled from Kaduna to Kwara state just to vote Buhari? Do you know how disappointed even the president is? The BMO, and APC and all APC supporters complained about the postponement but when you come to blame the President on what is not duty is highest order of stupidity.

Mind you am not as blind and sadist as many PDP officials and supporters who are only after the removal of the President regardless of who is coming to replace him.

You know the president is very sad becos you are his right hand man na. Both of u are close friends. Nonsense.

Is it not a common trend with this party/government?? When any negative thing happens that Nigerians criticize, they will say "the presidency was not aware" but if its a good thing, they want to take credit for it.

So u mean to tell me that the presidency, the people in charge of our nation also woke up this morning like we the masses and heard INEC postponed the election??

If YES, what does that say of this president and his crew?? Is that not just funny?? International observers woke up to the news, the presidency also woke up to the news.

Lets assume they had notin to do with this whole drama. What u are saying is that the presidency even by yesterday had no idea that elections won't hold today?? So they were clueless like we all were?? You mean they had no idea of the challenges INEC were having?? Do u know what that means?? It goes to show how incompetent this government is.

Useless APC

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by unikprince(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Bros calm down, I forbid that for u bro.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
lafuria1:
Did Buhari ask for the postponement, NO, INEC did, he should use his intelligence to know INEC is solely responsible.

I go die is mad.

What has Buhari got to do with the postponement?

Who told you Apc was not ready?

He's just abusing his respected status as a comedian of note.
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Slimzoo1: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Even I go dye wey dry like cryfish dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.