Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) (29528 Views)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by viviangist6: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
The actress shared the photo online, writing;

[b]So today I woke up getting so mad at myself for complaining about the things i don't have, the things I want done sharp sharp,forgetting all that am blessed with.. The things that money or gold can not buy.. I have eyes that can see, ears that that can hear, mouth that can talk, hands that can work, legs that walk/run am Well n healthy..
Was inspired by the blind student that came visiting yesterday,wasn't expecting them at all but was so excited 2c them! I learnt a lot from the little time I spent with them .. they couldn't see a thing but have eyes, they were so excited n full of life, cracking jokes sef n wanted to be heard , they wanted us to feel their humor , I did my best to hold my tears, cos I was thinking of all WE take for granted n keep askin n askin n askin and never thanking.. So my only prayer point this morning was "thank u lord" and this will my prayer for rest of the week.. I have decided not to ASK him for anything anymore for now than "thank u" ... Don't really know y am writing this ..But really just wanna share... And say THANK YOU guys for your constant support n love. God bless Us all..[/b]

source http://viviangist.com/students-of-bethesda-home-for-the-blind-visits-annie-idibia-photos

Cc: lalasticlala

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm!!I thank God for good health ....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
They're welcome but she shouldn't have put on that bum shot...... Quote me wrong and meet your ancestors tonight tongue

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Lattop(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks to God
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by sissylucy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
pet4ril:
They're welcome but she shouldn't have put on that bum shot...... Quote me wrong and meet your ancestors tonight tongue

fault finder...typical Nigerian

What the heck z wrong with her putting on bomshot

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:

Am sure you didn't read the part that said quote me wrong and....... tongue

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:

wilk you derive pleasure in exposing your curves to the world ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:

my sister I tire oh!
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by ETILA100(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
THANK YOU ABASI MI

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by sissylucy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
pet4ril:
Am sure you didn't read the part that said quote me wrong and....... tongue

of course I did...waiting to see the ancestors

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:

of course I did...waiting to see the ancestors
grin grin grin like seriously shocked hmm you get liver ooooi........ Anyways, your sins has been forgiven. Go and sin no more

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by CR77(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
pet4ril:
Waiting this one dey talk self shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Bantino(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Her quotes reminds me of our food anthem then in Secondary school

"Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat, Glory be to thee Oh Lord, Amen"

It's a good thing to give thanks to God no matter what....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Faranopussy(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Okay
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by IlekeHD: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
pet4ril:
wilk you derive pleasure in exposing your curves to the world ?

Mary Joseph has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by costandi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Can these celebrities do anything without letting anyone see?

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
pet4ril:
haba my brother are you not a nigerian. Bum shot is miscellaneous.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Mainman4: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Modified.....dat dressing is nt cool.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by menix(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lovely creatures...

Seriously, I need to soft pedal on wayz I nag Jesus nd thank Him

Jehova Yeshua, King of kings, Adonai, I come before you with heart filled with praise..

Doo Doo Doo
Oghene Doo X2

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Annchizzy(f): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
THANKYOU LORD
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
They're laughing, they're happy embarassed

From Disability to Ability.

God bless them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
IlekeHD:

Mary Joseph has spoken. grin[quote author=IlekeHD post=39723518]

Mary Joseph has spoken.
she won't derive pleasure but we guys derive and integrate pleasure. My eyes didn't complain ni
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
ASHAWO visits BLIND STUDENTS

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by mayorski22(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by pillan(f): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice caption
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by kennyddonn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
born short is a

NO for me...

wait oooh, they are blind...
she don know dey know fit see anything.
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Rayman5(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good wife annie
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
menix:
Hh
Capital letter H and small letter h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.