Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dua You Can Recite Before Driving - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dua You Can Recite Before Driving (4971 Views)

When Do We Recite Surat Al-kahf On Friday? / You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time / Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by AhmedAbdulla: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
My name is Ahmed, I recently started Islamic blog three months ago researching Islamic duas, quotes, and lessons. Here's one of the recent article I wrote on Dua you can recite before driving. https://myislam.org/dua-before-driving-car/

English Transliteration: Bismillaah, Alhamdu lillaah. Subhaanal-lathee sakhkhara lanaa haathaa wa maa kunnaa lahu muqrineen. Wa ‘innaa ‘ilaa Rabbinaa lamunqaliboon. Alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, Allaahu ‘Akbar, Allaahu ‘Akbar, Allaahu ‘Akbar, subhaanakal-laahumma ‘innee dhalamtu nafsee faghfir lee, fa’innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba ‘illaa ‘Anta.

English Translation: With the Name of Allah. Praise is to Allah. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Glory is to You. O Allah, I have wronged my own soul. Forgive me, for surely none forgives sins but You.

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Where is the prophet muhammMu approval for that dua?
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by iamgenius(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Oponu Olodo, so you don't say that duaa? Laakaye sa fun E.
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
It was related by Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi. No mind that Jabata guy jawe.

1 Like

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
iamgenius:

Laughing.. so you think you can just open Qur'an and choose any verse as Dua?

What makes you different from sufi then...

Laughing..

Oh.. you are both kufar. You a kafir. Sufi are kufar.
Una same same
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
It was related by Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi.
No mind that Jabata guy jawe.

Am Saeed omo eesa not omo jabata.. laughing

Give us the Hadith numbers make we go find it jare
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by true2god: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2019
iamgenius:
Follow the traffic rules and drive carefully. Do not over speed. You don't need to say any duaa my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by iamgenius(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
true2god:
Follow the traffic rules and drive carefully. Do not over speed. You don't see to say any duaa my brother.
May God bless you.
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by AhmedAbdulla: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Take a look at the reference at bottom of picture. This Dua was mentioned in Abu Dawud 3/34 , At-Trimidi 5/501, 3/156 (Dua mentioned in the fortress of the Muslim as well).

It is prescribed for those who are about to go "On Journey".
"The supplication of the traveller"

1 Like

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by AhmedAbdulla: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. so you think you can just open Qur'an and choose any verse as Dua?
What makes you different from sufi then..
Laughing..
Oh.. you are both kufar. You a kafir. Sufi are kufar.
Una same same

Take a look at the reference at bottom of picture. This Dua was mentioned in Abu Dawud 3/34 , At-Trimidi 5/501, 3/156 (Dua mentioned in the fortress of the Muslim as well).

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
AhmedAbdulla:

Unfortunately I did not see any picture there..

This is Abu Dawood Book 3 Hadith 34

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ انْكَسَفَتِ الشَّمْسُ عَلَى عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَامَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَرْكَعُ ثُمَّ رَكَعَ فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَرْفَعُ ثُمَّ رَفَعَ فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَسْجُدُ ثُمَّ سَجَدَ فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَرْفَعُ ثُمَّ رَفَعَ فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَسْجُدُ ثُمَّ سَجَدَ فَلَمْ يَكَدْ يَرْفَعُ ثُمَّ رَفَعَ وَفَعَلَ فِي الرَّكْعَةِ الأُخْرَى مِثْلَ ذَلِكَ ثُمَّ نَفَخَ فِي آخِرِ سُجُودِهِ فَقَالَ ‏‏ أُفْ أُفْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ رَبِّ أَلَمْ تَعِدْنِي أَنْ لاَ تُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنَا فِيهِمْ أَلَمْ تَعِدْنِي أَنْ لاَ تُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَفَرَغَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ صَلاَتِهِ وَقَدْ أَمْحَصَتِ الشَّمْسُ وَسَاقَ الْحَدِيثَ ‏.‏"

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

There was an eclipse of the sun in the time of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood up and he was not going to perform bowing till he bowed; and he was not going to raise his head till he raised (after bowing); and he was not going to prostrate himself till he prostrated himself; and he was not going to raise his head till he raised (at the end of prostration); he did similarly in the second rak'ah, he then puffed in the last prostration saying; Fie, Fie! He then said: My Lord, didst You not promise me that You wouldst not punish them so long as I will remain among them? Didst You not promise me that You will not punish them so long as they continue to beg pardon of You. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) finished the prayer, and the sun was clear. The narrator then narrated the tradition (in full).

Sunan Abi Dawud 1194
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 34
English translation : Book 3, Hadith 1190

The other 2 Hadith numbers is wrong .. doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by AhmedAbdulla: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are correct, there are many websites which i confirmed that had the same citations and I trusted they were correct. Will go straight to source now. The dua is authentic but the reference is wrong. Will fix this on site and picture. Here is the correct one:https://muflihun.com/tirmidhi/47/3446 At-tirmidhi 3446

https://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/095.html
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Am Saeed omo eesa not omo jabata.. laughing

Give us the Hadith numbers make we go find it jare
Al-Jabatiyyah....always laughing when there's no joke!
Open your eyes well!
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Al-Jabatiyyah....always laughing when there's no joke!

Open your eyes well!

The joke is on you

Laughing

A kafir claiming Islam.

Laughing
Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Abuheekmat:

The joke is on you

Laughing

A kafir claiming Islam.

Laughing

U have a degree in Laughing!

Keep it up. Laughing Too Much Could Kill You sha.

1 Like

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

U have a degree in Laughing!

Keep it up. Laughing Too Much Could Kill You sha.

Laughing..

Your whole life is a joke.

You are claiming what you know you are not..

Hypocrite

Laughing

1 Like

Re: Dua You Can Recite Before Driving by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing..

Your whole life is a joke.

You are claiming what you know you are not..

Hypocrite

Laughing

“O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (Indeed) doing wrong.” (49:11)

If only you believe!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Increases And Decreases Piety? / Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied / WhatsApp Group For Sharing Islamic Videos / Audios (lectures/semons/music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.