Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP (22739 Views)

2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by raph101(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
after this postponement, the election will still be declared inconclusive! wait and see!
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by BRASH: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
It is now official. PDP is not only a party of criminals, it is also full of mad people. The elections were cancelled because PDP tried to use Russian hackers to hack the smart card readers. Thank God INEC discovered their evil activities of time.
this particular zombie is a new recruite. He registered in August 2018. He is trying to impress and outsmart the rest in senselesness and ignorance, probably to get his share of the #30k BMC stipend b4 buhari is kicked out. Pls bear with him. Remember they usualy donate their brains b4 taking this job

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Kachi4christ(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
It is now official. PDP is not only a party of criminals, it is also full of mad people. The elections were cancelled because PDP tried to use Russian hackers to hack the smart card readers. Thank God INEC discovered their evil activities of time.

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ADMAF(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
three:
Before...

Chima Amadi who's worked closely with INEC....
Igbo. I thought as much grin
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by BRASH: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Whoelse? INEC WAS READY FOR THE ELECTION.. HOWEVER APC WANTED A STAGGERED ELECTION WHICH THE POWERS THAT BE REFUSED HENCE A POSTPONEMENT.

IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THIS ELECTION WOULD BE POSTPONED AGAIN.

BUHARI MUST GO
enlighten me more on staggered election. Thanks
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by israelmao(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
I once said this is a fake country with many political leaders.It was once a real country fakened by fake leaders.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by DLondonboiy: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
BRASH:
enlighten me more on staggered election. Thanks

A staggered election is an old trick used by riggers where all the elections are not held on the same day.

INEC wanted to hold election in just 26states and postpone the election in the other 10states. Then depending on the outcome of elections from 26states Buhari can then used the entire soldiers in the country to get the desired result.

Oshiomole used similar strategy in osun..
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by YakubuA: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
celebgistz2:
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has alleged that the plan to postpone today’s Presidential and National Assembly elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission was hatched inside the Presidency.

It alleged that the idea actually came from the Presidency, but warned that President Muhammadu Buhari’s defeat was merely a few days away.

The main opposition party also said that the Presidency was allegedly still planning to put some unnamed impediments on the way of the Independent National Electoral Commission in order to make sure that the election would not hold in a single day.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr kola Ologbondiyan, stated these at an ongoing press briefing while reacting to the postponement of the election by the electoral body.

Details later….

Source:https://punchng.com/breaking-presidency-behind-the-postponement-of-elections-says-pdp/

More like the handiwork of PDP
The handwriting is clear. The Kaduna massacre was carried out against Muslim settlement on the eve of the election with the aim of triggering retaliation on the election day. But God so kind the killers are already apprehended.
A vehicle full of ammunition was intercepted by the crowd in Zamfara. Two of the 3 occupants of the vehicle are arrested and 1 was killed by the people.
Pre-written presidential and national assemblies election result sheet and other INEC sentive material were discovered in Abia in favour of PDP.
A younger brother of PDP house of assembly member was arrested with pump action gun trying to break into INEC office in Delta.
PDP is so desperate to rig this elections but they will not succeed God's willing.
God will continue to expose all the evil plans by PDP. And the elections will still hold next week in shaa Allah and PDP will be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Achorise: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks
How do one check this signature.And how can I send a post to the moderator for the audience.
Thank you.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by bhella10: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wailing all over the thread. Didn't GEJ set the precedence?
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by BRASH: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
DLondonboiy:

A staggered election is an old trick used by riggers where all the elections are not held on the same day.

INEC wanted to hold election in just 26states and postpone the election in the other 10states. Then depending on the outcome of elections from 26states Buhari can then used the entire soldiers in the country to get the desired result.

Oshiomole used similar strategy in osun..
thanks bro. Bt d strategy would have worked 4 them. I have 2 appologise to the inec chairman 4 blaming him
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by bluntMonkey: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
FEW HOURS BEFORE ELECTION

PMB: Hello, Mr Chairman
INEC: Your excellence
PMB: Hope you people are ready, including the results?
INEC: The results are not ready Sir
PMB: Postpone the Election

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by IsioStar1: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
celebgistz2:
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has alleged that the plan to postpone today’s Presidential and National Assembly elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission was hatched inside the Presidency.

It alleged that the idea actually came from the Presidency, but warned that President Muhammadu Buhari’s defeat was merely a few days away.

The main opposition party also said that the Presidency was allegedly still planning to put some unnamed impediments on the way of the Independent National Electoral Commission in order to make sure that the election would not hold in a single day.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr kola Ologbondiyan, stated these at an ongoing press briefing while reacting to the postponement of the election by the electoral body.

Details later….

Source:https://punchng.com/breaking-presidency-behind-the-postponement-of-elections-says-pdp/

AFTER ALL THE EXPLANATIONS OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN? PDP WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, GOD FORBID.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Lovetoglory(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
celebgistz2:

Details later….

after doing the damage, they are always the first to cast aspersions. So that people will not say they caused it. On 23rd, we shall see where all these rantings will end. PDP dead party in Nigeria. Up next level jare

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ClearFlair: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
BRASH:
this particular zombie is a new recruite. He registered in August 2018. He is trying to impress and outsmart the rest in senselesness and ignorance, probably to get his share of the #30k BMC stipend b4 buhari is kicked out. Pls bear with him. Remember they usualy donate their brains b4 taking this job

You’re feeling pain. We need to increase that pain you’re feeling. Don’t worry the pain will Auto-increment when we send Atiku back to sender next week. Enjoy your pain.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ClearFlair: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
jesusislor:

Nonsense. One of the enemies of Nigeria

Not me. PDP is the enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Shaev7(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yea, he is truly behind it. He shouldn't lie!
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by robosky02(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
It is now official. PDP is not only a party of criminals, it is also full of mad people. The elections were cancelled because PDP tried to use Russian hackers to hack the smart card readers. Thank God INEC discovered their evil activities on time.

If I hear again

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
kollinz1234:
LET ME TELL ALL OF YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS ELECTION, MAMOUD YAKUBU WILL RESIGN because APC WANTS TO APPEAR TRANSPARENT THEN THEY WILL APPOINT SOMEONE WHOM MAJORITY OF THE POPULACE WILL BE COMFORTABLE WITH, THEN THE PERSON WILL RIG THE ELECTION FOR THEM.

Nigerians are not that stupid, even if is "Femi falana" people will still put eyes on him and still asked why buhari is appoiting him. So my conclusion is that people are paying much attention in this election not even only Nigerians
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
three:
Before...

Chima Amadi continued...

Apc are the biggest hypocrites. They have completely lost it. God will deliver this nation.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by seguno2: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
lathrowinger:
Like for Atiku victory
Share for Buhari loose

To you and your likers plus sharers, I hope that you have your PVC ready.
INEC does not count nairaland likes and shares.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs ready?
Otherwise you are as useless as the P in psychology. May that not be your portion. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by lathrowinger: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
seguno2:

To you and your likers plus sharers, I hope that you have your PVC ready.
INEC does not count nairaland likes and shares.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs ready?
Otherwise you are as useless as the P in psychology. May that not be your portion. Amen.
The most important thing is that I gat 150likes, u know, people like your generations like deceitful, nor surprise say I fit vote AAC, or APC my choice, my pvc, my vote. grin
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by gaskiyamagana: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
The illiterate gworo chewing Buhari is only delaying his defeat

Back to Daura
Advanced wailing in advance.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by gaskiyamagana: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
jaxxy:

Apc are the biggest hypocrites. They have completely lost it. God will deliver this nation.
What makes politic in Nigeria to be interesting than hypocritism?
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by akdjr(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Election is not won by share or likes. The determinant of this election are not even sharing or liking your comment. Rather they are waiting to make the next level train a reality .quote author=lathrowinger post=75798613]Like for Atiku victory
Share for Buhari loose[/quote]
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by gaskiyamagana: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirheny007:
I still maintain that there is no way Mahmood Yakubu could call off an election billed to start within a few hours without the approval of the presidency. There is absolutely no way!

Buhari is Evil.
As your ancestors were?
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What makes politic in Nigeria to be interesting than hypocritism?

Cluelessness, nepotism, tyranny and incompetence. Add that to the list.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by KuwaiitiDinar: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2019
By 25th some people will be heading to the lagoon... the way you guys comment with so much hatred for someone who is struggling to clean up 16years of poo, is ridiculous... you think you can enforce PDP on Nigeria by selling you birthrights for a little red pottage from PDP malefactors and then you post hate comments and get one million likes on social media.
If changing Buhari is to hand over to Atiku then I assure all of you guys that you are in for a long thing. I will support Buhari from wherever I am to make sure he never hand over to anybody that has been part of PDP let alone a candidate running under PDP
You guys should get ready for the show next week .
PDP structure is not safe for any nation and we will do anything humanly and spiritual possible to make sure that PDP as a party will never rule any nation any.
I will be right back!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Printerscanner: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
lathrowinger:
Like for Atiku victory
Share for Buhari loose

Your grammar is just like Atikuloot and imPatience Jonathan's nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.