Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP (22873 Views)

We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ceaser: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2019
oganoble:
have you ever heard that someone resigned his public office in Nigeria?

Adeosun (finance minister)
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by justmi1: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Sirheny007:
I still maintain that there is no way Mahmood Yakubu could call off an election billed to start within a few hours without the approval of the presidency. There is absolutely no way!

Buhari is Evil.
I believe you, maybe that's why he doesn't look remorseful or seem to care, cos the whole thing is beyond him, but if I were him I would resign honorably

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by justmi1: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Mr Sense.

So even if the Presidency was contacted and there were serious impediments to the election, should they force INEC to conduct it by force?
yes, impediments they " created" or could have squashed, why do they control all the resources of the country if they can't forestall "impediments"... except they created them... don't be a blind follower

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by tesppidd: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2019
justmi1:
yes, impediments they " created" or could have squashed, why do they control all the resources of the country if they can't forestall "impediments"... except they created them... don't be a blind follower
The Federal Government/ Presdiency have no business how inec go about their logistics.

Stop being clever by half.
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by Apoztl3(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Prof. Mahmood Yakubu means well for Nigeria...

#ISTANDWITHMAHMOOD
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ednited(f): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
robosky02:

If I hear again
Robo, who are you voting for election?
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by robosky02(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
ednited:

Robo, who are you voting for election?
I'm atiku- lated grin
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by ednited(f): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2019
robosky02:
I'm atiku- lated grin
grin who else isn't? grin
Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by robosky02(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

ednited:

Baby

You become. A ET-Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by robosky02(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
ednited:

grin

Baby

ET-Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:32am On Mar 01, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
By 25th some people will be heading to the lagoon... the way you guys comment with so much hatred for someone who is struggling to clean up 16years of poo, is ridiculous... you think you can enforce PDP on Nigeria by selling you birthrights for a little red pottage from PDP malefactors and then you post hate comments and get one million likes on social media.
If changing Buhari is to hand over to Atiku then I assure all of you guys that you are in for a long thing. I will support Buhari from wherever I am to make sure he never hand over to anybody that has been part of PDP let alone a candidate running under PDP
You guys should get ready for the show next week .
PDP structure is not safe for any nation and we will do anything humanly and spiritual possible to make sure that PDP as a party will never rule any nation again .
I will be right back!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Senators’ Jumbo Allowances Can Fix In Nigeria / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / INEC Just Shared This On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.