Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (70532 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by TGM2015: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:
If the mother truly went to serve God, this would never have happened.
I love your word TRULY. I doubt the vigil was in a Church as there is no church vigil to the best of my knowledge that detest children to be part of it. And if truly she is a convinced Christian, she would have served God with whole of her available family members.

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by sonofElElyon: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
They have already reconciled! Stop fanning the embers!

stanliwise:
HAhahahahaha this response na K.O

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Fadomero(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up
same to u animal
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Fadomero(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Is that what you have to say?
take sniper
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by stanliwise(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2019
haryothosyn93:

To use them a lesson for other in such shoes
Oh you mean othets who are neglecting theirs abi? what a great teacher of life you're but what you didn't know is that wayward parenting is as old as man.
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by ashjay001(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:

She went to seek God, yet left her kids behind?

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by verifiablefacts: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:
and they only blamed the maid,parents are the children first custodians.When you gotta do something well,you gotta do it yourself .Which vigil and where.

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by kullozone(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:
grin
You just made my day with your bickerings cheesy

Same goes to you.. JasonScolari and thesicilian your e-banters is outta this world grin
You both deserves an award for making me laugh so hard.
Thank you

Would you like someone to make you cuum hard too? smiley
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by bentertunez: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
it happened in my arear, this happened last 2weeks
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Welldoneesu21: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari the evil ruler must go back to daura with his badluck.
God forbid another 4 years of the devil in power.
You don't have sense, you keep blaming somebody for your problems...get sense IJN amen
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You deserve same award sis..

grin

smiley Thanchu but which award are you gonna give me? tongue
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2019
BIDOO:

Smiles, But In A Case Like This, Replying In Hasty Manner Like This Ain't The Best ! You Should Have Device A More Better Way To Addressed Him And I See Him Apologize For His Wrong Doing! The Guy Actually Misinterprete Your Good Gesture.
smiley trust me, some people needs it hot and the aturu hausa just got what he deserved.go through his comments so far and you will understand
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by jonowenn(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2019
i cant believe this
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Adamsadau: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2019
What a pithy absolutely bad,i wonder hw some ppl do blive in house so much that they live thier life and property under their care..you have the result
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by demoBaba: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:

May be she went for away match....
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2019
the mother that left her kids in the name of vigil should be blamed..
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by ada9ja(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

u re just too be good to be a clown

i was just reading through to see if some idiots will blame it on buhari, wow i spotted u
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Babs24: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Like seriously So bad things don’t happen to people who truly serve God?

thesicilian:
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Adetayo1978(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He will surely get another 4 years because he is the best candidate the country has.
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by farouk2much(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2019
The house maid no get problem...... The father no get fault too....... Na the stupid mother get all the faults..........
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Hidentity(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Bros are you normal atall? By the way, who released you from the shackles of madness that has befallen you for the past 22years? Is your psychiatrist aware that you have escaped the mental hospital? Memorize my moniker carefully and remember not to mention me ever again to avoid further insults.
Thank you

Hey Lord. Dude was making waves, Miss brought tsunami.
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Hidentity:

Hey Lord. Dude was making waves, Miss brought tsunami.
Dude wants to use me to garner likes, had to tell him I'm no match for him cheesy
You no go church ni?

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Hidentity(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Dude wants to use me to garner likes, had to tell him I'm no match for him cheesy
You no go church ni?
I fear you.
I overslept, but to be honest, my "church life" lately has been one kind. Pray for a brother.
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Hidentity:

I fear you.
I overslept, but to be honest, my "church life" lately has been one kind. Pray for a brother.
Lol.. No fear me.. I'm kind but hate when peeps overstep their boundaries.
Did you visit the club last night to warrant you oversleeping? Oya I'm inviting you to my own church cheesy
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Hidentity(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. No fear me.. I'm kind but hate when peeps overstep their boundaries.
Did you visit the club last night to warrant you oversleeping? Oya I'm inviting you to my own church cheesy
Lol. I just saw another post of yours where you took a guy to the barber. Not that you insulted him, he asked that you connect on WhatsApp and the rest was... Was going to ask if your first name was savage. I didn't go to club. I don't. Sundays just tend to bear the consequence of the busy schedules in other days of the week. Which church? Does the service extend beyond 2 hours?
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Viergeachar: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
stanliwise:
where did you see orphans in this post.

You didn't get the point.

Some things may be beyond us. It's only parents that are alive that can care for their children otherwise they will be at the mercy of the world.

Got it?
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Slynation(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hate news like this.....!!
The parents are both at fault, who still uses a Candle light at home when u have a cooking gas/Gen etc and besides rechargeable lamps are everywhere!!

Sometimes we tend ignore little things until it causes Havoc....
RIP to the kids joor, I'm definitely sure they will be reincarnated but this time around not in this useless Country

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by stanliwise(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Viergeachar:

You didn't get the point.

Some things may be beyond us. It's only parents that are alive that can care for their children otherwise they will be at the mercy of the world.

Got it?
ok I get. Happy Sunday
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Lewise9: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
If that Maid is of age, she should be tried in court
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by correctguy101(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
lawman88:
Their mother, and the maid should be punished. If i am the man, i will kill the maid and divorce the wife for her religiousity without Godliness

As in eh, some people will just carry church on their head as if they're hawking gala...

Literally ran away from a relationship when I figured the mumu orobo loves church more than her 'darling bobo' "wink
Even the bible admonishes you love those you can see first before you start claiming you love God. cry

But on the matter, the mother could've gone anywhere, be it market or just to get something from somewhere or even to her own business place.
If bad thing go happen, e go happen. No compound problem by making things more difficult than they already are.

Safe journey to the three darlings, their exit is most painful, even I felt pain when I saw the last pic
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Greatzeus(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Bros are you normal atall? By the way, who released you from the shackles of madness that has befallen you for the past 22years? Is your psychiatrist aware that you have escaped the mental hospital? Memorize my moniker carefully and remember not to mention me ever again to avoid further insults.
Thank you
You are senseless and a class A duchebag sad this is not a thread to be excited about or laughing up and down and cracking jokes,pains me more you are a lady, imagine they're your kids? Will you be here opening your rotten smelly mouth
I pray God forgive you or else you might share such faith one-day undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Died In Action In Ibadan / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.