Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (62449 Views)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Ikpewe: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at you that is talking? You look like spoilt potatoe vomited by a dog that has rabies

HOW DOES THIS SOUND FUNNY TO YOU?
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by farem: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
GuyWise101:
The number one enemy of Nigeria, the dullard of all time, the evil hearted man, the recessionist is back after ordering his puppets in INEC to cancel election so that he can rule for one more week and perfect his plans to rig election.....

Look at his lifeless body....... spits,

Bulhari what we the Nigerian people are saying is 'WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR LIFELESSNESS AND BODY ODOUR'.

#Backtodaura is the keyword.
[/s]

Pained suffer-headedly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by SlimBaron: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
SEE SARAKI'S UGLY FACE.
Are you ok? Which Saraki.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
SEE SARAKI'S UGLY FACE.

You are sick.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
HOW DOES THIS SOUND FUNNY TO YOU?

It wasn't intended to be, do you have comprehension issues?
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by RexTramadol1: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
wнere ιѕ oѕιnвajo
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by gotnel: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
GuyWise101:
The number one enemy of Nigeria, the dullard of all time, the evil hearted man, the recessionist is back after ordering his puppets in INEC to cancel election so that he can rule for one more week and perfect his plans to rig election.....

Bulhari what we the Nigerian people are saying is 'WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR LIFELESSNESS AND BODY ODOUR'.

Definitely, you are getting ready to leave Nigeria. Because, this man you are referring to as lifeless will still preside over you and your household for the next four years. Take it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by olamakinde(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
SEE SARAKI'S UGLY FACE.
Where you see saraki? Na hate go kill you
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by nwanyionitsha: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
SEE SARAKI'S UGLY FACE.
Saraki ke?
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Numlock: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpewe:
SEE SARAKI'S UGLY FACE.

Eyes dey pain you.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Basher8583: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Wasting jet fuel as usual !!!! He knew they were going to postpone the election since Wednesday yet he took the national jet to his state all in a bid to pretend and waste our jet fuel..Buhari you can never fool me

That moment when a fool think he is smart

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Basher8583:

That moment when a fool think he is smart

You must be refering to Buhari for sure
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
GuyWise101:

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Dadadavid12(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
it is well
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by LIBERTY1980(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Papacypaul:
To send the dullard, demented and lifeless soul back to Daura is a task that must be done
Are You A Christian Or A Muslim? My Bible Tells Me That, We Should Pray For Our Leader, Not To Insult Him, And For Your Information, Buhari Victory Over Atiku, Is Settled And Non Negotiable.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by edoboss1234: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
emmangrace:

Why do you want to commit suicide? Be pstient Nigeria will be good at Next level PMB till 2023!!!

make e take only you to next level I dey fear that next level Jesus the first level wan kill everybody na wa for una sha God will punish all of you supporting him
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
Sai baba!!
You people should take it easy on editing his Lifeless pictures nah haba! Niqqa be looking like a glossy cartoon
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by prispakle15(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Where is the style??
All I see is a stockfish-like man inside a plane.. SMH
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by ayinmaths(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
GuyWise101:

. sai baba
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Lowzones(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wow! Heavy allegations man...
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by ejimatic: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
chocolatelady:
Who God has bless, no man can curse. They poisoned him thinking that he will die becos they believed that there is no way a human being can survive the kind of poison given to him. The Good God not only made him survive it but also made him stronger. They said that he is dead that the person in aso rock is jubril. They say that he will have to remove his cap for them to believe that he is still the one. God shamed them the day he removed his cap and glasses to take his new international passport. They said that he is not fit to run the second time when he handed his campaign to Tinubu, he still prove them wrong by campaigning around the 36 states of the federation even when their candidate that they believe is sound and ok couldnt go round the whole state. PMB will always continue to prove wailers wrong until they get sense. Sai baba till 2023 !
many of those in ODP went there because they thought he could noT contest on health ground....He proved them wrong.....Only God understands his work and wonders on man.PMB is a living legend in Nigeria politics
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Lowzones(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=AnanseK post=75799432]

[b]No, they are just worried about the INEC Chairman who is working for PDP, and about France who is willing to pay all the bribe so that they can buy NNPC.
Wow! Heavy allegations man...
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by jumobi1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians are crabs in a bucket. Buhari is clearly trash but tribalism and illiteracy blinds us to reality. He shouldn’t even have been renominated by APC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by mozona(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
suit go fit this man so? i dey ask myself how the neck go be for the suit
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
jumobi1:
Nigerians are crabs in a bucket. Buhari is clearly trash but tribalism and illiteracy. He shouldn’t even have been renominates by APC.
E be say I go register SSCE for u.

Please concentrate more on the English Language exams.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by nairalandankrah: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
#buharimustgo
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by akdjr(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is indeed that God do answer prayers. I prayed at the Catholic cemetery while running for safety when a commissioner of Justice under PDP administration who was "Mr Fix it" loyalist ordered security agent guiding INEC office to chase opposition party supporters waiting for election result away just to perfect result in favour of PDP. My sister who was INEC ad-hoc staff was beaten mercilessly for refusing to be compromised. Never will I ever vote for a PDP candidate even if my Dad or any of my relatives contest under that evil platform.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Basher8583: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You must be refering to Buhari for sure

No homie. You know who Im refering to.......
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by jumobi1(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:

E be say I go register SSCE for u.

Please concentrate more on the English Language exams.

Please do. Concentrate on pidgin too.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by Printerscanner: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Levant:
Is it just me, or do others observe in the pictures the sadness and somber mood written all over the faces of those around him and on his face too? He knows defeat is near!

With your 5% vote? Stop taking expired weed.
Re: President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) by strongdonald: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2019
been looking for d style can't find one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.