Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders (23741 Views)

LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others / Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eeser:

We are very pleased to understand that there is ample insight.
We hope it going to be a single session for whoever gets the case.
zombie I don't have your time
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by mycar: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
dustmalik:

If the PDP feels this way, then why have they been blaming Buhari since morning?
There is a prayer that says, God give me strength to change what I can change and grace to accept what I cannot change.
Shouting cannot solve it.

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by breezycute: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
People keep asking whether 4 years isn't enough to plan Election. Has the current chairman even spent 4 years?? The new political parties on ballots when did they register? I can tell you the preparation for this Elections started after the Osun Elections.

The ignoramus kept asking whether 4 years isn't enough to plan an Election. When did the senate passed the appropriation for this election? And when was the fund released? Check all these facts so that you would know you are the only one cursed and the not the rest of us that can reason well

NigeriaIsDoomed:
I have got no issues trust me, I am mad that these wicked rulers have destroyed our country.
Perhaps you are okay with the system.
Imagine such a disgraced the so called Prof has caused the country. Is 4 years not enough to put everything in place for an election?
Don't let me vent my annoyance on you please. Abeg abeg abeg...
The quota system Prof is supposed to resign.
We take everyrhing for granted in this country.
What a shame!
The President is a global laughing stock yet some fools......still want to vote him.
Are we okay in this country?
Tell me if we are not all cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
KunleyY19:

The Two Main Candidate Are... So either ways to the international community it's still a bad choice...

But do you blame Nigerians for Supporting any of them NO is the answer...

Because the so called 3rd forces are simply displaying their African trait of "Selfishness" in not wanting to have an Unanimous Candidate...
The conclusion of the whole matter is that Nigeria is cursed.
An oil giant with no light.
A rich country with the highest rate of extreme poverty globally.
Intelligent and smart folks being ruled by an illiterate.
Based on HDI, some tiny African countries have overtaken us.
Nigeria is cursed and will never work.
The greatest and first mistake was the amalgamation of the Southern and Northern Nigeria.
What a doomed country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by gbolah1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Please what is the response of the inec chairman on the below question for the people that watch the programe to the end?

kaffyadeakeem:
Osita Chidoka asked whether they can continue with the campaign since many people has been demobilised with the postponement. Has he was about to answer the question our dearest Aedc struck.

Did anybody hear the answer or his response!

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by Eeser: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
zombie I don't have your time
Not everything is about zombies, Igbos, APChits or PDPeegs.
We however understand and empathize with you.
We still suggest that you see someone.
We can assist with referral

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by KunleyY19(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The conclusion of the whole matter is that Nigeria is cursed.
An oil giant with no light.
A rich country with the highest rate of extreme poverty globally.
Intelligent and smart folks being ruled by an illiterate.
Based on HDI, some tiny African countries have overtaken us.
Nigeria is cursed and will never work.
The greatest and first mistake was the amalgamation of the Southern and Northern Nigeria.
What a doomed country!

Start By Acting Well Your Own Part Simple...
But the Most annoying thing is the 21st century borns are gradually learning the mischiefs from their parents...
So it's a vicious cycle...

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
breezycute:
People keep asking whether 4 years isn't enough to plan Election. Has the current chairman even spent 4 years?? The new political parties on ballots when did they register? I can tell you the preparation for this Elections started after the Osun Elections.

The ignoramus kept asking whether 4 years isn't enough to plan an Election. When did the senate passed the appropriation for this election? And when was the fund released? Check all these facts so that you would know you are the only one cursed and the not the rest of us that can reason well

You have the liberty to live perpetuality in your fantasy however the fact remains that Nigeria is doomed.
With all the inexhaustible and abundant human and non human resources available, Nigeria cannot get things as simple as abc done. Tell me if such a country is not cursed and doomed.

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eeser:

Not everything is about zombies, Igbos, APChits or PDPeegs.
We however understand and empathize with you.
We still suggest that you see someone.
We can assist with referral
Zombie! abeg go hug transformer, I no get ur time.
Na u need the referral pass.
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by frubben(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

Your brother Professor Humphrey Nwosu did the June 12 election, he announced half results and ran to hide under his grandma's bed. Just the same way the useless Emeka Ojukwu declared war and ran to Ivory Coast and exactly the same way Nnamdi Cownu declared war against the federal republic but he ran away when he saw the Python Dance. Can't you see that stupidity runs in your tribe?
its not about tribe, its about saying the fact, the inec chairman attitude is not acceptable
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by Eeser: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Zombie! abeg go hug transformer, I no get ur time.
Na u need the referral pass.
At least we have put a lot of effort in the counselling.
A wise man once said:
Many are...
But few are roaming.
You can fill in the blank space.
Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by dodoro(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Having listened to the live telecast of INEC interactive session with key stakeholders, we will therefore give the commission benefit of doubt. February 23rd is sacrosanct!
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eeser:

At least we have put a lot of effort in the counselling.
A wise man once said:
Many are...
But few are roaming.
You can fill in the blank space.
Shallom.
clown!
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
morikee:
Why is PDP ranting since morning blaming the president and now they are in support of the postponement

Social media differs from everyday Nigeria.
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by Sabaru21(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Incompetent fool. Answering 'professor' for nothing and wearing smelly agbada all over the place. These kinds of idiots should be shot.

Professor of stupidity. Tell me what entitles you to be INEC Chairman (with all the perks, comfort and awoof associated with that position) when even a secondary school dropout can get the same job done, more efficiently than you? I just hate how fools are exalted in this useless country called Nigeria.

and u be professor of foolishness. See how you are ranting... Its not prof Mahmud that caused ur poverty
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by bakila: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
DeeMain:
Of all the people that posed questions to the INEC chairman, only the Young Party lady and Adams Oshiomole were able to convey the anger of Nigerians. I don't like him as a person but Adams delivered. He did not buy the rubbish crap of flimsy excuses the chairman was spouting and profusely lashed him, deservedly so.
For not doing their bidding nah. Oshiomole is incompetence and corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by MurphyG1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Anniwil:

I don’t agree.He expresses no empathy,that nullifies his intelligence to me.
Couldn’t even apologise only expressed Regret

What empathy are u expecting? Is he the one who burnt down those affected INEC offices? Didnt he try his best to ensure that election is still conducted today?

1 Like

Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's well, i just feel for the chairman, some people are sabotaging his effort.
Re: Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders by NuclearReactor: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
But mynd44 Why Closing every election violence/ ballot paper snatching report thread, and refering us to a thread that has NOTHING to do with election violence updates...
Not making any sense to me and even others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP / Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.