Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! (3928 Views)

Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi / Sportsguard: ‘mikel Obi Was Africa’s Best In 2013' / John Mikel Obi Better Than Okocha At 19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
@vic3 Hmmm i fink i agree with u on that,am nt being setinmental abt it,if u wanna knw ,i am nt a chelsea fan,and i h8 chelsea 2 d c0re,i'm a bolt0n fan,so i just br0ught owt dis t0pic c0s i was opp0rtuned to see s0me of his games dis seas0n,c0s he has being superb,mind u frank lampard is nw a bench warmer,when mikel is playing,@orangemen get d 4k owt of dis thread, did i beg ur d.i.ck head 2 post . Ape
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by Vic2k3(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
@Emibros.
Frank Lampard jxt had a major hernia operation and he is still recuperating and will soon hit the ground rolling very soon
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2010
@vic3 Hmmm i fink i agree with u on that,am nt being setinmental abt it,if u wanna knw ,i am nt a chelsea fan,and i h8 chelsea 2 d c0re,i'm a bolt0n fan,so i just br0ught owt dis t0pic c0s i was opp0rtuned to see s0me of his games dis seas0n,c0s he has being superb,mind u frank lampard is nw a bench warmer,when mikel is playing,@orangemen get d 4k owt of dis thread, did i beg your d.i.ck head 2 post . Ape

@Ape(emibros),
bolton fan discussing chelsea player(s)? this is absolute madness. does it mean u lack players to dicsuss in ur club?
by the way, is it possible for a normal nigerian to be a bolton fan?
i think enyimba has more to offer u than bolton. now i know why you keep on wandering.
my friend, u are nothing but ONE BIG ATTENTION SEEKER.
just start another thread anyhow, as long as it is mikel, ppl will respond.
in fact make your next topic to be WHAT IF MIKEL IS A MUSICIAN, WILL HE DO BETTER THAN TUFACE?
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2010
@vic3 seems u r a chelsea fan,buh i d0n't fink lampard can start d game even if he is injury free.@ orangemen u r fool , you r just being pathetic. Get d 4ked,i knw ur as.s will c0mment afta dis
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2010
@vic3 seems u r a chelsea fan,buh i d0n't fink lampard can start d game even if he is injury free.@ orangemen u r fool , you r just being pathetic. Get d 4ked,i knw your behind will c0mment afta dis

@emibros,
i used to be chidichris until one slowpoke insulted me and in response i said, same to his parents which warranted me been banned hence orangemen.
since then, i have decided to use chrisbaba if for any reason they ban this new id(orangemen).
i am planing to say SAME TO YOUR PARENTS so i am advising u and the responsible authorities to work on banning this id.
i am not ur mate and will not take this insult for a pinch of salt.
it is ur mother, ur father and everything that is ur lineage that are fools.
like i said, my will be new id is CHRISBABA that is if they did not ban me in advance.
now that i v known that creating ids are very simple and free, i will not waste time in insulting parents who bring forth useless children who lack contributions on topics rather prefer to insult me bcs am here with them.
shame to ur generation for insulting me.
in fact, i will report myself for banning afterall, i v never been comfortable on this id so pls someone shld ban me b4 i ban myself.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Pathetic Ape ! ! !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2010
@emibros,
hahahaha, i don finish u.
this ur name is a brand name in alaba market so i don't know wat u are doing here.
ur destiny is not in sports analyses rather buying and selling.
i was surprised that u pronounced lampard instead of rampard.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2010
Bullcrap !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
@eminsi,
i don finish u.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2010
Tsk ! D0g !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2010
@eminsi,
rest small and start another mikel thread. i expect ur next one to be if mikel is from togo, will he be on the bench and we will gather to respond to that.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by Dotman01(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2010
orangemen:

why not start another thread topic with mikel since he is the hottest guy arround and u will get more attention.
. . . Lmao
orangemen:

there are still topics like wat if mikel is from south africa, mozambique, paruguay, chile, brazil and thousands of countries yet unmentioned.

. . . .germany, spain, brazil, argentina etc. . . . U see!!! Emibros, u still av a lotta countries to pick frm. . . Lmao
orangemen:

i was thinking of asking nairalanders, how does mikel look when he is in the toilet?
or if mikel eats rice and beans?
. . . Hmmmm!. . These are other options o!. . . U can still pick frm these!
orangemen:

WHAT IF MIKEL IS A MUSICIAN, WILL HE DO BETTER THAN TUFACE?
. . . Chidichris. . . E don do. . . O boi, y u no wan start using dat ur chidibaba?
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by Dotman01(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2010
orangemen:

why not start another thread topic with mikel since he is the hottest guy arround and u will get more attention.
. . . Lmao
orangemen:

there are still topics like wat if mikel is from south africa, mozambique, paruguay, chile, brazil and thousands of countries yet unmentioned.

. . . .germany, spain, brazil, argentina etc. . . . U see!!! Emibros, u still av a lotta countries to pick frm. . . Lmao
orangemen:

i was thinking of asking nairalanders, how does mikel look when he is in the toilet?
or if mikel eats rice and beans?
. . . Hmmmm!. . These are other options o!. . . U can still pick frm these!
orangemen:

WHAT IF MIKEL IS A MUSICIAN, WILL HE DO BETTER THAN TUFACE?
. . . Chidichris. . . E don do. . . O boi, y u no wan start using dat ur chidibaba?
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2010
. . . Chidichris. . . E don do. . . O boi, y u no wan start using dat your chidibaba?

@Dotman01,
lol. it all depends on when they will ban this orangemen.
pls if u know any of these useless posters, tell them the forum is getting dry with mikel's topics. let them put something on fire.i have applied to the moderators to change the sports forum to mikel's forum and i know soon that will happen.
have a wonderful day.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2010
@orange_ape , so dis is what internet d0es which i d0n't like,insulting peeps u d0n't knw,sayin thrash or whateva,if u r really carried in d w0mb of ur mum 4 9m0nths p0st ur address and pics.and see what i will d0,you full. Just try me,i d0n't talk much.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
@orange_ape , so dis is what internet d0es which i d0n't like,insulting peeps u d0n't knw,sayin thrash or whateva,if u r really carried in d w0mb of your mum 4 9m0nths p0st your address and pics.and see what i will d0,you full. Just try me,i d0n't talk much.

@uncle emibros,
find below my pic as u requested and my address is no 1 walter carrithon avenue, victoria island - lagos, nigeria, west africa.
sir, u are not using ur key board well.

Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
I need m0re opini0ns plz !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 1:29am On Oct 02, 2010
@-
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by knice(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
What a shit are all of you talking about? Look at me at the face- Any player who makes Chelsea team on a consistent basis can make any team in the world. If Mikel wasn't good enough, why has all the world best coaches say good and inspiring words for you. Most of you here are,
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2010
@knice nice1,who do u think he w0uld replace in that midfield !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
M0re opini0ns plz !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by tkb417(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
if Gareth Barry would play for England, the Mikel would be the captain

the England National team are mediocres!
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2010
@tk hmmm that's a good p0int,as u can see the english team is still underg0ing a overhauling !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2010
M0re opini0n !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2010
M0re opini0ns
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 2:35am On Oct 09, 2010
Aren't there any mikel's fans in da building !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by 12large1: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
at least gareth barry as a dm has scored double figure goals in his career wat of mikel 2500 games no goals he would not even make their 2nd team
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2010
Must a defensive midfielder sc0res,be4 he is c0nsidered great,atleast u can take a queue 4rm genaro gattuso,hw many goals has he sc0red in his wh0le career,but yet he is one of the best D.M IN THE W0RLD !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2010
M0re !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by orangemen: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
emi,
instead or wasting time here asking for more opinion, why not start a new thread like, DOES MIKEL GO TO TOILET.
i think any thread on mikel here will give u the cheap popularity that u are looking for.
u can liase with that mumu(12large) and come up with duet topic here.
u can say, emibros ft 12large and like that, u will become a popular hegoat here.
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2010
M0re opini0ns plz !
Re: If John Mikel Obi Was From England, Would He Make The First Eleven List ! by emibros: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2010
Hmm just finished watchn england and montenegro,england played badly m0st n0tably garet barry,i think mikel will fit in that positi0n !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) / 2 "cha cha" Odds And Above.. / I Have A Crush On Falconets Star. No. 10. Rebecca Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.