Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. (4347 Views)

Steps To Getting A Study Visa To Denmark / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Don't Go To Denmark! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by femidoses: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
I

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
And if you travel to Denmark? Of what use would you be there?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
And if you travel to Denmark? Of what use would you be there?

grin grin grin grin

guy think say denmark na CMS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by gentleking90(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Denmark is a very nice country with a lot of jobs but immigration process is very tight and hard in Denmark. I suggest you try another schengen country and then travel with the schengen Visa to Denmark.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by achu442(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Like can 3m take me to study in either Sweden, Finland or Norway?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:

To save you money, just apply as Tourist

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:

To save your money, just apply as Tourist, wen you get there, get document and hustle, u can still be going to sch

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by achu442(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Followme744:

To save your money, just apply as Tourist, wen you get there, get document and hustle, u can still be going to sch

Ok sir, can I convert tourist visa to working or resident visa?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:

Wen you get there, you seek for documents asylum, from there you can work, and also work out ur residency

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Followme744:

Wen you get there, you seek for documents asylum, from there you can work, and also work out ur residency

Get there first, before talking about residency, one at a time, u never even get visa
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by gentleking90(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:
It is better to come with a study Visa, at least it will give you a maximum time to perfect your way to residency.
Coming on a tourist Visa will be very disastrous especially in Sweden because they will certainly deny you asylum, and secondly you cant apply for residence permit when still in Sweden, you must go back to apply from your country of origin even if you are married here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by gentleking90(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Followme744:

Get there first, before talking about residency, one at a time, u never even get visa
It is better he know what he is coming to face now,
Study Visa is the best
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Badilstical(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Followme744:

That easy. Persin wey no go no know.
Did he find out if he can study with a tourist visa.abroad is not as lawless as Nigeria Biko.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by goat22: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
You go carry hot beans, put am for kolongo for area. Make you no sherero!
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Hadampson(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Followme744:

That's not possible at all. There is no way he can go to school with tourist visa. Boss, we are talking about Scandinavian nations here... No be Italy o
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Hadampson(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:

You can't... Just give up on that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Hadampson(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
achu442:

Remove Norway from the list

Look for cheap institutions in Sweden and Finland.

#Rauha

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Am nt saying he should covert any
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by Followme744: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Am nt saying he should covert anything, just used tourist to go and find ur way, is cheaper, can you pay school, you guys will be talking about sch!!!, abroad 1naira nor dey pocket
Re: I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. by feellike: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Very possible one can use his tourism visa ,and yet school.just change ur status u good.or can u also tell me that with tourist visa u can't swap to work permit when u found a job?

(1) (Reply)

First Underwater Tennis Stadium In Dubai / Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos / Fake Travel Agents Exposed*pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.