Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Don't Go To Denmark! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Go To Denmark! (4186 Views)

Japa: I Need Assistance On My Planned Relocation To Denmark / Steps To Getting A Study Visa To Denmark / I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go To Denmark! by wowcatty: 2:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Denmark is shipping immigrants to a tiny island used to research contagious animals. The island is difficult to get in and out of. The name of one of the two ferries on the island is virus. Saying "criminal immigrants" is just to save face. Stay and fight for your land.
http://www.wutc.org/post/denmarks-latest-stand-against-undesirable-migrants-ship-them-island

Also watch this from 1:20:00 mark for 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in-kLGb7VoY

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by Validated: 2:51am On Dec 12, 2018
wowcatty:
Denmark is shipping immigrants to a tiny island used to research contagious animals. The island is difficult to get in and out of. The name of one of the two ferries on the island is virus. Saying "criminal immigrants" is just to save face. Stay and fight for your land.
http://www.wutc.org/post/denmarks-latest-stand-against-undesirable-migrants-ship-them-island

Them no go hear you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by wowcatty: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Ok o! They will be used as guinea pigs and make good use of their organs.
Validated:

Them no go hear you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
When are we going to stand together and fight our leaders

I swear Nigerians and most black people are fools. Can we atleast try and Divide Nigeria so we can atleast minimize the problem for a start. because I know my people igbo people are progressives to some extent when compared to the rest of this animal republic. I spit on this worthless country.
2019 either Atiku or Buhari all na thesame
We go dey 2019 yet ordinary 24hours electricity still be problem. Bleep Naija

If you have travelled out if naija you can't help but hate Nigeria despite the fact abroad is not easy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by MyAmericandream(f): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
When are we going to stand together and fight our leaders

I swear Nigerians and most black people are fools. Can we atleast try and Divide Nigeria so we can atleast minimize the problem for a start. because I know my people igbo people are progressives to some extent when compared to the rest of this animal republic. I spit on this worthless country.
2019 either Atiku or Buhari all na thesame
We go dey 2019 yet ordinary 24hours electricity still be problem. Bleep Naija

If you have travelled out if naija you can't help but hare Nigeria despite the fact abroad is not easy
Are you ready to take the lead? If you are, I'm at your service, we will both fight them till they all let go.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by MyAmericandream(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2018
They are trying to make there country unattractive for immigrants.
Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by projectreserve2: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Are you ready to take the lead? If you are, I'm at your service, we will both fight them till they all let go.
Seriously to take the lead in Nigeria is almost as good as a waste of time dear. Take the lead and all this almajiris and aboki wey no dey reason well go see you as a threat.
You see north; I swear they are as good as 80% of Nigeria's problem. They are hindering our progress. Funny enough many northerners especially this abokis you see in the south, west and east are not nigerians; majority are from niger and Chad. And yet they parade themselves as Nigerians and have same right as naija citizens all thanks to the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by Rextizzle(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
wowcatty:

Also watch this from 1:20:00 mark for 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in-kLGb7VoY
You will be amazed Nigerians will go to that island and come back alive. grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by elderken(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerians peeps will still stay and develop That place. Just give them 3-5 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Those will be illegal immigrants.

People who migrate through legal means are rarely caught up in such.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To Denmark! by okwabayi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na who dull them dey catch.
My ancestors didn’t successfully hide from slave traders only for me to mumu and allow white people catch me several generations later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering / How Is Life In Cotonou? / Netherland Or Canada - Where Should I Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.