Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn (913 Views)

Hi Guys! Created A Signup Form Using HTML5/CSS3. Source Code Available. / Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go / Free HTML5, CSS3 And Basic Javascript (jquery) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn by Alleyme: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
no 1 fothe content (web design).

1. introduction to web designing.

web designing is widely used in the internet .
every website in on the internet is as a result of web designing i.e web designing is the creating of interactive
website on the internet .
the text ,pictures,colors, positioning,animation and the beauty of any website are produced by a web designer.
i.e a web designer is a person who create website for sales or for use.

and thats what am going to teac you .

2. WEB DESIGNING OVERVIEW.

MANY people think web designing is hard but its actually very simple it has to do with thinking mind creation. and
the most popular web programming language that you need to learn top start creating stunning website are html5 ,css3 and javascript
i will explain them in the next tutorial .

stay tuned..... for the next tutorial...
Re: I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn by Texman21: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Alleyme:
in this tutorial i will be teaching you web designing. when you are done with this tutorials
you would be able to make stunning website and become a web designer.

for more info reach me @fb @alley young.

content.
WEB DESIGN
1. introduction to web designing.
2. web designing overview.
3. basic programming language in web designing and their explanation(html5, css3 , javascript).

HTML5.
1.introduction to HTML5.
2. tools you would need.
3.understanding tags.
4.basic layout.
5.designing a webpage.
6. paragraph formatting.
7. text item and object.
8. creating lists.
9. creating links.
10. adding images.
11. adding tables.
12. adding iframes.
13. creating forms.
14. adding video and audio to your website.
15. troubleshooting.

when i am done with this tutorial i bring the rest content i.e css3 and javascript and also teach you.

stay tuned....
am interested and please will you teach me programming
Re: I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn by Alleyme: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
3. basic web programming language in web designingand their explanation (html5, css3, javescript).

HTML5: html stands for(hyper text makeup language) it is the major aspect of web designing it has to do with
the text layout, links, images, tables e.t.c....

CSS3: this has to do with the beauty of the website it contains the colors, styles, size, animation e.t.c...

JAVASCRIPT: THIS is what makes your website interactive like makin a forum like nairaland, creating a login system, e.t.c....

in the next tutorial i will start teaching you HTML and futher more.... stay tuned.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn by RomanGreen: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Alleyme:
3. basic web programming language in web designingand their explanation (html5, css3, javescript).

HTML5: html stands for(hyper text makeup language) it is the major aspect of web designing it has to do with
the text layout, links, images, tables e.t.c....

CSS3: this has to do with the beauty of the website it contains the colors, styles, size, animation e.t.c...

JAVASCRIPT: THIS is what makes your website interactive like makin a forum like nairaland, creating a login system, e.t.c....

in the next tutorial i will start teaching you HTML and futher more.... stay tuned.....
Ride on bro
Re: I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn by Elijah2000(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice bro, would like u to continue

(1) (Reply)

How To Consume Twilio Rest API Using Python3 / I Need A Job - Full Stack Developer / Participating As A Contestant For The Nigerian Olympiad Of Informatics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.