Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade (3001 Views)

Twitter User Blasts Actress, Bukola Adeeyo For Posting Unclad Photos / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / Actress Bukola Adeeyo Finally Reveals The Father Of Her Child...[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by gclefrey: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Actress Bukola Adeeyo who recently just gave Birth to her second child few days ago,is said to be dating the young guy who is married to Mirabel.

The newest mum was introduced to the dreaded guy by her then friend, #seyiedun as a one night stand.Fortunately for her, she fell in love with the Yahoo Boy and decided to continue with the relationship.
The said baby Daddy has deactivated his Instagram account amidst the news .

Check full story here:http://gtv.ng/gossip-meet-25years-old-married-man-baby-daddy-actress-bukola-adeeyo/

Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't know her

5 Likes

Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by Yambee: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol.

Women no send again. They go for what they want now. No explanations needed and then they flaunt it.
Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
I don't know her
Neither do I.

2 Likes

Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
I believe there’s something which draws these actresses to yahoo boys.
Tonto Dikeh married one.
I wonder how their marriage reached three years or so.
Those big name actresses we always compare date them on the low.
Those women are too coded to allow ignorant Nigerians decipher their movements.
Chika Ike I hear gives zero f-ucks: if you are 16 or 72, she doesn’t care.
She’ll ride what’s between your legs for the paper.
There are others but if I mention names I’ll derail this topic.

3 Likes

Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by Richdad50(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
I see you are not a busy Male. Your ears are quite fletchy for gossip news. I would advice you register for N-Power or Tradermoni
meobizy:
I believe there’s something which draws these actresses to yahoo boys.
Tonto Dikeh married one.
I wonder how their marriage reached three years or so.
Those big name actresses we always compare date them on the low.
Those women are too coded to allow ignorant Nigerians decipher their movements.
Chika Ike I hear gives zero f-ucks: if you are 16 or 72, she doesn’t care.
She’ll ride what’s between your legs for the paper.
There are others but if I mention names I’ll derail this topic.

5 Likes

Re: Gossip: Meet The 25years Old Married Man Who Is Baby Daddy Of Actress Bukola Ade by jbblues24(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2019
Vastly nice m8

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Sparks Controversy Online, Twerks In A See Through Pants In New Vid / Alaafin Of Oyo’s First Wife, Abibat Marks 81st Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.