Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

We Are Not Fools! #sackmahmoodyakubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Fools! #sackmahmoodyakubu (250 Views)

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / We Are Not Fools – Nigerians In Diaspora Disclose Reason For Supporting Tinubu / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Fools! #sackmahmoodyakubu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Like play, like play it happened again! Well as usual we kept quiet believing we'll just move on, "anything wey dem like make dem do", isn't that what some of us said some hours ago when we heard INEC has 'shifted' the elections!

I have to tell us we just accepted yet another nonsense from the 'cabal of incompetence'!
Just about 8years ago was when INEC started feeding us the bad pill called POSTPONEMENT, I beg you to remember the 2011 election's saga!
Why could we give 'our destinies' to some group of people and they believe they can keep making mess of it? If you don't believe, tell me if as a Nigerian the government does not have influence on your personal life? Even if you live abroad you still have some pests in the country who must depend on you!

INEC did it 2011, 2015 and they won't stop, they still repeat this sham in 2019!

Wait, Who has cursed Nigerians with this nonsense? The letter 'I' in the infamous acronym INEC means Independent!

Okay! Okay!! We know the whole affiliation between the commission and the government! Let's think about it, INEC should stop making fool of us by telling Nigerians they couldn't conduct an Election they have four good years to prepare for, Haba!

This line is so stale, bring something else abeg, people on the other side of the world are watching what we are doing! They are actually asking how we could still be so dumb that we could be deceived so cheaply!

What else would we not accept? I heard a colleague said she is never going to travel to vote next week! I couldn't blame her, where is the money to be wasting? She went to her village in the East, that was with all sincerity and uttermost love for her country! Hasn't she sacrificed enough? Her hard earned income for T-fare, she even risked her life with the state of bad road prone to accidents! Just after all these depressing occurrences, some people still made those sacrifice so futile. So heartbreaking!
Let's stop deceiving ourselves abeg!
INEC keeps shifting election's year

2011- logistics
2015- insecurity
2019- Logistics

Haven't they forced it down out throat again? Yes as expected, we've accepted, "Life goes on, let them do anything they like" our normal Anthem!

Have we ever for once demanded for resignation of Incompetent public servants? What else is the INEC boss, Professor Mahmood Yakubu still doing? When you couldn't deliver what you had four good years to prepare for, why should we still give you the Job to do in just a week! A whole professor!
I call for the immediate resignation of Professor Mahmood Yakubu!

He has shown he is extremely incompetent for the job! He has also threatened the national interest of Nigerians by making them go through pains (deaths)! This is unacceptable!

I urge every well meaning Nigerians to trend this, Enough is Enough!
See, forget APC or PDP, forget religion and ethnicity! we are firstly Nigerians, we can't keep looking as if all is well, when truly it is not!
INEC should truly be independent and not answerable to any political class, that is only when we could start getting 'good governance'
Let the voice of the people prevail above selfish interests!
Let's really make this 'Prof of incompetence' the scape goat!
Infact with that, subsequent persons appointed as head will not thwart the wish of the masses anymore!
#SackMahmoodYakubu
#NigeriaDecides2019

Political scientist should start making research into the causes of Elections postponement in Nigeria!
Sebi there is no more ballot snatching!
Hmm, if you no know, you no know!

Written by Abiodun Itunu (drabeey)

(1) (Reply)

Erring State’s Institutions That Weaken Democracy Must Give Account – Oshiomhole / Stray Bullet Is Nigeria Police 2nd Name / Katsina Bandits’ Attacks: Idps Relocate To Batsari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.