Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai (5293 Views)

Another To Day Remind You That There's Nothing Like Middlebelt But North(photos) / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Ctorch: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tanko Yankassai Tells Wike, Northerners Are Not Fools

Nyesom Wike threatened the North and Southwest when Goodluck Jonathan lost election in 2015.

Nyesom Wike said he would lead a war against Nigeria like Ojukwu if any attempt to rob Rivers State the way we robbed Goodluck Jonathan.
Nyesom Wike said we had tactically shared the country, and they would not allow us use their resources to develop our states.
I was surprised when he killed IPOB members, denied his Igbo origin and donated N500 million to Sokoto.

I know he wants to satisfy the North because of his Vice Presidential ambition with Aminu Tambuwal under PDP.
Unfortunately for him, Northerners are no fools.

https://9newsng.com/tanko-yankassai-tells-wike-northerners-are-not-fools/

7 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by BastardWike: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
He actually said all that?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by OruExpress: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Southerns usually forget things happened after 4 months, so it's good to see someone in the country can remember in a year-to-year basis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by jlinkd78(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Noted
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by blamingthedevil: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Their followers have short memories. You will soon see how some idiotic PDP slaves will find a way to bring Tinubu to the topic. I bet you the topic will be changed to Tinubu matter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Jerryherd: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wike is fooling himself

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by TooMuchStuff: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Word on Marble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by donbachi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dem don open wike book..see as chapter 1 be.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Polyglot7pointO: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ctorch:
Tanko Yankassai Tells Wike, Northerners Are Not Fools

Nyesom Wike threatened the North and Southwest when Goodluck Jonathan lost election in 2015.

Nyesom Wike said he would lead a war against Nigeria like Ojukwu if any attempt to rob Rivers State the way we robbed Goodluck Jonathan.
Nyesom Wike said we had tactically shared the country, and they would not allow us use their resources to develop our states.
I was surprised when he killed IPOB members, denied his Igbo origin and donated N500 million to Sokoto.

I know he wants to satisfy the North because of his Vice Presidential ambition with Aminu Tambuwal under PDP.
Unfortunately for him, Northerners are no fools.

https://9newsng.com/tanko-yankassai-tells-wike-northerners-are-not-fools/
I thought I had seen the pinnacle of stupid… Then I met you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by NairaShops: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nothing way we no go see for Nigeria
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by TUANKU(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yakassai is a ethnic and religious bigot but on this occasion he spoke truth.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tanko Yankasai don't need to be suprised about the actions of an Ikwerre rooted in hatred... against ndigbo

Same man that summarily locked up Igbos market , auctioned off most of their goods on the basis that the place has been sold..

The killing was well planned by Wike and his connivance, buhari has no hand in it....

If not how can one explain how a young igbo girl was shot at close range while the person she was with was spared because he wasn't Igbo.

HIGHLY EVIL

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by EnvelopeUs(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
wink
Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Racoon(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
This should be a warning to Wike, Tinubu, Amaechi, etc among the many southern efulefus.Dont betray your own because of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by NairaShops: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
God will deliver us oooo because this country is turning to something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
NairaShops:
God will deliver us oooo because this country is turning to something else

No the country is moving towards the right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by lilvicky68(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
If wike likes let him continue ass licking.. him eye go clear one day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
BastardWike:
He actually said all that?
Nnam this one you did not call Wike bastard today, what happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
They had separated wike from his biggest supporters Igbos ...after the Edo election something had to be done

Setting wike against Igbos was a master stroke ...wike political career is over ...now the north can go in and make the kill no one would talk

Same way they are setting tinubu up against his people with this fulani herdmen issue

My lesson with fulani is never betray your people for them , never I say never ever

Look at all of them roachas , ameachi , wike , tinubu , now umiah ,oshomole

Set u up against your people , removing your root then move in to cut u off simple game

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbochief001:
They had separated wike from his biggest supporters Igbos ...after the Edo election something had to be done

Setting wike against Igbos was a master stroke ...wike political career is over ...now the north can go in and make the kill no one would talk

Same way they are setting tinubu up against his people with this fulani herdmen issue

My lesson with fulani is never betray your people for them , never I say never ever

Set u up against your people , removing your root then move in to cut u off simple game

On the house...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by tyup(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

You See why everything is not bout we are the most educated we love education bla bla

isn't it funny seeing the North that y'all call illiterate and backward, isn't it funny seeing them putting you southerners on Handicap Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by HeadShot: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Yakassai is a ethnic and religious bigot but on this occasion he spoke truth.

The man is a parasite...
But give it to him on this... He spoke the Truth

Wike is a disgrace to the South... To his family
He is politically dead unknowingly ...

The North won't look his way..
The west don't like him
The East detests him
He is a cancer in the South South

After declaring Rivers a christain state and demolished mosques.. he thinks 500 million to sokoto as election year approaches will appease the North...

Wike is a living fool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Otuegbe: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
I will vote tinubu or even Buhari again instead of wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by HeadShot: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nobody separated Wike from his support Base...
He did it himself
He denounced his Igbo Ness... Not at gunpoint
He killed Igbos in Obigbo

So kindly edit....
BTW Wike is a fool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

You See why everything is not bout we are the most educated we love education bla bla

isn't it funny seeing the North that y'all call illiterate and backward, isn't it funny seeing them putting you southerners on Handicap Lol
Southern leaders are far from the educated southerners mm .the system was rigged to produce idiots n is controlled by poverty

Reason and system empowering millions of southern youths they shut it done ...like crypto

When we take over leadership of the south north would know the importance of education

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:

Nobody separated Wike from his support Base...
He did it himself
He denounced his Igbo Ness... Not at gunpoint
He killed Igbos in Obigbo

So kindly edit....
BTW Wike is a fool
U don't know what went in underground ...from claiming to be the new ojukwu to I'm not igbo ...north can even use his so called friend tambuwal to advise him to go against Igbos . .he was a fool to fall tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by HeadShot: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

U don't know what went in underground ...from claiming to be the new ojukwu to I'm not igbo ...north can even use his so called friend tambuwal to advise him to go against Igbos . .he was a fool to fall tho

He did it all himself...
No one made him

You know why?
Wike is a loud mouthed fool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by flamingREED(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
We've crossed the 'care' line.

Igbos no longer care.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

You are his biggest support base not Igbos.

Maybe because he talks alot of what u like them.

myopism.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by gidgiddy: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wike turned out to be one of the biggest political idiots in Nigeria. What Wike should have asked himself is if he ever saw any Governor in the South East, go after IPOB the way he did in Rivers? Does he think those Governors were stupid? Which Governor would be happy to turn his state into a war zone and have his own people killed? What could it possibly benefit that Governor when IPOB is one of the least security challenges he has?

Wike just got up one day, without any investigation and no evidence, blamed IPOB for burning Police stations and courts, killing police and Army. He then ordered his people to go after IPOB members. The Army heeded his call and turned Obigbo into a killing field, all to achieve what? To show IPOB that you are master of your own state?

The idiot called Wike then went on to say he is not Igbo and that Rivers state belongs to the South/South. Does Wike really believe that an Ijaw, Ogoni, Ibibio, Edo, that he is calling South/South, can ever love him more than an Igbo man, who considered him one of his own? How can someone decide to make enemies with one of the largest tribes in Nigeria, and the one that is far closest to him than the other two?

Ok you have now gone after IPOB, destroyed Obigbo, made enemies with the Igbo nation and caused the deaths of many people in your state. What has that now benefited you?

All I know is that Wike will one day face justice for Obigbo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by EsomahJD: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Southerners have short memories for pain sad.

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai by Sctests: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
If Wike is arrested and killed or thrown into jail for stealing and wasting Rivers people money, nobody would give a damn.

He was an Igbo-hater who successfully disguised himself for so long. His Chicken will soon come home to roost.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortion By Security Operatives Is Increasing Price Of Grain — Kebbi Traders / In Defense Of Naija! / How To Survive A Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.