Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections (70300 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Issues statement on the postponement of the General Elections / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by echodrum(m): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Una sef follow bring this tyrant to power, but I am glad you guys realised how lifeless he is and Trump didn't hesitate to say it. You guys still owe every Nigerian an unreserved apology!
Did America come to Nigeria and vote?
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Idoko619(m): 3:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Suddenly we have become the subject of redicule all over the world due to the way we think.
In summary crop the people of America and paste them in Nigeria, crop the people of Nigeria and paste them in America and America will turn to Nigeria and Nigeria will turn to America...
Wealth is not in places, it's in the people...until the people change their mentality, poverty, backwardness and stupid leaders will not cease to exist among us...

Modified; I've changed mine and it made me rich in less than 2yrs. U too can do it if u choose to change.

Mind sharing ur life changing testimony.... Change is what we desire now biko
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nicoddemus(m): 3:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Suddenly we have become the subject of redicule all over the world due to the way we think.
In summary crop the people of America and paste them in Nigeria, crop the people of Nigeria and paste them in America and America will turn to Nigeria and Nigeria will turn to America...
Wealth is not in places, it's in the people...until the people change their mentality, poverty, backwardness and stupid leaders will not cease to exist among us...

Modified; I've changed mine and it made me rich in less than 2yrs. U too can do it if u choose to change.

Elp a brother! Am a broke ass niga. How do i get rid of this my African mentality as u did
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by MacLovington(m): 3:41am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Una sef follow bring this tyrant to power, but I am glad you guys realised how lifeless he is and Trump didn't hesitate to say it. You guys still owe every Nigerian an unreserved apology!

Na Obama mess up there. Trump for nor allow that nonsense.
Obama might be mixed race but he follows oyinbo agenda. Understands Africa only from CIA briefing like other US presidents until the skeptical (of institutions) Trump came. Obama probably believed Buhari had something to offer because his handlers said so, considering APC's well oiled propaganda machine. Which by the way included Sahara Reporter & Omoyele Sowore back then.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by laprince(m): 5:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

I honestly believe you.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by 22brains(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

APC has tried enough to fulfill made promises despite mirage of problems inherited from PDP.
that's what they keep complaining about and blaming others. we all know the country was not working, buhari came and made promises to fix it but end up making it worse. a loser always have someone to blame.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Nicoddemus:

Elp a brother! Am a broke ass niga. How do i get rid of this my African mentality as u did
forex I think
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by reuben79: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
Victory is sure for PMB...

grin grin
lol Oyo lowaa,naaa Oyo u dey,continue close ur eyes,ur eyes will soon open after declaration
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by MrThisandthat(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
MacLovington:

Na Obama mess up there. Trump for nor allow that nonsense.
Obama might me mixed race but he follows oyinbo agenda. Understands Africa only from CIA briefing like other US presidents until the skeptical (of institutions) Trump came. Obama probably believed Buhari hafd something to offer, considering APC's well oiled propaganda machine. Which by the way included Sahara Reporter & Omoyele Sowore back then.

God bless you Bros.... I wish say I dey near you, I for say make u do one bottle for my head!
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by chiefobdk(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2019
zeromeridian:
Thank you America and IPOB for stopping the rigging which APC wanted to force on INEC by staggering the elections

How did ipob stop the rigging
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by BiafraIsFree: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

This image is definitely not Buhari..one of the many frauds perpetrated by kyari and co..

They really scammed illiterate intellectual Nigerians
British and the handlers of the zoo surrendered by signing the IPOB's demands to save those involved in bringing Jubril.

As for those invited operation Python dance into Biafraland, their days are numbered.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by gaskiyamagana: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2019
22brains:
that's what they keep complaining about and blaming others. we all know the country was not working, buhari came and made promises to fix it but end up making it worse. a loser always have someone to blame.
What are the implications of looting and stealing that were uncovered immediately PMB govt took over?
We need to be Patience. If not, let the looting continue and see how we will pay for it.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nicoddemus(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2019
jasonguru:
forex I think
hmm a change in mentality that has to do with capital.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Nicoddemus:

1. Believe that ur decisions are the reason why ur where u are today.
2. Change the way u think and believe u can become who u want to be in life.
3. Choose a role model who has achieved what u want in life and follow his path.
4. Read inspirational books and quotes.
5. Think into the future of exactly who u want to be and what u want to have then come back to the present and formulate a plan of how to achieve it and u will become what u want exactly.
6. Change ur friends who are not focused/target oriented and associate urself with those u want to be like...
7. Set a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly target that is realistic and must be focused on ur becoming that person u want to be in life...
8. Learn a skill set and become valuable, when u become valuable, money will no longer be a challenge for u in life...
9. Never waste ur time on anything that does not give u money especially in US Dollars or help u become closer to ur God.
10. Keep it simple always and be a giver.

***Always listen to me on 107.3 Darling Fm Owerri every Tuesdays by 8:45am and Fridays 9pm or u chat me up on what'sapp and I will be guiding u***

Remember u can live ur dream!!!

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Nicoddemus:

hmm a change in mentality that has to do with capital.
check his signature
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by 22brains(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What are the implications of looting and stealing that were uncovered immediately PMB govt took over?
We need to be Patience. If not, let the looting continue and see how we will pay for it.
to be patience with an incompetent leader is like staying under a time bomb to explode. any leader who perform below acceptance should be kicked out

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
olaolulazio:
Who's ya real daddy?
ya mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030 / Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.