Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 – Adedeji Oluwafimidara - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 – Adedeji Oluwafimidara (740 Views)

Most Beautiful Campus Queen -MALOMO ESTHER / “meet Okim Glory Irereochowo- Contestant For Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019” / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 – Adedeji Oluwafimidara by Oyinsblog(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Most beautiful campus queen PAGEANT is a beauty contest organized by campus worldwide with the aim of equipping the female gender with the necessary skills, education and orientation needed to help them birth a self dependent future.

Adedeji oluwafimidara
a 100l student of Olabisi Onabanjo University , ogun state, from the department of political science education.

She’s contestant 106 for Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 edition.

In her words “I would be highly honored to win this pageant and wear the crown of most beautiful campus queen. I believe i should win because I am ready to work hard on my platform most beautiful campus queen.

This pageant has given her so much opportunities already to make a difference and also to be passionate and determined.

Thank you so much as you kindly vote for her.”

(1) (Reply)

How To Tie A Durag / Thick And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Africa In Ankara(ankara Fashion) / Beautiful And Uncommon Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.