Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Discover How You Can Make 50k Monthly Selling Information Product Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How You Can Make 50k Monthly Selling Information Product Online. (293 Views)

How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online / How To Create Your Own Information Product Even If You Don't Pass English In Sch / Selling Information Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Make 50k Monthly Selling Information Product Online. by Dayfield2: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
hello guys

I want to teach you guys how you can start information marketing business, where you will learn how you can create an ebook, video, audio and sell it online to Nigerians who are looking for a way to solve their problems.

You can sell each ebook between 2000 to 5000 or more.

There are a lot of things I will reveal to you in the training.

From creating your first ebook or video and sell online where people will pay directly to your bank account.

If you're looking for a way to make money online information marketing is the best and easiest way. But is not meant for the lazy dudes who are not ready to work things out.

You will also learn copywriting, email marketing, and website design to sell your information product online.

Note: there is free training and paid training.

If you're satisfied with d free training then you can get the advance video training.

If you are interested WhatsApp 09038194165 to add you to the WhatsApp group training.

I will be using Whatsapp for the training.

during the training, you will see my earning proof, where people pay directly to my bank account.

this business model is legit and easiest way to make money online.
Re: Discover How You Can Make 50k Monthly Selling Information Product Online. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Discover How You Can Make 50k Monthly Selling Information Product Online. by silaxx(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Business / List Of Websites In Nigeria That Offers Affiliate Programs / Sports Betting Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.