Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (59542 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2019
See davido's desperation.

He denied his name and started describing an imaginary person.

The pretty lady was right. He really sold his soul.

Old age don dey come small small. Yet, no single sense.

Ugly short baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Flashycomedy: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
koyyes:
See davido's desperation.

He denied his name and started describing an imaginary person.

The pretty lady was right. He really sold his soul.

Ugly short baboon.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by IsraelSongz: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians though.

If we are to be sincere, neither Atiku nor Buhari is even qualified. Later we'd wail after another 4 Years.

I'd even prefer the APC and PDP vice presidential candidates sef.

I'm only choosing Atiku because I'm tired of Buhari and the other presidential Candidates refused to step up.

Nigeria is definitely caught in a rat race with these recycled old men of zero integrity.

#MyOpinion

3 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Galaticos444: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Not suprised...immature spoilt brat, na wetin wizkid use better pass am be dat anyday anytime. He could have just ignored her instead of making a fool of himself.
wizkid that can't take care of his children,is dat one a man undecided
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by MrSix: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2019
hypazmedia:
Their business. Need a website? Contact me
Just saying...

How'd one contact you? No signqture nor contact details on it. You didn't drop any contact nor way of contacting.
Bro...people are busy this days to be quoting you qnd start asking for your digits.
Be serious and learn from around you.

Check my signature
I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery in lagos and it is oay on delivery
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by jumper524(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn.

Guys, help a sis win this by viewing, liking and sharing https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3b-veHNw4/ thanks.
na u be the babe for that page? u fine oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by ClearFlair: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2019
The Atiku boy doesn’t have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Coker302(f): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2019
My God�
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by ClearFlair: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2019
IsraelSongz:
Nigerians though.

If we are to be sincere, neither Atiku nor Buhari is even qualified. Later we'd wail after another 4 Years.

I'd even prefer the APC and PDP vice presidential candidates sef.

I'm only choosing Atiku because I'm tired of Buhari and the other presidential Candidates refused to step up.

Nigeria is definitely caught in a rat race with these recycled old men of zero integrity.

#MyOpinion

Good for you. My vote is for Buhari because he holds the key to a greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by faithfull18(f): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2019
jumper524:
na u be the babe for that page? u fine oo
Lol, na my sis oh. Abeg help us share, view, comment, tag your friends.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by jumper524(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2019
tomorrow this mumu go dey form gangster. gangster when no fit enter street withou back up.. e go soon red for u and the back up no just limit ur mumuness first..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy funny thing is that the lady he is calling ugly is far preetier than chioma

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by shogsman(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re very stupid for this comment. If them born you well reply me.

Lol,but seriously davido is a great singer and all but he obviously has a very degraded manner of approach.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2019
yankison:

The babe fine pass chioma nah
facially and body wise the babe make sense.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Na girls like this dey manufacture STD when we dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by lenghtinny(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2019
The bit*h got served angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by BrokenCock: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Two mumu ppl
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by thegreencoal: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2019
For body-shaming this girl and using Vulgar words, Davido should be disqualified from attending the "Roast" personality show in the USA.

The guy is just full of himself, arrogant and disrespectful. That's how he smacked that girl arse yesterday. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by laskay(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2019
are we talking about she been beautiful or putting mouth on another person problem let her face her own and leave him with his own
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by IjebuWarrior: 1:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Dis Davido dude is indeed a Fool! An encapsulation and embodiment of the typical 9ja youth! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by aimmoney9: 1:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Una no get eyes oooo girl wey her breast dey very flat and don fall pass Chioma own ,look well see as she pad am....if she young na 30 something las las no make makeup deceive u oooo

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by papyskinsy: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Davido will stil invite de girl over and beg her.. if yu knw yu knw. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by aimmoney9: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Na ur yansh abi d person wey dem smack dey complain, every man has a right to smack his ladies ass, datz y I lyk kanye he'll grab DAT ass well in public
thegreencoal:
For body-shaming this girl and using Vulgar words, Davido should be disqualified from attending the "Roast" personality show in the USA.

The guy is just full of himself, arrogant and disrespectful. That's how he smacked that girl arse yesterday. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by aimmoney9: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Beg fire not all followers are fans, a troll deserves to be treated as a troll
papyskinsy:
Davido will stil invite de girl over and beg her.. if yu knw yu knw. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Temptee101(m): 1:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Differentstroke:

But the girl doesn’t have yellow teeth as Davido claimed now and she’s even prettier than almighty Chioma. The lady actually engaged Davido like a lawyer but my brother resulted to body shame her
So in your eyes she's more beautiful than chioma? Your must have an incurable eye cum brain defect

4 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by aalangel(f): 2:03am On Feb 17, 2019
All those saying "the girl fine pass Chioma" are definitely jealous of Chioma. Is it beauty people look at for in relationships?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by realboye: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2019
see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.