Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (59520 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Kokaine(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
publicenemy:
Davido should shut up, that girl is very pretty... And as for calling her a slut, does he know how many dicks Chioma has guzzled? Childish slowpoke.
thank you. Nothing has happened and he's already talking about someone been broke. What does he call broke? Or is his money the only licence he has to happiness in life? He betrays education and behaves like a little spoilt tout. He couldn't even engage her intellectually.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
koyyes:

He didn't put her in any place. He simply looked like a complete f@ggot.

And yes, he sold his soul if we are to go with your first statement. Can't he think for himself? I pity all his fan base.

Supporting his uncle on a free and fair election is selling his soul? Of which they where even trying to rescue Osun State from an incompetent governor who only rigged back their way? This is quite funny. It’s one thing to be objective and another to carry beef for head.

I’m sure that gal talking if really a lawyer will sell her soul to the highest bidder. I know them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Kokaine(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
koyyes:
See davido's desperation.

He denied his name and started describing an imaginary person.

The pretty lady was right. He really sold his soul.

Old age don dey come small small. Yet, no single sense.

Ugly short baboon.
Lool. Why you harsh like this nao grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Ganduri: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
The demonization of Davido 101. Davido should keep quiet, and act accoedingly after Buhari and Tinubu snatched the mandate the Osun People willingly gave his uncle. If na una, una go even dey do PDP album. shior.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Jakumo(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2019
donbenie:
It's funny you think you can get pretty girls because of how much of a fine boy you are ? grin
Ol'boy go take several seats o,the kind of girls Davido can pull with his FAME and FORTUNE, you can can ONLY dreamt of in your WILDEST WET DREAMS..
Who FINE boy epp? cool

Na true talk my broda. I don take my seat jejely, as gentleman concern.

Papa God never build toto fine reach, when man pikin nogo fiti take money rent am.

Monkey no fine, but hin baby-mama love am ha ha.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by 77up(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2019
nelronaldo:
Davido was even nice
Until he became politician/Musician.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by DavidEsq(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Differentstroke:

But the girl doesn’t have yellow teeth as Davido claimed now and she’s even prettier than almighty Chioma. The lady actually engaged Davido like a lawyer but my brother resulted to body shame her
If an allegation/insult that u sold ur slimy, good or crunchy soul is wat u call "engagement" then Davido's reply was apt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Smily202(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Not suprised...immature spoilt brat, na wetin wizkid use better pass am be dat anyday anytime. He could have just ignored her instead of making a fool of himself.

So Wizkid better pass am in body shaming women or u mean wizkid doesn't do that. Linda and Dija will disagree with you.. cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by naturefellow(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2019
valeria levitin

Learnt one this morning!

1 Like

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Boyooosa(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Thunderbolt shot

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by MahatmaGhandi: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
cococandy:
She did start the trouble no doubt.

He could have clapped back without body shaming or slut shaming her. There are so many intelligent and sharp witted things he could have said to her in return.

Only guys who have nothing intelligible to say resort to the typical slut and body shaming tactics that mor0ns on this nairaland use. Wouldn’t be surprised that he’s a secret Nairaland member.

But she soul shamed him first. He didn't shame her soul at least.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by MahatmaGhandi: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Women body shame, soul shame, money shame and everything shame men all the time but no body sees it as wrong. However, when a man defends himself from a woman's onslaught he is tagged as an offender. Remember that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2019
well...If Daivido or David, thinks this girl is ugly, then he needs to see an Eye doctor ASAP.

It's a pity some of these so called Musicians or rapper or I don't know what. are Illiterates and Ignorant.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by erenax: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
donbenie:
It's funny you think you can get pretty girls because of how much of a fine boy you are ? grin
Ol'boy go take several seats o,the kind of girls Davido can pull with his FAME and FORTUNE, you can can ONLY dreamt of in your WILDEST WET DREAMS..
Who FINE boy epp? cool

Who is the fine boy? Is it davido you are referring to as fine?
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by TimiRume(f): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:
Mr. Davido is obviously full of hate for white and latina women, possibly because he has been repeatedly rejected by them, despite his flashing wads of cash, and expecting to enslave American women with that technique, only to discover that his ugly turtle head look, and his short squat evil-dwarf appearance, were major turnoffs that earned him lots of scorn and ridicule, but only a bare minimum of non-rental quality time between thighs.

This woman is extremely sexy in my book, and I would gladly crawl across a hundred yards of broken glass, just to sniff the woman's promised land, before turning my snout to the sky in jubilation. Let me post her picture here again. Yes sir, such a nice full and juicy natural rack to behold.

It is cool Davido. You stay happy with your sloppy seconds jungle bunny, and I'll take the sexy Latina any day. Thank you very much.
Or let's just say Davido isn't self loathing like you? Davido is spoilt with choices but still chose a beautiful African woman. If it pain you go and hug transformer. Self hating conquered negro grin

Davido is rude tho angry
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Sydney227: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Davido insulting a lady that she's not fine..meanwhile his girlfriend's beauty is not up to her shaved smooth legs.she's bringing something reasonable (intellectual words).face her with something good as well and stop calling her ugly and her tits ain't good.when we have never heard your girlfriend saying something intellectual only food, makeup and hair..funny enough David is still childish,his fans and his fellow dogs as well.the whole of DMW crew are just nothing to write home about. David my DM is open come and argue with your ANCESTORS
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Undisclosed: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
David I for masturbate fr dat gal she fine die me no see yellow teeth d small tits go sweet to suck be like say u(David)Neva suck small tits it's d best believe it
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by donbenie(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2019
erenax:

Who is the fine boy? Is it davido you are referring to as fine?
Read the post I replied to,to comprehend my comments.. shocked
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by donbenie(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Sydney227:
Davido insulting a lady that she's not fine..meanwhile his girlfriend's beauty is not up to her shaved smooth legs.she's bringing something reasonable (intellectual words).face her with something good as well and stop calling her ugly and her tits ain't good.when we have never heard your girlfriend saying something intellectual only food, makeup and hair..funny enough David is still childish,his fans and his fellow dogs as well.the whole of DMW crew are just nothing to write home about. David my DM is open come and argue with your ANCESTORS
Am sorry but there's nothing intellectual in castigating someone for the informed choices that they made..
Davido has every reason to not like APC after how they stole his Uncle's mandate and he doesn't have to be paid to want to see them loose..
He is not forcing anyone to vote for PDP and telling him he sold his soul because of his political choices is Patronizing and downright insulting at the worst,she hasn't walked in his shoes..

And let's be clear about one thing,IF Davido moves with Chioma it's not because he doesn't have access to more beautiful girls..he's RICH AND FAMOUS,what do you think all these girls want? shocked
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by neyur: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
This Davido is just too childish biko

welldone mr mature...
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by correctguy101(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Differentstroke:

But the girl doesn’t have yellow teeth as Davido claimed now and she’s even prettier than almighty Chioma. The lady actually engaged Davido like a lawyer but my brother resulted to body shame her

It's what we get each time mediocrity personified is celebrated and given credence.

#yeyebrities..
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by correctguy101(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Michael5679975:
Come baba, the bani jilt you?
Eeya pele.... tongue
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by correctguy101(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Michael5679975:
Come baba, the bani jilt you?
Eeya pele.... tongue
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by bigcasava1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice shot davido
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by Dollabiz: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
hehehehe
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by MannytheMainman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
nelronaldo:
Personally, I think she just wanted fame. What is her business with Davido's choice of candidate? Davido is a Nigerian before a musician so he has every right to support any candidate of his choice privately and publicly just like everybody else. Why will she call his candidate trash? And then go ahead to insult him that he sold his soul? Davido didn't force anybody to vote his candidate so why is the lady pained? In short he publicly stated he is not a party man and that everyone should vote for their choice, so why was she ranting like a carstrated she goat?
���Na this kind person go come back talk another thing When Atiku wins and sells your country. An educated woman was making sense... Davido is one of my idols... But I've lost all respect for him knowing fully well that he supports atiku this much..... Both atiku and that Old self-servicer Buhari are the worst candidates out of the ones contesting...... Yet "David" is going around slapping Chioma's ass and talking backwards......You and Him are the reason We won't move forward.

It was wizkid's decision not to campaign for anyone, why can't people just respect Davido's decision just like we respected Wiz's. But No, some haters like the girl will still say rubbish

And people are on IG saying she's a lawyer and Intelligent. Shey is everybody that attended school that knows how to use their brain? Someone that doesn't know how to respect another person's choice, is that one educated? mtchew.
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by eDeity: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
We all forgot that the girl started it from calling somebody's father, uncle, husband and grandfather "trash" . It's very unlike a lawyer, for Bleep sake it's politics not war!!
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by JBoss25(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Undisclosed:
David I for masturbate fr dat gal she fine die me no see yellow teeth d small tits go sweet to suck be like say u(David)Neva suck small tits it's d best believe it
lol you be fool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.