Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wilted Flower 18++ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilted Flower 18++ (1588 Views)

The Flower Girl Episode / The Flower Girl Episode 1 / Flower Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilted Flower 18++ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 1:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Get To know what is Wilted Flower in this Story.
Gbenga sat at the edge of his seat, his seat was twisted sideways and facing his colleague Turi who was also sitting on the edge of her table facing him, they were having a baseless conversation which made Turi giggle at intervals. Gbenga could not help but notice how short her gown was, her long legs were exposed, his eyes scanned it down to her bright red colored toes which were mashed into a peep toe.

She crossed and uncrossed perhaps so he could have a better vantage.

Their office occupied four of them, he and Turi were jisting, Ahmed the third person was typing away on his computer and was not listening to them Turi made funny faces at him, Halima the fourth person was staring at a file and stuffed lays into her mouth from time to time she had a waste basket by her side which was half full with wrappers of lays, packs of fast food, chocolate and sweet papers, her drawer had more of the items she was munching, she seemed to bring out a new one when one finished. When Halima left the office to the  ladies, Turi’s eyes trailed her she as she left.

‘She has grown fatter.’ Turi said.

‘Yes.’

‘Like she’s finally pregnant, look at the way she’s eating.’

‘Ahhh about time like 2 years since she got married, that her husband has been behaving like a frog.’

‘What is your own Gbenga, marry first lets see what you can do.’ Ahmed said turning away from his computer.

‘Ahh my own is sharp sharp, my ex Ethiopian girlfriend got pregnant for me four times.’

‘What!!!!

‘Guys!!!  Simi squealed as she entered their office.

Ehh Simi, who is inside Oga’s trouble today.’ Turi asked.

‘You look gorgeous this morning Simi.’ Gbenga cooed as his eyes scanned Simi shamelessly.

‘Don’t let him deceive you o, he has four kids already.’ Turi said.

‘Gbenga ahhh.’ Simi said covering her mouth with her ........................
CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/02/17/wilted-flower-1-short-story/
Re: Wilted Flower 18++ by igwe699(m): 4:11am On Feb 17, 2019
EPISODE 2
Aida gazed at herself in the mirror, her lovely brown and curly hair which she inherited from her Ethiopian mother fell on her shoulders, her lovely brown skin which was from both Nigerian Dad and foreign mom glowed.

She had changed the shade of her lipstick three times, this time it was orange red, she felt it too conspicuous. Effe should be tired of waiting by now, she had spent almost 20 mins checking and rechecking herself. With a sigh she wiped it off and used a darker shade.

It was Effe’s fault he told her they would visit a special place and she desperately wanted to be that special somebody for Effe even though she knew she wasn’t good enough.

Her saviour’s voice rang back with love as she told her years ago. “Any man who loves you should love you for who you are and you’ll meet that special someone to whom you’ll be special too, there is one made for everybody.” Aida had believed her, maybe because she was desperate at that time and needed such reassurances even if she knew it was a lie.

‘Finally out.’ Effe said when she finally emerged from the room.

‘I guess.’ She said smiling, her thoughts about how the special outing would be were embarrassing her.

She was surprised when they pulled up in front of a hospital creases appeared on her forehead.

‘You okay? Effe asked.

‘Yeah, what are we doing here, is someone sick?

‘No.’

‘Hospitals make me very uncomfortable.’

‘Sorry about that, we’ll take less than hour.’

‘An hour that’s longer than visiting a sick person.’

Effe smiled, kissed her on the forehead held her hands and said, ‘just relax, we’ll be fine.’

‘Why are we here if someone is not sick.’
‘Ermmm I thought we should get our HIV statuses checked.’

She raised an eye brow. ‘Really, if that was the case you could’ve have told me from my place.’

‘Hey I’m sorry, I thought it would be a surprise, hope you’re not angry.’

‘No, although it’s weird surprise but what if I know my status and can produce evidence.’

‘Well I could also do the same but what if we just get it directly from a doctor?

‘Hmmm so we know that it is not its not forged.’

‘Exactly my point.’ He said with a small laugh.

‘The thing is coming to a hospital of your choice then is a luxury we can’t afford.’

‘Why?’

‘You could have your results altered.’ She said with a serious face, a short moment of discomforting silence followed before they both busted into laughter.

Aida was not at ease not because of the test she was..........
CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/02/17/wilted-flower-2-short-story/

1 Like

Re: Wilted Flower 18++ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
EPISODE 3
The attraction between Benazir and Gbenga was spontaneous and simultaneous. They’d met at a pool party, Gbenga fell for her charm and she for his good looks and moneyed appearance.

They started off from there, he loved to talk about himself though she hardly listened, she preferred to talk about herself and their conversation could go on and on with each of them praising themselves.

Gbenga knew he was handsome but with Benazir that wasn’t enough. She would not stop talking about the last guy she dated, an Arab and how money was nothing to him. To keep up Gbenga started using his savings, to make sure his investment did not go in vain he proposed. He half thought she’d say no but she surprised him by saying yes almost too instantly.

Since Gbenga grew up he had been waiting for his uncle Cheif Labaran Elendu Wazobia to die. He was not a bad man in fact he had sponsored Gbenga and his brother Ojukwu to university level but he didnt have any child of his own, so he promised Gbenga his property after his death. He was a very rich man his death meant instant riches for Gbenga.

He once toiled with the idea of murdering his uncle but left it. After he met Benazir and told her about him she advised him to make his passing faster by poisoning him slowly. He bribed his uncle’s right hand man to start poisoning him. His uncle was a huge benefactor for the churches in his area so a clergyman himself brought the news of his death to Gbenga directly to his office.

Finally Gbenga’s long wait was over, he set out to Abeokuta with Benazir for the burial and reading of the will which he was absolutely sure was in his favour. When his uncle decided to write the will he secretly told Gbenga to bring home an egba girl thankfully Benazir was of egba descent.

CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/02/17/wilted-flower-3-short-story/
Re: Wilted Flower 18++ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
EPISODE 4
Aida could not believe her eyes or ears, Effe was on one knee proposing to her. They’ve been together for like 6months. She was speechless and shocked and her face she knew did not hide her emotions. Seconds passed it seemed like hours, Effe’s eyes were fixed on hers, he was expecting an answer.

‘Yes.’ She whispered inaudibly almost to herself but Effe heard all the same because he stood up and put the blue studded ring on her finger, she was dazed.

Effe started ranting, about things she did not hear again, he hugged her and hugged her again then kissed her, he was so happy and excited but her mind was on a voyage, she was only there physically.

‘Are you even listening to me? Effe asked, he must have been talking alot cause he was tugging at her arm gently.

‘What did you say ? She asked, her voice was raspy.

Effe’s eyes narrowed as he repeated what he said.

‘Would you be busy this weekend?’

‘No, why do you ask?

”You weren’t even listening, what is it babe, do you not want this? He asked stroking the ring, the excitement had dimmed considerably from his voice.

She sighed and sat down, he knelt in front of her, his eyes full of questions, he was still stroking the ring.

‘Its not that.’

‘Then what is it, you can tell me anything, I will understand.’

‘I don’t want us to rush, I mean …..’

‘Do you love me?’

‘Yes.’

‘Then we’re not rushing.’

‘Maybe you should think it through.’

‘I have done that and I’m not saying we should get married this evening.’

‘Okay.’ She said but her heart was in turmoil, Effe had always gone on and on about children, how he wanted to have many, being an only child himself. The thing was that she couldn’t conceive anymore. Her ex boyfriend made sure of that. If she tells him now their love story might end but if she didn’t tell Effe he wouldn’t know, he was anyway obsessed with protection, taking adequate time to make sure the condom was properly worn, double if necessary..................
CONTINUE READING: CLICK HERE- https://ugobestiky.com/2019/02/17/wilted-flower-4-short-story/

(1) (Reply)

Beauty In Disguise - Feather's Stories / Have You Read Walt Whitman? / How To Write Or Becoming An Author Without The Knowledge Of Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.