Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 (2652 Views)

Airtel Triple Data Bonus Offer Still Working Get 2.2gb For N500, 4.5gb For N1000 / Airtel Triple Data Offer - Get 2.2gb For N500, 4.5gb For N1000 / Mtn's New M-pulse Tarriff Plan Gives 1.2GB For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by iTechNaija(m): 2:37am On Feb 17, 2019
We all love affordable data so In this post, I’ll be showing you how to get triple data on Airtel Nigeria’s new tariff plan. So without further ado let’s get into it. Someone actually sent this In
Airtel Triple data offer has been going on for quite sometime now, and some fellows have been enjoying the offer in lowkey. So I've decided to share it with you guys as it's still blazing hot.

How to get triple data on airtel
How To Get Triple Data On Airtel
Simply get a new Airtel sim card Or use an Airtel sim less than 3 months old.
Sms Get To 141
Sms MIFI to 141 also before subscribing every time.
Ignore the messages sent afterward. Then buy a data plan.
When buying data, choose the first option 1 which includes Airtel Free Surf
Don’t choose the Stop my data option which is the second option.
That’s all you have to do. Have any questions? Use the comment box

https://www.itechnaija.com/2019/02/how-to-get-triple-data-on-airtel.html?m=1
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
iTechNaija:
We all love affordable data so In this post, I’ll be showing you how to get triple data on Airtel Nigeria’s new tariff plan. So without further ado let’s get into it. Someone actually sent this In
Airtel Triple data offer has been going on for quite sometime now, and some fellows have been enjoying the offer in lowkey. So I've decided to share it with you guys as it's still blazing hot.

How to get triple data on airtel
How To Get Triple Data On Airtel
Simply get a new Airtel sim card Or use an Airtel sim less than 3 months old.
Sms Get To 141
Sms MIFI to 141 also before subscribing every time.
Ignore the messages sent afterward. Then buy a data plan.
When buying data, choose the first option 1 which includes Airtel Free Surf
Don’t choose the Stop my data option which is the second option.
That’s all you have to do. Have any questions? Use the comment box

https://www.itechnaija.com.ng/2019/02/how-to-get-triple-data-on-airtel.html?m=1

They have reduced it to double no more tripple
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by iTechNaija(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chipink:

They have reduced it to double no more tripple
I don't think so... okay oo
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
iTechNaija:

I don't think so... okay oo

They have, I have done twice this month, I even called their customer care and they denied that it was Neva triple but double.
And I told them I have been doing it in the past and was receiving triple..
But the guy said it a lie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by dukejnr: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chipink:

They have, I have done twice this month, I even called their customer care and they denied that it was Neva triple but double.
And I told them I have been doing it in the past and was receiving triple..
But the guy said it a lie.

then na u cause am

1 Like

Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
dukejnr:

then na u cause am

Read again
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by teewhydope(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chipink:

Read again

your eyes go clear when dey stop am undecided
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
teewhydope:

your eyes go clear when dey stop am undecided

It's a promo they are aware, not a cheat.
And that was since last week not today.
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by madgoat(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:

It's a promo they are aware, not a cheat.
And that was since last week not today.

Snitch.... People like you deserve curse. Na u snitch to airtel. angry useless guy posing as female on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
madgoat:

Snitch.... People like you deserve curse. Na u snitch to airtel. angry useless guy posing as female on nairaland.

U are an idiot, cursed !
Go and die if u don't know what snitch is.
Useless lesbianism posing as a guy.
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by madgoat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chipink:

U are an idiot, cursed !
Go and die if u don't know what snitch is.
Useless lesbianism posing as a guy.

E pain am oh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by Chipink(f): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
madgoat:

E pain am oh grin grin grin grin grin

Madgoat I know evm know say na u I for no reply u..
Now go enjoy ur 2minutes of fame
Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by madgoat(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The painment is to much grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 by iTechNaija(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Chipink:

angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate HTC Desire HD 3g Network. Plzz / Upcoming Blackberry Slider Specs Is Awesome!!! / Tecno Vs Infinix: Who Had The Better 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.