Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. (965 Views)

Almost 5 Minutes Of DSTV Booting Is Tiring And Annoying! / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by nuttykinky(f): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi
My name is Maltida and i present an entertainment programme on African Magic some other stations in Nigeria.

there is a segment on this programme where people get to do crazy stuff.
the last guy ate a live coakcroach and it was real yucky. Yuck!

but that was crazy don't you think?

Another peeled a coconut with his teeth. Now that was weird.

So it is up to you to show the world what you can do.

i will entertain Question and will explain all you need to know.

if you are interested drop your email addy and i will get in touch with you.

Love all you nairalanders. you guys are the best.

Ciao.
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by Hugoboi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2007
Is this fa' real?
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by nuttykinky(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
yeah it is for real

i wish i could show you clipse of the ones i have already.
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by nuttykinky(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
hmn, i am wondering why i am not getting any response is it that you guys don't believe me or nobody is bold enuf to wanna do crazy stuffs on TV.
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by sophienwa(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
Nigerians don't do crazy things like that; we leave the weird stuff to the white folks. grin
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by Raymand(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
LOL, damn right!
Re: Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv. by slimfine(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2007
sophienwa
hell to da yeah!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Anime Online / Royco Advert! / Trailer: Girls On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.