Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] (16521 Views)

Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by ojikeebere12: 3:42am On Feb 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari reacts to INEC Elections Postponement on arrival at the Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ms1u5YO_8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by kahal29: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Yes caused by the replacement of Amina Zakari a very competent woman in the area of INEC operations and logistics who has conducted several off season elections without any problems on logistics.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by odiks: 3:54am On Feb 17, 2019
I quite I agree with you my presido and this was caused by the way and manner a well experienced woman Amina Zakari who is in charge of INEC operations and logistics was bullied out of her position few months to election.

Recall that about 4 months ago due to pressure mounted by the PDP on INEC, the commission removed Amina Zakari from operation and logistics unit to Healthcare and Welfare unit. This is somebody who has worked in that department for years, gathering alot of experience in logistic issues however due to pressure she was replaced with Professor Okechukwu Ibeanu a newly appointed National Commissioner without much experience and the result is what we are seeing today.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/10/12/2019-inec-removes-amina-zakari-as-head-of-electoral-operations/amp/

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has removed Mrs. Amina Bala Zakari as the head of its Electoral Operations and Logistics Committee.

She is now the head of INEC’s Health and Welfare Committee.

The announcement was made in a statement issued by the National Commissioner and Member, Information and Vote Education Committee, Malam Mohammed Haruna on Thursday.

Zakari has been criticized by the leading opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, over her roles in some of the elections held recently.

She was accused of involvement in alleged rigging that characterized the governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states.

Her removal followed the re-organisatioin of some standing committees of INEC.

With the new arrangement, Barrister Festus Okoye now heads the Information and Voter Education Committee; Prince Solomon Adedeji Soyebi is of the Board of the Electoral Institute; Dr. Mohammed Mustafa Lecky heads the Planning, Monitoring and Strategy Committee while Professor Okechukwu Ibeanu heads the Electoral Operations and Logistics Committee.

Meanwhile, INEC has disclosed that none of the 89 political parties that notified it of their intention to conduct their primaries has submitted the list of its sponsored candidates and personal particulars to the centre for the purpose of collection.

INEC stated that the deadline for the submission of the list and other particulars for the 2019 general elections for Presidential and National Assembly candidates remained October 18, 2018 and Governorship and State House of Assembly, November 2, 2018.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/11/inec-bows-to-pressure-moves-zakari-from-operations-to-healthcare-welfare/?amp

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by kahal29: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Either way we are on course.

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Why is Amina Zakari being redeployed instead of being sacked? Is INEC her father's inheritance?

"A well experienced woman" my scrotum!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:16am On Feb 17, 2019
D
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Jega will not be easily forgotten. He knew his job while there. Not these confused souls

6 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Sweetcollins: 5:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol
Inefficiency awola I na efficha nsi
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by fasho01(m): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Remove the log in your own eyes first grand master of inefficiency

27 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Sweetcollins: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2019
kahal29:
Either way we are on course.

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

Can I see your face pls, maybe I can change my mind

13 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Baba sef dey accuse INEC of inefficiency. Lol

26 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Says Mr inefficiency himself.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by ebuk4real(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin

When this inefficiency is caused by the moles within your own very government? Say another thing Sir...

12 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Neddyogu(m): 5:28am On Feb 17, 2019
correctguy0900:
Jega will not be easily forgotten. He knew his job while there. Not these confused souls

So now Jega is being praised? 4years ago, they bayed for his blood. I don't know why in Nigeria, regimes look better in retrospect.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Lie, lie, more lie.....it was his plan all along.. stop fooling us.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Neddyogu:

So now Jega is being praised? 4years ago, they bayed for his blood. I don't know why in Nigeria, regimes look better in retrospect.

Process was mostly analogue under Jega. He was very straightforward and uncompromised. That's worthy of praise.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by NinaArsenal(f): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2019
You will still go back to Daura Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Neddyogu(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Process was mostly analogue under Jega. He was very straightforward and uncompromised. That's worthy of praise.

What process was analogue? The use of card readers or d biometrics? Let's not blame someone today if we're going to praise him tomorrow. I bet you in 2023, this present INEC guy (if he won't be changed) would be praised in retrospect too.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Neddyogu:

What process was analogue? The use of card readers or d biometrics? Let's not blame someone today if we're going to praise him tomorrow. I bet you in 2023, this present INEC guy (if he won't be changed) would be praised in retrospect too.

Why u carry this matter for head like Gala.

I said Jega was not easily compromised as inec boss. I dey house come and biit me.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by helinues: 5:41am On Feb 17, 2019
kahal29:
Yes caused by the replacement of Amina Zakari a very competent woman in the area of INEC operations and logistics who has conducted several off season elections without any problems on logistics.

So Amina is the only qualified person to head the logistics department?

4 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Angelparadise: 5:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Every thing in Buhari administration ends in disappointment.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by fiercehillz(m): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2019
About 15% of those that wanted to vote will not vote on the 23rd because of issues bothering on personal logistics... A lot of people have been discouraged but please let us still come out and protest with our votes.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by ipobarecriminals: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2019
cool God bless Pa BUHARi..We Nigerians dey behind U Mr President

6 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Ayoefa: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Postponement or not, we are still moving to the NEXT LEVEL

4+4=NEXT LEVEL

11 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2019
There is every level of lifelessness in Buhari's government.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by NobodyKnows(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2019
kahal29:
Walahi

3 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Numlock: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2019
odiks:
I quite I agree with you my presido and this was caused by the way and manner a well experienced woman Amina Zakari who is in charge of INEC operations and logistics was bullied out of her position few months to election.

Recall that about 4 months ago due to pressure mounted by the PDP on INEC, the commission removed Amina Zakari from operation and logistics unit to Healthcare and Welfare unit. This is somebody who has worked in that department for years, gathering alot of experience in logistic issues however due to pressure she was replaced with Professor Okechukwu Ibeanu a newly appointed National Commissioner without much experience and the result is what we are seeing today.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/10/12/2019-inec-removes-amina-zakari-as-head-of-electoral-operations/amp/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/11/inec-bows-to-pressure-moves-zakari-from-operations-to-healthcare-welfare/?amp

Are you alright at all?

When was she removed? And when was the election called off?
Stop trying to be wise, you're too dull.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by crownwealth: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Failure sef dey talk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Numlock: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

You think Jega was a Saint?

I'm happy he has been quiet since 2015 if not a lot would have been revealed.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Neddyogu(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Why u carry this matter for head like Gala.

I said Jega was not easily compromised as inec boss. I dey house come and biit me.
Nobody go beat u joor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / Sss Boss, Mubi North, Adamawa State Shot Dead? / PDP Asks Kwara Chapter To Disclaim Statement On Saraki’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.