Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] (16540 Views)

Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by ezegold4we: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2019
The number of votes Buhari will get in South West will determine the number of illiterates,idiots,and ignorant fools we have there, they claim to be the most exposed and educated tribe but see as Buhari is using both tinubu and the professor as toilet paper,
Every other region has rejected the born illiterate failure called Buhari but only the Yoruba's is still crying for him cos of their selfish interest, shame on you guys, Buhari has just exposed how shallow minded you guys are.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Amina zakari again please sir step down let APC replace you with amina zakari
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by nnamokenna(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Tons of movies, documentaries, series, comedies, etc., available here
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by danot1030: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Those involving Buhari with the postponement can have a rethink now.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by 99100(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
APC govt ;An opposition govt in power.
What a disgrace of a govt.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by 99100(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Francopol(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2019
if you like talk nonsense bt don't dare suspend INEC chairman, unless you want war!
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Oblang(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
The number of votes Buhari will get in South West will determine the number of illiterates,idiots,and ignorant fools we have there, they claim to be the most exposed and educated tribe but see as Buhari is using both tinubu and the professor as toilet paper,
Every other region has rejected the born illiterate failure called Buhari but only the Yoruba's is still crying for him cos of their selfish interest, shame on you guys, Buhari has just exposed how shallow minded you guys are.

Cry me a river...Next level..

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2019
And 100% inefficiency in the presidency
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by shyvicky: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2019
kahal29:
Either way we are on course.

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. M
Feb 16. U
Feb 17. S
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. G
Feb 20. O
Feb 21. D
Feb 22. A
Feb 23. Y
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Benlight: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2019
I agree but there is more incompetence and cluelessness in the presidency.
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by hamzeiy: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Zoharariel:
Why is Amina Zakari being redeployed instead of being sacked? Is INEC her father's inheritance?

"A well experienced woman" my scrotum!
why should she be sacked...so any civil servant thats related to pmb should be sacked for you to have peace of mind?
anyway from the kind of words you use, one should know your level of exposure and maturity.as such shouldnt be taken seriously.
sack or no sack pmb is moving to the next level..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by hamzeiy: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
eday pain this one seriously sha

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Friend01(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Zoharariel:
Why is Amina Zakari being redeployed instead of being sacked? Is INEC her father's inheritance?

If I say not everybody who scribbles some few words is normal.
This is a good example of what I talking about.

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Friend01(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

When this inefficiency is caused by the moles within your own very government? Say another thing Sir...

I thought you Lord (Nnamdi Cownu) just released you people into the 'zoo. '
And you com dey chuk mouth for matter wey no concern you.

Moles ko, Molue ni.

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by kleverley(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Zoharariel:

so this pictures I see below
who gave the underaged PVCs
Nigeria na defaulters in one ramification or the other
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by charlsecy(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Lol
Inefficiency awola I na efficha nsi
Chiwetalu Agu...
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Goat, go and sack her. Goat. Mean while incase u don't know take this My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group

Zoharariel:

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Ihsan6(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
correctguy0900:
Jega will not be easily forgotten. He knew his job while there. Not these confused souls
pls who was the inec chairman in 2011 when election was cancelled after acreditation had started? #JUSTASKING
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Ihsan6(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
ok....we should reject BUHARI and support who? untill u answer this question, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by Dollabiz: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
so you are aware then.sack the inec boss. fund released for.this election is enough to complete.major roads and.create employment yet yojr admnistration.and.inec boss you imposed on nigerians still failed
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by duwdu: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
kahal29:
Either way we are on course.

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

Very creative.

P34c3
Re: There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] by duwdu: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
mayourbash:
Goat, go and sack her. Goat. Mean while incase u don't know take this My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group

This is a very interesting take. gringringrin

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge: Reps Summon IGP, NSCDC Boss / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Army Base In Yobe, Kill Three Soldiers / Constitution Review Hearing: Present Your Propositions Now, Lawan Tells Agitator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.