Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Worship Is Simply Enough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worship Is Simply Enough (6000 Views)

Sunday Worship Is Wrong! Stop Worshipping On Sunday!! / Christian Idolatry By Money Worship: Is It Possible? / Church Of Satan: See What Satan Worship Is All About And The God Of Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worship Is Simply Enough by joromi36(f): 4:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Most times all we need at a particular point in time is just worship and praise in order for our situation to change.

We might have prayed all the prayers that we know, gone to prophets and pastors for anointing and prayers but still the problem remained just the same. I've heard a lot about how praise and worship changed situations and turned it around for good.

I was listening to a music, a Christian gospel artist he gave a testimony that after they finished their worship concert one evening, after he told them to address their situations with worship and praise, a woman got home and addressed her mother who has been seriously sick. She addressed her situation with a simple worship song and that was it! Her mother got well

How about a popular TV presenter who shared a testimony about how she worshipped and praised God one night vigorously and by the next day she got awarded a contract!

Isn't that amazing? What a formula! I've tried praise and worship several times instead of praying and it worked! It still works and will keep working.
We can see David in the bible, immediately after his son died, he got up and went to the temple and worshipped God! He didn't curse God he didn't kill himself.
Sometimes in that situation you're in, all you need do is just to say;

"Father I thank you, thank you because I am single, thank you because I am jobless, thank you because I am broke, thank you because I am short of ideas, thank you because I am nothing."
You just keep thanking him and worshipping. I tell you he will come down and tick your request.

Trust me it works! Well, you can't know except you try the worship formula! May the Lord put us all on the right part in Jesus name Amen.
Source:

https://zibahstories./2019/02/17/worship-is-simply-enough/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by RaphtechSolar(m): 5:15am On Feb 17, 2019
YEAH

2 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by orisa37: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
The Lord's Prayer is our
Instruction,
Direction and
Discernment.
For it gives us
The Riches and Wealth of God.
His Power and Might.
His Honour and Glory and
His Majesty and Worship.
The Lord's Prayer 3 Times/Tiers a day with sufficient Communion with God is all you need to be a Prophet of God and an Apostle of Christ.
IJN AMEN !!!

3 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by izzou(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2019
grin

It is threads like this that makes religious people turn to atheists in no time

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by gobuchinny: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2019
joromi36:

Most times all we need at a particular point in time is just worship and praise in order for our situation to change.

We might have prayed all the prayers that we know, gone to prophets and pastors for anointing and prayers but still the problem remained just the same. I've heard a lot about how praise and worship changed situations and turned it around for good.

I was listening to a music, a Christian gospel artist he gave a testimony that after they finished their worship concert one evening, after he told them to address their situations with worship and praise, a woman got home and addressed her mother who has been seriously sick. She addressed her situation with a simple worship song and that was it! Her mother got well

How about a popular TV presenter who shared a testimony about how she worshipped and praised God one night vigorously and by the next day she got awarded a contract!

Isn't that amazing? What a formula! I've tried praise and worship several times instead of praying and it worked! It still works and will keep working.
We can see David in the bible, immediately after his son died, he got up and went to the temple and worshipped God! He didn't curse God he didn't kill himself.
Sometimes in that situation you're in, all you need do is just to say;

"Father I thank you, thank you because I am single, thank you because I am jobless, thank you because I am broke, thank you because I am short of ideas, thank you because I am nothing."
You just keep thanking him and worshipping. I tell you he will come down and tick your request.

Trust me it works! Well, you can't know except you try the worship formula! May the Lord put us all on the right part in Jesus name Amen.

follow www.zibahstories. for more inspiring reads and Christian stories

So you worship God just because you want your situation to change? Because you want to get married or u want a job or contract angry

Wonderful that y we have so much immorality in the land yet all these church building littered everywhere..,we don't study d word but study men of gold grin

Continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by rentAcock(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
All worship and adoration belongs to the lord. God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by godwinstringed1(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
wink
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Ogaga87(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Praises and worship we know but the Lord of host said we SHOULD PRAY WITHOUT ceasing..

God never makes mistake... He included persistent prayer for mankind to reach out to him by giving an illustration with the parable of person who had knocked on the master's door at night to request for food..

I'm concluding this with the saying that goes as thus, Praises Move God As Prayer Moves Mountain

2 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Rexnegro(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
yeah that's all what God needs from us

1 Like

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Truefaith: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
nh
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Jaynom(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
These days you must sow seeds o! Pentecostal pastors have taken agriculture seriously!
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by simhost: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by hemartins(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
gobuchinny:

So you worship God just because you want your situation to change? Because you want to get married or u want a job or contract angry

Wonderful that y we have so much immorality in the land yet all these church building littered everywhere..,we don't study d word but study men of gold grin

Continue

Worshipping God in times of distress shows you acknowledge him and that you believe He is the Alpha and Omega. The one who cannot change but can change things.

Worshipping God is a way of appending your Faith, Obedience and Love for Him.

God is always moved when we praise Him. There are so many instances in the Bible.

So YES, If you need something from God, Praise Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by princemillla(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
That's all He ask of us not preaching .

If prayer has failed you , fasting has failed you. Try praise and worship alone for atleast 30mins
I bet you things will change for in praise and worship the spirit rejoice also.

God bless our soul

3 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Viking007(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Worshiping God is a lifestyle, not something I do when I need a favor. The first thing I do when I wake up is just to sing praises while I prepare for work.

5 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by OkunrinOloro: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by JChnsc19: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Hey y’all got any worship songs to regrow limbs for amputees? I’m in the USA, I’ll come over right away
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by MrPRevailer(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Righteousness/Holiness is essential.

Humility begats Holiness

1 Like

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by freemanbubble: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by wealthyhenry(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
gobuchinny:

Continue

As explicit as d op was some people still did not understand.

Baffling indeed...

1 Like

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by DavidEsq(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
James 1:27: "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world".

1 Like

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Ogaga87(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Jaynom:
These days you must sow seeds o! Pentecostal pastors have taken agriculture seriously!

They nor force you go church neither did they force you to pay tithe or seeding..

Your filthy nairas cannot make God bigger, He is unchangeable..

If you are tired with what you tag as pastors exploitation, then sit at home and I can tell you that no man of God will pull you out to fulfill anything, never..

When people have problems and visit herbalist, they are asked to bring one thing or the other and no one complains about it but a rebellion spirit is gradually dominating the heart of men to rebel against God..

The Problem with people like you is that you place too much mortality on the man of God and has despise the picture of God representative in him or her..

What can you give to God that is too much, nothing.. And with this spirit in you, you end up giving to God with grudges which irrespective of how much you give to him, it will never be accepted..

You have free oxygen but visit the hospital and see people on life support paying heavily for this oxygen just to survive..

You slept and woke up but some slept and never woke up, you think it's by your making..

You keep complaining but has forgotten that God himself came down just because of you free of charge.. Gift God the entire world it won't rescue your soul because you have a priceless being from him..

All the money he has blessed you with through Grace and Wisdom and you are now debating your own reciprocity towards him will still be left behind if you kick the Bucket today..

Please I beg you, don't join those practicing this rebellious act.. If you love God, love him with all your might and everything you have..

Have a blissful Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2019
The Etymology of 'Worship' can be deduced as War & Ship. Then we can further stretch it to WAR and SHEEP.

The Sheep needs Shepherd, so the Iesus, Jesus Construct. And Jesus is called Son of God, Light of the World. Which in essence, means Light of the world, is the Sun.

So, in essence, worship is a program, a Savior Program within the Messiah Complex Mind Control Program of our Illumine brothers who, through the Jesuit Program at the Vatican built the different religions as a decoy.

Worship Not, it is a trap. The Sun is the Light of the world, using the word son, was to increase your the illusion metric, so that anyone who falls for it is considered a high-level mugu that pays 10% of all his has to the Vatican and some as Tax to the Political arms of the Program.

These are all lies. Bedside stories to the neophytes.
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by gobuchinny: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2019
hemartins:

Worshipping God in times of distress shows you acknowledge him and that you believe He is the Alpha and Omega. The one who cannot change but can change things.

Worshipping God is a way of appending your Faith, Obedience and Love for Him.

God is always moved when we praise Him. There are so many instances in the Bible.

So YES, If you need something from God, Praise Him.

So if you don't need something from Him wait until you need something from Him? The 24 elders and angels that worship Him continually what do they need from Him? If your child always greats you only when they need something how will you feel?

Never equate worshipping God to changing your life...it's making God into a magician but you worship Him in and out of season. Worship is a lifestyle not just when you r in need or thinking worship worked when you see that visible testimony..breathing alone is a testimony, sleeping and waking up alone is a heavier testimony than getting a contract or getting married..whatever you need now is temporary and won't stand the test of eternity..be heavenly minded not turning God into your meal ticket grin

Praise Him because He is God not because you need a job or contract grin

1 Like

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by otk1(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
worship isn't enough. do you know the number of people that have worshipped him and are still living in poverty? do you know the number of people that have worshipped him ceaselessly and are dead?....GOD DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by ElsonMorali: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
All these instant miracle Christianity sef.

Why won't youths become disenfranchised and come on Nairaland and start cussing God when you keep lying to them that God is their fairy godmother who holds a wand and ready to give them everything they ask for?

Please let us stop being silly.

Oh by the way OP, what do you mean by worship?

For a proper worship there must be an altar, a priest, a victim that must be sacrificed or destroyed as an oblation to God.

So from this perspective, does your sense of worship rhyme with proper worship?
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by kennyjam: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Lord JESUS, help me to give thanks/worship you in all situations as you have commanded.

2 Likes

Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Jaynom(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Ogaga87:

They nor force you go church neither did they force you to pay tithe or seeding..

Your filthy nairas cannot make God bigger, He is unchangeable..

If you are tired with what you tag as pastors exploitation, then sit at home and I can tell you that no man of God will pull you out to fulfill anything, never..

When people have problems and visit herbalist, they are asked to bring one thing or the other and no one complains about it but a rebellion spirit is gradually dominating the heart of men to rebel against God..

The Problem with people like you is that you place too much mortality on the man of God and has despise the picture of God representative in him or her..

What can you give to God that is too much, nothing.. And with this spirit in you, you end up giving to God with grudges which irrespective of how much you give to him, it will never be accepted..

You have free oxygen but visit the hospital and see people on life support paying heavily for this oxygen just to survive..

You slept and woke up but some slept and never woke up, you think it's by your making..

You keep complaining but has forgotten that God himself came down just because of you free of charge.. Gift God the entire world it won't rescue your soul because you have a priceless being from him..

All the money he has blessed you with through Grace and Wisdom and you are now debating your own reciprocity towards him will still be left behind if you kick the Bucket today..

Please I beg you, don't join those practicing this rebellious act.. If you love God, love him with all your might and everything you have..

Have a blissful Sunday
By giving to God do you mean (1) Giving to The Pastor? Or (2) Giving to the needy?
Re: Worship Is Simply Enough by Jaynom(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
DavidEsq:
James 1:27: "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world".
99% of Pentecostal preachers in Nigeria will never Preach about dangerously giving to the needy believers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK / German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.