Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK (6004 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by silami(m): 2:36am On Oct 24, 2010
Eighteen months after he lost his wife, the superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has found love again.

The wedding, which happened outside the spotlight, was reported to have taken place in the UK, last Wednesday. However, the bride, who sources identified as Esther, is said to be a member of his church. But not much else is known about her, or about their courtship. Details of the wedding ceremony, including venue and attendance, officiating priests, protocols, were closely guarded.

Responding to a question whether he would remarry after his late wife, Biodun, passed away, the man of God told reporters that it was too early to think of a replacement. It was a highly emotional moment for him, as the bad news came to him while he was delivering a sermon during the church’s Easter retreat last year.

Mrs. Kumuyi who died at 57 in the early hours of Saturday, April 11, 2009 at her residence in the International Bible Training Centre, Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos, following a brief illness, was the National Woman Co-ordinator of the church. She was also International Co-ordinator of the women ministry in Africa and other continents where the church has branches, and was Editor-in-Chief of the well-circulated Women Mirror magazine published by the church.
source: http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/16867.html

Pastor Kumuyi, 71, was introduced to the Apostolic Faith Church, and became born again on Sunday, April 5, 1964. He started the Deeper Life Bible Church, which now has over one million members in more than sixty countries around the world, as a 15-member Bible Study group in Kumuyi’s official quarters (Flat 2) at the University of Lagos in August, 1973. Kumuyi was at the time a Mathematics lecturer in the university.

Kumuyi is the latest entrant to the fold of pastors who have new wives: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church, Pastor Chris Okotie of the Household of God, and Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of the Trinity House. Only Odukoya, like Kumuyi, remarried after losing his wife, Bimbo.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 4:41am On Oct 24, 2010
Who wan turn to '''Father'' grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Tingles(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2010
Body no be firewood, he is human like everybody else.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by sohiemi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
Am shocked!he's my pastor and i have not heard about dis*wondering "maybe i haven't bin going 2 church lately"
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Am shocked!he's my pastor and i have not heard about dis*wondering "maybe i haven't bin going 2 church lately"
U've not been churching but womanizing around grin grin grin
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Taymi: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
I'm not surprised, when he was asked about when to remarried,his response showed he had interest.
I have no problem with that since its not a sin.
I wish him well and hope he married a virtous woman. So,he can enjoy the remaining part of his life an not regret it
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by tjskii(f): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
kai but he's 71 na,wetin im dey find,oh well i guess evry1 needs companionship,hope the lady in question is around his age sha,or else ,
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Farouksenior: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^^u funny o!.if im marry swit 16 nko wetin go happEn?, lwkmd
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by silami(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
my only concern is the secrecy about the marriage. just like that of his son John is it a bad thing to let the church members know? just wondering o
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by sohiemi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
D-sense and hu r u 2 judge?i have not bin going 2 my church l8li cos ave bin going 2 redeemed.i have travelled 4rm where i normally stay nd redeemed is d closest church rite na so i'll advise u 2 shut d fork up and myb
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
s.ohiemi:

D-sense and hu r u 2 judge?i have not bin going 2 my church l8li cos ave bin going 2 redeemed.i have travelled 4rm where i normally stay nd redeemed is d closest church rite na so i'll advise u 2 shut d fork up and myb
Where is d fork so dat i shut it up.U re stinky pigy. grin
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Ivynwa(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
OMG-----I too need to get a wife for my Popsie, he's so lonely. In his late sixties and wifeless after momsie died. It's wonderful seeing these pastors pass sixties marrying again and enjoying a fresh marriage at such age and i just feel for my Pop. One shouldn't stay alone when one's spouse passes away.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by sohiemi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
D-sense,i can now c clearly dat u were born wifout sense,u gud-for-nufin piece of shyt.u berra go and find work 2 do b4 u go back 2 dat place u know so well dat u now call home.JAIL!!Basta?rd
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
s.ohiemi:

D-sense,i can now c clearly dat u were born wifout sense,u gud-for-nufin piece of shyt.u berra go and find work 2 do b4 u go back 2 dat place u know so well dat u now call home.JAIL!!Basta?rd
Of course i wasn't born with senses but later gained it. tongue
What of u manilees head. tongue
By d way i jst checked d list da was sent to Nl of some weirdo who escaped from Yaba Left nd fortunately found ur name on d list. WE NEED TO GET U BACK MODERFORKER grin
Bravo pigy tongue
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by sohiemi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
Wat d fuk did u juhz say?!i mean u didn't make sense .@ all.u r juhz showin us d dominant traits dat u inherited 4rm ur parents.FOOLISHNESS!!u uneducated child,pls do not continue lyk dis cos u will end up living unda a bridge,those r my last words 2 u
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Wat d fuk did u juhz say?!i mean u didn't make sense .@ all.u r juhz showin us d dominant traits dat u inherited 4rm your parents.FOOLISHNESS!!u uneducated child,pls do not continue lyk dis cos u will end up living unda a bridge,those r my last words 2 u
U re too angry dat u had to insult ma parents!!!
Damn well i'm not gonna xchange words with u against parents.U just showcased ur stupidity ,Ignorance , Iliteracy,arrogance nd ur outranged attitude.
Fork u Kitty ,U can't stand me intellectually.What have u earned in ur life to attack ma parents.
Fork U kitty.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by sohiemi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
Laughing loudly,wants to type buh restrains himself
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Dsense(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
I think it's would be a big releif to u ''Animal'' to type it out.Sinse u av acquired d enjoyment of insulting ppls parents ,so u should have d mind to type.
Weirdo tongue
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by ethereal(f): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
See ow des men of God rush to remarry wt reckless abandon,yet no1 has ever dimed it fit to applaude d widow Arch.Bishop Benson ldahosa left behind.MARGRET,rather pple r quick to jugde ha wt make up,na wa oh!!even Eunice osagiede too is nt left ot,des women dserve awards &acknowledgment & nt d oposite.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK by Seun(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2010

(1)

God's General Cs Upthegrove / The Beast (666) Is Here Already!!! / 11 Bible Verses Small Business Owners Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.