Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator (2352 Views)

Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2019
These are PDP political thugs arrested by the police in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election. They set ablaze five vehicles at the INEC office in the local council. Upon interrogation, they indicted two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, as their sponsors.

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by ubongokon(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Idongesit ntekpere is a goner, those are his boys
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Its worrrisome that nairaland has been so hijacked by one party that everything is caused by the incumbent.

Truth is, in Akwa ibom state, even if on the very day of election Godswill obot Akpabio chooses to leave APC, creates a new party, and runs under it, he will still win Chris Ekpenyon.

This is because as Gov, he turned the whole annang nation, from an area of red mud and bad roads, to a small london. An assesment if Ikot Ekpene before and after will convince anyone

As Senator he bout 100s of buses 100s of Keke, thousands of generators, sewing machine, etc and empowered the people of his senatorial district...

The only senator in Nigeria to go that far for the people he serve.
Obot Akara is in annang Nation, a region he controls.
Not by power, but by loyalty.

So its just shamefull seeing ignorant people wailing unnecesarily

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2019
ubongokon:

Eyen ekan mmi
Yes bhroo, sheybi PDP says that Akwa ibom is PDP I wonder what they want to do by stealing sensitive material
Last week, thugs loyal to Emmanuel Ekuwem the SSG to Udom, attacked Victor Antai the house of rep candidate of Apc in Aks,

Shebi, Aks is PDP, then why are they panicking ?

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by ekiyorA(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
How do we know they are Pdp loyalist? Those from Aks know who is better for them. For me time to change Manager as senator and bring in Ogburu as governor

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by buhariguy(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Udom is gone ,
Akwa ibom is apc

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Its worrrisome that nairaland has been so hijacked by one party that everything is caused by the incumbent.

Truth is, in Akwa ibom state, even if on the very day of election Godswill obot Akpabio chooses to leave APC, creates a new party, and runs under it, he will still win Chris Ekpenyon.

This is because as Gov, he turned the whole annang nation, from an area of red mud and bad roads, to a small london. An assesment if Ikot Ekpene before and after will convince anyone

As Senator he bout 100s of buses 100s of Keke, thousands of generators, sewing machine, etc and empowered the people of his senatorial district...

The only senator in Nigeria to go that far for the people he serve.
Obot Akara is in annang Nation, a region he controls.
Not by power, but by loyalty.

So its just shamefull seeing ignorant people wailing unnecesarily

Please shut it, both pictures you uploaded are totally different with different individuals and environment .

Akwa-ibom a once very peaceful states even when militants held sway has turned violent and it didn't occur to you APC is behind it? Like they have implemented in other once peaceful states.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2019
ekiyorA:
How do we know they are Pdp loyalist? Those from Aks know who is better for them. For me time to change Manager as senator and bring in Ogburu.

They confessed to it.
Truth is even if a video of their confession is here, you guys will still say that it is doctored.

Someone was caught in Abia state, he confessed on tape, but you guys insisted itt was doctored while some insisted the man was being sponfed what to say..
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

Please shut it, both pictures you uploaded are totally different with different individuals. .

Akwa-ibom a once very peaceful states even when militants held sway has turned violent and it didn't occur to you APC is behind it?

Look at this one,
I uploaded all, just that nairaland does not load all pics at ones.

You guys are irredeemable

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by ticon4life(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2019
PDP as a party is made up of Desperate Pliticans. They're the enemies of free and fair elections in our nation. Checkout for OBJ abnormal finger prints in all our election since 2003. But they are pretending and calling themselves Democratic and Conscience of our Nation. They are not Democrat but DEMON With poly - crisis strategy with selfish and do or die Politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

They confessed to it.
Truth is even if a video of their confession is here, you guys will still say that it is doctored.

Someone was caught in Abia state, he confessed on tape, but you guys insisted itt was doctored while some insisted the man was being sponfed what to say..

So who confessed? News without source..
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Look at this one,
I uploaded all, just that nairaland does not load all pics at ones.

You guys are irredeemable

Bunkum... so they were placed in furnished apartment with beautiful curtains? If the police handcuffed them, how come no press release from the NPF?

Both new pictures you posted again are totally different?

Just move along with your lies.... undecided
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by yrex01(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2019
I tot dey said buhari no fit get 3% for dat side, why r dey now panicking ? If not for yeye inec, some pipu should v been writing eu, us, Israel, uefa, fifa, epl, muric n laliga to come n save d democracy. They running wen no one chasing, yeye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by seunmsg(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Why are PDP members burning INEC materials and properties all over the country? Why are they hellbent on disrupting this election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

Bunkum... so they were placed in furnished apartment with beautiful curtains?

See i am not cut out for this your shit ok.
Anything you call me, is what your mum and dad have been calling each other and you grew up calling your dad it, and thinking its like good morning and that u can use it for everyone.

Reality check bhroo, you dont bring that outside your family house.
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:
These are PDP political thugs arrested by the police in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election. They set ablaze five vehicles at the INEC office in the local council. Upon interrogation, they indicted two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, as their sponsors.
[/s]
FAKE NEWS ALERT MOD!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s] FAKE NEWS ALERT MOD!

The paid bot has showed up. I wonder whose assssss you will run to go and lick ones udom is gone.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

See i am not cut out for this your shit ok.
Anything you call me, is what your mum and dad have been calling each other and you grew up calling your dad it, and thinking its like good morning and that u can use it for everyone.

Reality check bhroo, you dont bring that outside your family house.

You should have checked "Bunkum" meaning before jumping the gun..

Anyways, your thread is all lies, don't start your day with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

You should have checked "Bunkum" meaning before jumping the gun..
Anyways, your thread is all lies, don't start your day with lies.
Yhaa. Stick to using it inside your house ok ? If ur people there are ok with being called that.. This guy is not ok with it.. Thanks for understanding
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2019
.n

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Yhaa.
Stick to using it inside your house ok ?
If ur people there are ok with being called that..
This guy is not ok with it.. Thanks for understanding

It means "nonsense" and it was directed to your write-up, not you..

If you had put in same effort like you did croping and posting false images into uploading verified information, your write-up won't be called bunkum (Nonsense).
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Reactions

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by MissSweet(f): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2019
okay. I hope they rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by danot1030: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
PDP is evil, they will be accusing APC of planning to do something to take the attention away from them when they are actually the one doing it.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Yankee101: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
If they killed anyone, a life for a life

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

It means "nonsense" and it was directed to your write-up, not you..

If you had put in same effort like you did croping and posting false images into uploading verified information, your write-up won't be called bunkum (Nonsense).

Sorry i mised the part where you said ""your post is bunkum"
Last i checked you just said bunkum and the mods deleted it.

So guy if its ok for you guys to call each other bunkum back there in your home, i wont hold it against you, but stick your uncouth vocabulary to your home, dont bring it out here. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Yankee101:
If they killed anyone, a life for a life

They killed 2people
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by mycar: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Let them be punished, not this media trial, they may just be acting a script. To whose gain to burn the inec vehicle,? APC handwork is written all over it so that they will cancel the election and do a rerun with the help of the military. If you said ballot box snatching, I would say, why is it in the SE and SS all the burning are happening?
They want to cause a problem so that they can use the military to rig a rerun election and when they are caught should mention some innocent people. What are they waiting for, let them prosecution the fools.
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Sorry i mised the part where you said ""your post is bunkum"
Last i checked you just said bunkum and the mods deleted it.

So guy if its ok for you guys to call each other bunkum back there in your home, i wont hold it against you, but stick your uncouth vocabulary to your home, dont bring it out here. Thank you for your understanding

So "nonsense" has become uncouth vocabulary?... no wonder you guys opt for a president who can't comprehend a straight line sentence.
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

So "nonsense" has become uncouth vocabulary?... no wonder you guys opt for a president who can't comprehend a straight line sentence.

Its ok, you grew up calling people around you, nonsense, and you got so used to it, you now feel it is normal, and that i am being abnormal for not liking the name.

Guy, once again, i beg of you to use the sweet and endearing "bunkum" word for ur home, thank you once more
Re: Thugs Arrested For Attack On INEC Bus In Aks Indict PDP Legislator by rottennaija(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
ubongokon:
Who is he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Political History Of Olatoye Temitope ‘sugar’ + How He Left APC / Court Finally Takes Decision On Rivers State Demolished Hotels / Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.