Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (83075 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

I know we lost our voices in this dispensation!

Nigeria shall surely work again!

Vote me first. I would think about making your country work again when on vacation in the UK
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Modphase: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Is this an IDP camp or why are they looking malnourished?
Ozibe:
Picture okonjo iweala, as she visit a village primary school where she is to vote before the election was postponed

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1096823449136390144
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Shame on you!!

Shame on you too! angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Konki: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Vote me first. I would think about making your country work again when on vacation in the UK

I guess I voted for you yesterday. (16/02/ 2015) Oops 2019!

But next Saturday, I will ORTOMatically and OBIdiently be ATIKUlated and get Nigeria working again with my PVC.

SURELY!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Ayoola10: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Shame on you!!
Bleep you too... Like say he dey lie... If you're supporting PDP bleep you 100times
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by rapid101(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
booblacain:

They are here.
my brother am telling u

De re jst zombie like der leader

De shud tell me integrating to go and arrest her since she supervised corruption

Smh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2019
GuyWise101:

That's not true, the boys in the pics are looking good and healthy but the environment where the pics were shot is dirty.....
did chukus will end up in Lagos 1 day, I can bet
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria people will never stop to amaze me........

Just because Ngozi snap picture with street nigaz....... she is now down to earth.

like she did not know that the Election has been postponed or what!

when she was a minister..... she didn't remember to snap..............

Somebody said if she can come back because of the election...... he has forgotten the pains inflicted by Inec in the cos of traveling.....

Forgetting all this people has political Agenda...... If PDP wins na minister straight.

Youths open your eyes

Before Nigeria will be liberated from all this politicians ....... the youths must stand out..... if not, we will still remain where we are.

Somebody will appear now and tell me she is not a politician. Rubbish.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
haywire07:
See the way Nigerian kids look like those IDPs in a war torn country.

How leaders especially House of rep members get to sleep seeing how much their people are suffering , still baffles me

Be there lamenting, they are there to play soccer, tomorrow if a white coach select his players you will be asking why is it dominated by Igbo players and asking for quota system
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
This same woman that supervised massive corruption in Nigeria angry
challenge her with a law suit and stop talking rubbish.you hear
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by vecman22(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Sense will always be far from you. Just know it.

Who be this??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Then INEC should have informed us earlier.

supereagle:

Stop blaming INEC, if you remembered the challenge they went through before the budget was approved, you won't blame them.Since October, they were working everyday 6 am - 6 pm. God will push out all the thieves ruling us away.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by JamitoIntl: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
See the way Nigerian kids look like those IDPs in a war torn country.

How leaders especially House of rep members get to sleep seeing how much their people are suffering , still baffles me
[/quote]

The children do not look malnourished. Just that they are not well dressed cos they just came out to play football
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Your name na sulezoo. Oya take
My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group
GuyWise101:
The woman in the picture above was handling our country very well until one lanky fulani man from daura came and said it is either he rule or there will be war and later turned everything upside down with his bunch of illiterate cabinets.

God bless NOI.

God bless PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Mankosi: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Those children may think they are standing with one mama from the village but they don't know they are standing with a high personality and also a bag of money.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Chill2: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
You really think a country can grow while we have corruption as a national orientation. Shame on you. I really want your looter to win, you will see how much the common man will suffer
Galaxyowerri:
Shame on you!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Meeting drogba might have inspired this move I know?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2019
GuyWise101:
The woman in the picture above was handling our country very well until one lanky fulani man from daura came and said it is either he rule or there will be war and later turned everything upside down with his bunch of illiterate cabinets.

God bless NOI.

God bless PDP.

With this post I begin to wonder if the "wise" in your moniker was meant to be sarcastic.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
id911:

As in eh, that woman is a star. It's very unfortunate Nigeria doesn't realize who that woman really is

No be only star. Na moon. Lol.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Even if Na to dey clean her sandals every morning without pay I will gladly do it grin.... besides my mother, this is the only other living woman that I'm in constant awe of...

In awe of a woman who supervised the massive looting of our treasury under Jonathan badluck?

You try.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by greggng: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
GuyWise101:

That's not true, the boys in the pics are looking good and healthy but the environment where the pics were shot is dirty.....

That is what makes it natural and real....this is not your everyday Photoshop and fake pic.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by valx2: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ozibe:

Should we bring pictures of yoruba children in their typical village?

Many urban dwelling Yoruba children don’t look that good. Igbo children in their villages are fresher and healthier than most urban dwelling Yoruba kids.
Thank you for schooling the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Lewise9: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well said Ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Upon boycott was lifted more than 48 hours before election day, the zoo still failed to conduct their fraudulent bloodshed elections.

Python dance must die.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
There is a stage and level you will get to in life, after achieving strings of uncommon successes and exploits, and having interacted with world leaders on a daily basis, that you will simply become down-to-earth and even happy to mingle with those at the grassroots! It becomes a rare opportunity to identify with the downtrodden after a long period of living and working in posh environment. Ngozi Okonja Iweala is a great woman I love and respect, and seeing her aging with grace and with so much peace of mind makes me glad.
God will continue to bless you Ma!!
but when she was in power, she feels high like madwoman that smoke tramadol.

cant you see able VP, even as second in command mingle with the poorest in the street.

i have never see anybody in nigeria that can be like osinbajo, even as humble as my humble self, cant be like osinbajo if given power.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
This same woman that supervised massive corruption in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
rapid101:
my brother am telling u

De re jst zombie like der leader

De shud tell me integrating to go and arrest her since she supervised corruption

Smh
nobody Will arrest her, she has confess how she carry out ineffectual buffoon order to share the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.