Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (83076 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Mark4nextlevel: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
don't be surprise if this woman declared her intention to contest 4 presidency after president buhari must hv completed his tenures (1st & 2nd terms)...When dey start posting pics like dis then knw somtin is cooking, she will claim igbo (she is delta igbo) n use d zoning formula 2 her advantage...1st naija female presido brewing up

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by id911(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Even if Na to dey clean her sandals every morning without pay I will gladly do it grin.... besides my mother, this is the only other living woman that I'm in constant awe of...

As in eh, that woman is a star. It's very unfortunate Nigeria doesn't realize who that woman really is

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Thank God you said it all...
Because the value system in that community is zero so they can't know her value system...and she was Westernized that was what made her case different...
What's the different between this kid and almajiri in the north....?

No value system, all of them look unkempt ....the future drug addicts, Baron, cocaine pushers, car robbers, kidnappers, and Even street urchins on the street of anambra....

Igbo People, nothing do you, Biafra citizen...
You will get there one day...
Awon omo' iran-ki-ran....

you made sense initially but derailed along the line and finally ended up spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by dante0147: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
2 Time Finance Minister... E no easy..

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by id911(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
Damm! the woman is really short and small even those 6 years olds are taller and bigger than her.

Okonjo iweala is a crook, she stole millions from Nigerians and imporverish these same children she is taking sefies with.

Sai baba!! buhari!! till 2044!

How I wish you are close to me now, Weti u for take ur eyes see eh, u for no open ur mouth talk rubbish again for ur life

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2019
A picture is worth a thousand words. Looking thru the comments on the FB post, a lot of people r prepared to forgive INEC for the postponement just because an elderly woman also partook in their suffering and wasted transport fare.

That’s how true leadership impacts lives. Oshiomhole that tried to tear down this woman’s hard work & image, can you inspire this sort of peace/forgiveness across the nation with ur pics?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2019
vecman22:
Another midget grin

Sense will always be far from you. Just know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
This same woman that supervised massive corruption in Nigeria angry

Bury your head in shame. Seek deliverance from whatever want to ruin you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Babacele: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

You mean when the likes of Rotimi Amaechi, Godswill Akpabio and Adams Oshiomole, the then Governors forum, was presurising her to share the money she saved for the rainy day via ECA and SWF?

Same people are the saints of today in APC

https://www.nairaland.com/2438214/jonathan-noi-governors-excess-crude
52% of all revenues in this country goes to the FG while states and local govt share the remaining 48% , so why didn't she save her 52%? What reserve did she leave behind? By opening the vault to Dasuki and co? That she started borrowing money to pay FG workers during an oil boom? abegi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Konki: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Babacele:
52% of all revenues in this country goes to the FG while states and local govt share the remaining 48% , so why didn't she save her 52%? What reserve did she leave behind? By opening the vault to Dasuki and co? That she started borrowing money to pay FG workers during an oil boom? abegi

Now that the voult isn't opened to Dasuki, can't you see that the Military is well equipped to face the rag-tag BH hence the war against terror is over?

Lol

#BackToDaura

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Dannyhajo(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Madam where're your own kids...s s you came here alone to cast your vote alone but you share oir money with your family...so you don see mumu abi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
"Not easy for the pockets of ordinary Nigerians" got me.

God Bless U ma unlike some LIFELESS statue in Aso Rock dat knows nothing about what Nigerians are going through. angry angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bastard thief
Corrupt woman
She shud be stoned to death
Bastard
Nigeria is cursed
In this bleeped up country we praise criminals
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2019
id911:

How I wish you are close to me now, Weti u for take ur eyes see eh, u for no open ur mouth talk rubbish again for ur life
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?.

Anyway, Sai baba! buhari till 2044! grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Bloody asswipe! Una get money? Woman wey train en pikins for Harvard without Una yeye money Na she wan come steal Una borrowed money? No go ask maman Daura, abba kyari and Isa funtua where Una money dey..otile!
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?

Anyway, Sai baba buhari! Till 2044! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by baur(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
First Female Nigeria President.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Babacele: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

Now that the voult isn't opened to Dasuki, can't you see that the Military is well equipped to face the rag-tag BH hence the war against terror is over?

Lol

#BackToDaura
if not for Buhari ,maybe you would have been in boko captivity by now. Thank God they have been limited to the NE alone ,and would be defeated along with their local and international sponsors. That you call BH that is presently the most dangerous terror group globally rag tag shows how damn ignorant you are!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by njimezz(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2019
U must be a big for saying that, U tribalistic fool who doesn't know what is good or bad, People shall remember u with bad things in life.
ogawisdom:
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Konki: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Babacele:
if not for Buhari ,maybe you would have been in boko captivity by now. Thank God they have been limited to the NE alone ,and would be defeated along with their local and international sponsors. That you call BH that is presently the most dangerous terror group globally rag tag shows how damn ignorant you are!

Spare me old story

Lol

Campaign is over.

#BackToDaura

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

Spare me old story

Lol

Campaign is over.

#BackToDaura

Mister man, do you want me to put your family in pains?. Seun give me his details
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Nebes: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
There is a stage and level you will get to in life, after achieving strings of uncommon successes and exploits, and having interacted with world leaders on a daily basis, that you will simply become down-to-earth and even happy to mingle with those at the grassroots! It becomes a rare opportunity to identify with the downtrodden after a long period of living and working in posh environment. Ngozi Okonja Iweala is a great woman I love and respect, and seeing her aging with grace and with so much peace of mind makes
me glad
God will continue to bless you Ma!!

You made valid points. But I don’t think mingling with the mighty will make someone to become down-to-earth. Some people will remain infinitely arrogant.
Our madam here must have been down-to-earth even before attaining such great heights.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
The INEC chairman really messed up with the last minutes postponement.

Stop blaming INEC, if you remembered the challenge they went through before the budget was approved, you won't blame them.Since October, they were working everyday 6 am - 6 pm. God will push out all the thieves ruling us away.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Babacele: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

Spare me old story
Lol
Campaign is over.
#BackToDaura
Onnoghen should have taught you sense ,but I'm afraid not.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2019
The question who she voting?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by pureheaven: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2019
it took GOODLUCK JONATHAN few time to bring in dat intelligent fellow n real minister of finance on like de time wasted in bringing in scammers by lifeless president without school certificate
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
Shut up
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Nebes:

You made valid points. But I don’t think mingling with the mighty will make someone to become down-to-earth. Some people will remain infinitely arrogant.
Our madam here must have been down-to-earth even before attaining such great heights.
Yes, you are right. It's not everyone that gets to such height actually becomes down-to-earth, but more often than not, those that worked their way to the top with grace, people like NOI, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerbbage etc all appear to have same type of world view and is more common in the developed world unlike here where many of our "money miss road" fellas would rather distance themselves from the downtrodden and even oppress them with their ill-gotten wealth. Of course, NOI has always been down-to-earth and easy going. Come to think of it, how many women in Nigeria today, I mean those that have not even achieved up to 5% of what NOI has achieved would want to be surrounded so closely by young boys in the village!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2019
So much poverty around her. She has no option but to speak up and continue speaking irrespective of power as one passionate about the well being of those around her, typical of ideologues in developed societies. They never stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Konki: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Babacele:
Onnoghen should have taught you sense ,but I'm afraid not.

All I have for you is

#BackToDaura

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by smyo(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Babacele:
No sir, she broke our hearts by aligning with the enemies that have held this nation down by supervising the worst heist on her country during the last administration for 5 years plunging the nation into a recession during an oil boom. The pics of those children which clearly depicts poverty should be a food for thought. She can still be a hero ,though.
may God forgive them because they are blind and they don't know what they are saying due to lack of sense, may God borrow them sense for 2 days so they can see the actual thing in Nigeria.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) by Konki: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Mister man, do you want me to put your family in pains?. Seun give me his details

I know we lost our voices in this dispensation!

Nigeria shall surely work again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.