Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch (29115 Views)

Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos / Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by sageer1706(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2019
This is the type of news the PDPs don't like to see or hear... PMB will continue to disappoint them with his work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
DMerciful:
We don't need snail progress especially when our population is growing in leaps and bounds! We need fast progress like China so AtikuObi is the way forward and no election postponement will change destiny!
[/s]
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by ncoolsome(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2019
femidejulius:
1909 train in 2019.
Is Nigeria going backwards?

What is ur point exactlyas long as there's a rail line, a better coach can be bought in future..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by foreshore(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow this is great news. While PMB was working, PDP members were criticizing him. I will take this free train ride on monday.

What is great about the news after they have already shortchanged you. E be like say their scam still dey work upon you
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2019
He must go ! We can not eat second hand train
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by boxypane(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Hahhaha tribal bigot, I know you will be highly disappointed when he gave you this answer:

You thought he will say Igbo so that you will continue with what you know how to do best. The problem with you zombies and Igbo haters is that you think it's only the Igbos that detest Buhari govt. Keep deceiving yourselves until the reality will dawn on you zombies
All these people spreading lies and forcing gullible people to hate APC, if by chance u succeed in voting out buhari, that's when you will c that ya condition won't improve . that's when u will realize that u have been deceived by a more wicked ,greedy n selfish political class. That time, no more NPOWER, no more monthly stipend n d one they introduce will be strictly for their their friends. By then, u will do nothing than complain. Be wise, Buhari does not hate ndi Igbo. Buhari did not bring poverty, it became worse because of series of looting by all d past governments who saw no need to diversify our economy. Buhari was unlucky to inherit a battered economy n it takes time to rebuild than to destroy. Same rogues who plundered our resources are d ones deceiving u with heavenly promises . My people be wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Isoduwa(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Great. Another reason to move to the next level. 4+4=8

My guy come out i wan beat You like secriously
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by boxypane(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
What have you contributed to the development of your immediate community?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Omoboricash(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2019
freezze:
Oga gbenue sohun, how many of your parents did he render jobless or they were not serious at their jobs hence they lost it... why not use your complete senses when making statements online
I wouldn't blame you because you were still in your mummy's womb when the said company were in operation. Have you ever heard of Nigeria machine tools osogbo, only in Africa as at that time, osogbo steel rolling , Nigeria airways, basita sugar company, nitel and co.
If your are too young to know all these above mentioned company, what about NEPA that was sold to friends and cronies of pdp, are they performing to ur expectations. Your conscience should be picking you. I leave you with ur conscience.
Recently pmb government paid Nigeria airways pensioners their entitlement. Pls what u don't know ask elders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by ibietela2(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
handie:
This is one reason I'll be always be angry with Mahmood Yakubu for postponing the elections. Yesterday, we(Sane Nigerians) would've shown President Muhammadu Buhari that we appreciate the slow but steady progress he has made in repositioning the country and we would've given him 4 more years to continue in the path of slow but steady repositioning of the nation. Also, we would have used the opportunity to show to Atiku and PDP that we ain't fools and ain't ready to return to an era where funds meant for such projects are diverted to private pockets. Well, 23rd is just around the corner and I know the message will still be loudly and clearly announced to Atiku and his theiving crew

And Buhari and His crew are not thieves? I wonder how you people think
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by islandmoon: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
train has always been coming to Abeokuta, the rail has always been there, stop making it look like this is new, use your lie lie rail along Lagos Ibadan route to campaign and not old route
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2019
jimcollins136:

Sirjamo, Are you writing based on facts or emotions? Maybe you don't live in Nigeria or the hardship created in the last 3 years have not gotten to you.
It is high time we explained the true meaning of this hardship majority of people are ranting all around. Does buhari government determine s the global oil price in the market? Some beclouded low thinking fellows are saying Buhari government should all be blamed for the dollar hike against the naira but they failed to answer why Nigeria went into recession in the first instance.
Jamb under the watch of Prof Dibu Ojerinde was busy remitting paltry 5million naira annually to the treasury but Prof Ishaq Oloyede made we Nigerians realise Jamb could do much more better. The custom and Nigerian port scenarios are there.
You are crying there is hardship every where; ask your governors what they did with first and second trench of Paris bail-out fund they were given.
You are crying there is hardship everywhere why couldn't you challenge the PDP government who supervised the affairs of this nation for 16 years the reason they couldn't come up with a single functional refinery or even optimize the existing ones to save the government excess spending on forex for the importation of refined products.If you don't know, all these usually have multiplier effects on the economy. This government was able to enter into partnership with Dangote to build world largest refinery. I pray we all live to witness when the refinery will be fully operational. Stop crying foul just because people around you are saying there is hardship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by GoldHorse(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2019
femidejulius:
1909 train in 2019.

Ask Obasanjo and co. They will know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by criuze(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Buhari really tried
I think he did a lot.

But me voting him 23rd , that sounds a lot of impossible
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by ogundeleai(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
I never doubt my amiable and integrity president and the amiable vice... 2nd Niger bridge construction physically ongoing..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by dam2000(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
If u deceive all Nigerians with this train u can't deceive me useless people China money even my grand children will meet the train dept
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by jkmadu16: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
them for show us nah. mek we c am. for that three months free ride, wait and see how much will b quoted for running cost as they did in d shite leader day was in prison, where FG told us they use 3.5m naria in feeding him daily.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by GoldHorse(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
It is high time we explained the true meaning of this hardship majority of people are ranting all around. Does buhari government determine s the global oil price in the market? Some beclouded low thinking fellows are saying Buhari government should all be blamed for the dollar hike against the naira but they failed to answer why Nigeria went into recession in the first instance.
Jamb under the watch of Prof Dibu Ojerinde was busy remitting paltry 5million naira annually to the treasury but Prof Ishaq Oloyede made we Nigerians realise Jamb could do much more better. The custom and Nigerian port scenarios are there.
You are crying there is hardship every where; ask your governors what they did with first and second trench of Paris bail-out fund they were given.
You are crying there is hardship everywhere why couldn't you challenge the PDP government who supervised the affairs of this nation for 16 years the reason they couldn't come up with a single functional refinery or even optimize the existing ones to save the government excess spending on forex for the importation of refined products.If you don't know, all these usually have multiplier effects on the economy. This government was able to enter into partnership with Dangote to build world largest refinery. I pray we all live to witness when the refinery will be fully operational. Stop crying foul just because people around you are saying there is hardship

Don't mind them at all. Some of them are now realising that daddy and uncles were not really rich but were "lucky" to be in position of receiving the "flow down" of stolen funds through different means.

The thing don dry up now thanks to PMB! So daddy and uncle don adjust to preset mode automatically grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Isoduwa(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow this is great news. While PMB was working, PDP members were criticizing him. I will take this free train ride on monday.

Wear bullet proof vest before you enter because APC thugs everywhere
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by oyebanji44: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
If you ask That Anini that is contesting for the miserable PDP what they did in 16 years, he will be naming GSM.

The Oliriburuku sold all our assets and rendered our parents jobless, on top of that, he refused to pay them their gratuity and pension.

now, he wants to come back and sell the rest and enemies of this country want to bring him back! May God destroy their plans.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by BubuZombi: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
No wonder they shifted the elections.....

A failure is a failure

If they like.. They can share money to everyone

Road to Daura is a goal

Go get sense, even if na small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by jowa16: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2019
@femidejulius, let start from somewhere, if the previous govt have started something like this the present govt will surely go for something more better,let's build a positive mentality toward this country and mind you nobody is going to do it for but just by our self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by bkool7(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
femidejulius:
1909 train in 2019.

Watch Doyin Okupe tell us our economy cannot afford brand new couches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHzFv8_7dTc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by yrex01(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
so food na ur own problem !! Chaiii, food wey una fada eat Sotey Nigeria scattered. Hmmmm its a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Wande22(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
ZOMBIES THREAD

RUNS OUTTA IT
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
If you ask That Anini that is contesting for the miserable PDP what they did in 16 years, he will be naming GSM.

The Oliriburuku sold all our assets and rendered our parents jobless, on top of that, he refused to pay them their gratuity and pension.

now, he wants to come back and sell the rest and enemies of this country want to bring him back! May God destroy their plans.
Same person was AC presidential candidate in 2007 founded by your political mentor
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by hfc80: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
They are blind fools
rentAcock:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Small boy!
myboy2111:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by hfc80: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Thieves no get conscience
dedonfranco:
If PDP have conscience, they willnt contest against Buhari. Evil party.
Buhari 4+4
Fashola 4+4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2019
vengertime:
Did Buhari do it with his pocket money? Or Niger Delta oil money.
Atiku will be the first to introduce speed train in Nigeria.

So 16yrs was too short to introduce the speed train abi?
You guys just talk like pdp/Atiku is aspiring to power 4 d first time,like they've never tasted power b4.
16yrs is enough to have a legacy, so they should be telling us their legacies why they were in power and not what they'll do.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.