Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch (29119 Views)

Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos / Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Keep quiet and stop being intelligent by half. APC postponed the election cos of fears of the IPOB that called off the election boycott coupled with the discover and seizure of ballot papers in 17 bags belonging to the APC in Kano State. Losers and cowards will be kicked out anyway any time, Nigerians are waiting for your rigging antics.

17 bags of specimen ballots you mean. I can see how gullible your brain is that is if you had any to begin with.

In a few days And we will finally be rid of PDP in this country for good. cheesy

Don't say I did not warn you sha.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Effiongdbest: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

17 bags of specimen ballots you mean. I can see how gullible your brain is that is if you had any to begin with.

Its a few days And we will finally be rid of PDP in this country for good. cheesy

Don't say I did not warn you sha.

It is not specimen papers idiot, they were busted and all they could say was it was specimen papers, at least you know our watch dogs on Kano State at Alert 24/7 this is why you fools are panicking. APC came from among the dead and shall return to the dead. We've never seen a satanic party like this and no more shall we allow any party with the letter A to be formed in Nigeria again, the plague that party has brought upon Nigeria too much.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

It is not specimen papers idiot, they were busted and all they could say was it was specimen papers, at least you know our watch dogs on Kano State at Alert 24/7 this is why you fools are panicking. APC came from among the dead and shall return to the dead. We've never seen a satanic party like this and no more shall we allow any party with the letter A to be formed in Nigeria again, the plague that party has brought upon Nigeria too much.

Na just few days and shame will make you deactivate this moniker and open a new one. You are many here grin

But at least nairaland servers will offload some miscreants

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by classikbill(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
If you ask That Anini that is contesting for the miserable PDP what they did in 16 years, he will be naming GSM.

The Oliriburuku sold all our assets and rendered our parents jobless, on top of that, he refused to pay them their gratuity and pension.

now, he wants to come back and sell the rest and enemies of this country want to bring him back! May God destroy their plans.
. Guy, you too funny
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Effiongdbest: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Na just few days and shame will make you deactivate this moniker and open a new one. You are many here grin

Whatever is giving you ugly afonja faces confidence will soon leave you and vanish into thin air, even if its kogi weed. Few days from now your will cry had I known.

Atiku will win with a landslide
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by duwdu: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
If you ask That Anini that is contesting for the miserable PDP what they did in 16 years, he will be naming GSM.

The Oliriburuku sold all our assets and rendered our parents jobless, on top of that, he refused to pay them their gratuity and pension.

now, he wants to come back and sell the rest and enemies of this country want to bring him back! May God destroy their plans.

Amen.

P34c3
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by ironheart(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
harbarzzy:
That question is for PDP in 16 years..they brought us to this level of ours...why do you just like backwardness?
yes
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Jaideyone(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shibaraba:

You need to learn to read my SIG and shut the hell up
anything you post on a public forum is everyone's business. if you don't want to make it our business then keep it in your head!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Keep quiet and stop being intelligent by half. APC postponed the election cos of fears of the IPOB that called off the election boycott coupled with the discover and seizure of ballot papers in 17 bags belonging to the APC in Kano State. Losers and cowards will be kicked out anyway any time, Nigerians are waiting for your rigging antics.
Prof... and what is the correlation between election postponement and IPOB election boycott?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.