Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High (54343 Views)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by abbeyloyee(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:
Foreign countries foreign problems. It can only happen in one part of Nigeria guess where?

You can tag me with your reply.

NORTH

2 Likes

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Totally disgusting
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Nature8(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:
Foreign countries foreign problems. It can only happen in one part of Nigeria guess where?

grin

1 Like

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by BubuZombi: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:

SE or SS grin
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by booblacain(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
I'm always very careful around teenagers of this generation,boys especially. They know way more that what adults do. I particularly fought with my husband when he bought Android phones for my 13 year old twin boys,I had to report him to his mother. I don't want them to use it until they graduate from high school. Exposure to the internet ha made a lot of teenagers misbehave..

Exposing kids to anything without proper guidance will always derail them. Kids being what they are want to absorb anything and everything like sponges, regardless of how harmful or not they seem. There are way m9re things out there for kids to be exposed to these days than there use to be. That is why parents of today needs to be even more vigilant around their kids than their own parents were. As for your kids, I wouldn't recommend totally taking the phones away from them. Just restrict where and what they can use the phone for. There are many Android apps that are very beneficial to kids on the play store. You only have to restrict the apps on their phones to those kids apps alone, no browsers for sure. Play store also allows you to place restrictions on what can be downloaded, so that can also help.
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Conceptman: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Jesu omo Maria
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by HomeOfMe(f): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
booblacain:

Exposing kids to anything without proper guidance will always derail them. Kids being what they are want to absorb anything and everything like sponges, regardless of how harmful or not they seem. There are way m9re things out there for kids to be exposed to these days than there use to be. That is why parents of today needs to be even more vigilant around their kids than their own parents were. As for your kids, I wouldn't recommend totally taking the phones away from them. Just restrict where and what they can use the phone for. There are many Android apps that are very beneficial to kids on the play store. You only have to restrict the apps on their phones to those kids apps alone, no browsers for sure. Play store also allows you to place restrictions on what can be downloaded, so that can also help.
Hmmm,my kids are very smart,especially one,who can unluck anything unlockable especially on my laptop. That's why I'm being cautious and careful. They do their homework sometimes using the computer,and I make sure I monitor them.
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by timilehin007(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:

North again oooooo plssssssss..lol

2 Likes

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by booblacain(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Hmmm,my kids are very smart,especially one,who can unluck anything unlockable especially on my laptop. That's why I'm being cautious and careful. They do their homework sometimes using the computer,and I make sure I monitor them.

Lol, I see were you are coming from my sister.
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by karnafiu03(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2019
AdelaLee:
species or varieties? Lol hahahaha

Thanks....did u know d price??
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:

grin
solablings:

1 Like

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by bobordaboy(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Chigorkizz(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
This Is Bad!!
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by YorubaBigot: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2019
PaulBlaQ88:
I just pray we don't copy this
they have been doing it in the north

So you dont know that in the north abokee inhale suckaway smell/ poo pit to get high ?

1 Like

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by YorubaBigot: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
BubuZombi:

SE or SS grin
MooMoo
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
kenny714433:
undecided

I thought it was somewhere in 9ja.
Quite disgusting. Let me check google to confirm if those towns mention have affiliate with some towns in 9ja

Modified I talk am.
They don't tolerate alcohol at all..... Na dem.
lipsrsealed

Lwtmbb!!!! Na crase u be cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Hausa people now!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
solablings:

1 Like

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Ayajmaster01: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
This one loud o sad sad sad shocked
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by kleverley(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2019
after the yeye highness they'll certainly come back low
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by BubuZombi: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
MooMoo

Olooodoooo, Garawise etc
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Dhanny77(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
OROBOR17:
Buhari again?

in Asia
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by ERO32: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
alsudaes1:

They must be very high

Perhaps, they wanted to get "higher"
Next Level
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by ERO32: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
alsudaes1:

They must be very high

Perhaps, they wanted to get "higher"
Next Level by PMB
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by solablings(f): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Your monicker says it all. No comment.
BubuZombi:

SE or SS grin
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by colossus91(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
solablings:

ah ahn soyablings we will north take this grin
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by dante0147: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Disgusting !
Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by eyizlive(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
I commend them for this, whoever started this should be found and granted full scholarship to any of the top schools in the world. Unlike Nigerian science students who only learn theory, these guys are conducting applied chemistry and by doing so, they have discovered an unknown hallucinogen in sanitary pads. But I'm afraid that Indonesia might ban sanitary pads altogether and anyone smuggling it into the country will be dealt with the death penalty like all narcotic traffickers. Women may have to revert back to using cocoyam leaves like back in the days.

Bros you bad o... But I can't deny that level of creativity
. Make dem just channel am well. Pata ni logo Benz but pads ni logo high

1 Like

Re: Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
what?!! when they can sniff shoe polish, Gums used for repairing shoes or benzine and parafine. these substances are even cheaper than sanitary pads.

Or some highgrade ganja. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.