Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa (53943 Views)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by greatiyk4u(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
First class graduate of University of Ibadan, Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi has been beaten to death in Bayelsa for stealing bread.

Mob kills Crime suspect for Stealing Bread in Bayelsa

A first class graduate of University Of Ibadan whose name is Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi was killed at the early hours of today at Honeyhill Tombia Bayelsa State for stealing bread.

Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi who is From Korokorosei community of Southern Ijaw Local Government area Studied Business Administration (B.Sc) UI.

He was beaten to death by angry youths for stealing a bread this morning, Neighbors and friends who saw the incident rushed to the scene of the actions and pleaded with the angry youths to allow him leave, stating they will pay for the bread in double folds but the angry youths decline the plead of the people as they killed him.

Opuofoni Freeborn Idisemi, the younger sister to the deceased lament that life has been unfair to them since the demise of their father adding that she has no idea of what led him to steal bread this morning stating that they are used to the hardship of life.

She however points out that despite having uncles who are doing well in government and other places but could not help them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JpCeHy3h9tV5e2ZxUEGYqxB7ZczNi9rrXVNRdCLpCZf1GhKKTWWw2kc8ST5GeYRvl&id=100053881129641

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Ihateheadslamer: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2023
tongue

Man shall not live by bread 🥪

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by illicit(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Daily bread

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by tishbite42: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Is this some joke or what?!

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by izonborn098(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Going to school is not bad, the question is u get the connection? Na 9ja we dey.
When i have the opportunity to enter uni back then i refuse to enter school which bring a big disagreement between me and my father but i no mind, i invest the cash into business after two years time i went back to school without asking help from anybody till i graduate.
Now we are living in peace, but the rough decision i took help me build my life today.
Changing the fish brain gender like ciggarrate smokers.
Fellow niggas life hard, taking risky decision is good and also bad.
Rip to the dead i feel his pain and that of his love ones.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
This is very sad. What a country

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by DynamicWriter(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Hunger doesn't want to know your grade or level of intelligence. When hunger come, you must find something to eat first.

This country doesn't deserve this young and promising guy at all.

RIP to him embarassed 😭

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by kokoA(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Man shall not live by bread 🥪
he for steal another thing join the bread, them for no kill am ba.

3 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by SpatialKing(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
shocked angry
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by XerXers: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Lazy bones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by thesicilian: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
How can you be smart enough to get a first class in school but can't even get a menial job to survive in the meantime while waiting for that big dream job?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by xpressionx(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2023
What a sad end

6 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by OriOko88(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Too bad. Wetin he find go bayelsa sef

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by EyeCumInPiece: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Inspired by Mr Bulaba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by CodeTemplar: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2023
When justice system fails, jungle justice is embraced openly.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by horsepower102: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Small thieves get killed. Big thieves get presidency.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by 7lives: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2023
Something is wrong somewhere.
Aboki wey no get primary school certificate are here, doing all kinds of menial jobs.
They don't steal stupid things like bread, they can afford good foods and they even sent money, to their relatives in the village.
A first class graduate stealing a bread is a prank, I don't believe it

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Apus: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2023
It's true oo.

Really sad to hear of this reality.

E no easy out there for man pikin and the streets not even smiling.

In whatever you do, please avoid crime, pray and seek help continually.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2023
And bullion van Tinubu still walking among us

12 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by MS247: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Stealing is bad

But

Killing over mere bread is evil

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by TinubuDcrook: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2023
She however points out that despite having uncles who are doing well in government and other places but could not help them.

At the bolded normal helinues shouting Bola on your mandate while hungry.

After gbegiri is bread

Why the love of these 2 things in the skull republic?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Not ordinary but spiritual

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by greatiyk4u(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Not ordinary but spiritual

Lolz
This one is different from bala blue bulu bula

4 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz
This one is different from bala blue bulu bula
You might be behind it due to jealousy I don't trust you
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by AwokenVawulence: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2023
I no blame them the hunger there is serious undecided hell anus is that you please respond so i know your ok

2 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Ademola47(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Too bad.
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by greatiyk4u(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You might be behind it due to jealousy I don't trust you

Lolz
Your heart is full of evil to even reason so.

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Damn...
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Ikaeniyan0: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Everybody involve in the jungle justice should be found, charge to court and sentence to death

Just because of ordinary bread 🙍

I'm getting tire of this country jawe

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by 9jaBloke: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
cry
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by donproject2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
for anyfin related to handling data, data cleaning, data analysis, data engineering, dashboard building or you want to learn data analysis with Python, SQL, Power BI and much more...

Connect with me on twitter @KennyOniyi

RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) / Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.