Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) (1360 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s 3rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Today is Tonto Dikeh’s son, King Andre’s birthday. The Nollywood Actress and mother of one shared cute photo, of her son King Andre who turned 3 today and she set to throw him a huge party.

She wrote;
"HELLO EVERYONE I AM 3YEARS OLD TODAY AND MY MUMMY IS THROWING ME A HUGE PARTY FOR KINGS IN MICKEYMOUSE STYLE....
HIP HIP HIP HIPPPPPP HURRRRARYYYYYYY"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt-V-amn-7N

https://mandynews.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-celebrate-sons-3rd-birthday-in-style-photo/

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by Prettyvicc: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Congrats
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2019
I think some of our celebrities are failing us.

Just when they should use their influence to enlighten their followers they will choose to post thrash instead.

Just imagine Wizkid masturbating about how both PDP and APC are the same. I shook my head, because I think his problem is illiteracy which rendered inefficient to make right judgement. If not he would have been able to mirror the candidates of both parties and know where to stand instead of displaying stupidity.

Something tells me he just doesn't wanna stand with Atiku so as not to be in the same page with Davido. At the same time he knows endorsing Buhari would be suicidal.

Oh, just remembered this is about a poor innocent boy's birthday.

Happy Birthday little boy. Prayer never to grow up. It sucks.

And tell your mum she's still my crush.

And one more thing little boy, get Atikulate!

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by DayDreamer05(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2019
The country is just messed up...

INEC and Sai Baba will know no..........
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by itspzpics(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Celebrate Son’s 3rd Birthday In Style (photo) by konews: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Nigerian actress and philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has celebrated the birthday of her son King Andre Churchill who just turned three. The 33 year- old popular Nollywood actress shared a picture of herself and her son on Instagram to celebrate the special day. She was very happy to have witness her son three year-old birthday and she shared the wonderful moment with her fans
http://www.konews.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-her-son-king-3rd-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Music Producer Shizzy Hang Out In Atlanta / Actress Esther Audu Ojire And Husband Welcome Baby Boy / Epic As Femi Kuti Performing On Stage With His Son & His Brother At Fela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.