Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... (814 Views)

Hon. Obahiagbon Likes Peter Obi So Much As A Presidential Candidate / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by dayoakinns(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!

I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry!
What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistopheleancabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes.

It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!!

Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by thesicilian: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2019
I can bet the OP's 1yr salary that this man never said anything like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Chill. Results would only be cancelled if Atiku wins.

Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by Hysense: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Fake news!!!

1 Like

Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by dayoakinns(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2019
This man too sabi Grammar.
Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by dayoakinns(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:
I can bet the OP's 1yr salary that this man never said anything like that.
Who come talk am. Abeg go sit down.
Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
It is pitiable when you hear some people from the SW talk of Atiku as thief, and claiming that Buhari will give the presidency to Tinubu, so we should support Buhari.
All the above does not hold water. Tinubu is a theif and he is not good enough to rule Nigeria.
I am from the SW and I am voting for Atiku.
Re: HON. Obahiagbon's Reaction To Inec's Cancellation Of Results... by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
dayoakinns:
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!

I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry!
What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistopheleancabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes.

It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!!
even me set confuse.
say wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Obiano Speaks On Plotting To Rig Elections For APC / Fayose (osokomale) Delivers Pu To Atiku / Nigeria Decides: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.