Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari (980 Views)

American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! / Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Gistpeeps: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2019
In Part 1 of #TinubuTapes, @AsiwajuTinubu boasts that he is richer than the whole of Osun State. He also brags that he is SINGLEHANDEDLY sponsoring @MBuhari’s election. From where did he get the money?

In the #TinubuTapes, @AsiwajuTinubu calls Igbos ‘awon okoro”! Are these the types of leaders Nigeria needs? We need leaders who love all, irrespective of tribe and religion, who loves the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Fulani

The #LowBudgetLaiMohammed named @ToluOgunlesi, lied that my #AmaechiTapes were doctored. I wonder what lie the Goebbels will come up with for my #TinubuTapes. May be he will claim that it was nursed or technology was used

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Omokri-Released-Tinubu-LeakedTapes-says-is-singlehandedly-sponsoring-Buhari.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Did he lie in the tape? What is his crime?
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by chukwunedum150(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2019
I thought they once said that this omokiri of a tin is a pastor
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2019
chukwunedum150:

First of all, let me rig this election. That reno will see pepper
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by thesicilian: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2019
One doesn't need to be a professor of nuclear physics to know that Tinubu is richer than many states in Nigeria, and that he's the most corrupt thief in West Africa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2019
A man made from a corrupt foundation claiming to be fighting corruption.... Buhari is a disgrace to humanity and same wt his ignorant supporters....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Naija4love(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Dukpe219garri:
Hi
Oloriburuku the big money you make never do you.. You will not see joy in your house..ole ole ole
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Salvador1: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu the epitome of looting and corruption

Lagos must be free

1 Like

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Ay77(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
That OKORO part got me laughing so hard grin grin grin

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by haywire07(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2019
awon Okoro grin but he is right Na . grin grin

But Okoro is an Igbo name Na, what's bad in it? grin

This Omokiri is running out of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Dammyofficial(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Moferere: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2019
chukwunedum150:

1 Like

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Gistpeeps: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
APC - Tinubu
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by zeromeridian: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

First of all, let me rig this election. That reno will see pepper
Obote man like you
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by PMBuhariGCFR: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2019
zeromeridian:
Obote man like you

You still have mouth to talk. Boy, I would make your state an IDP camp if you are not careful
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by DMerciful(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Hunter Jagaban will soon be hunted!

1 Like

Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Gistpeeps:
In Part 1 of #TinubuTapes, @AsiwajuTinubu boasts that he is richer than the whole of Osun State. He also brags that he is SINGLEHANDEDLY sponsoring @MBuhari’s election. From where did he get the money?

In the #TinubuTapes, @AsiwajuTinubu calls Igbos ‘awon okoro”! Are these the types of leaders Nigeria needs? We need leaders who love all, irrespective of tribe and religion, who loves the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Fulani

The #LowBudgetLaiMohammed named @ToluOgunlesi, lied that my #AmaechiTapes were doctored. I wonder what lie the Goebbels will come up with for my #TinubuTapes. May be he will claim that it was nursed or technology was used

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Omokri-Released-Tinubu-LeakedTapes-says-is-singlehandedly-sponsoring-Buhari.html?m=1
He has vindicated AIT TV Station at last!

What is his source of income that made him acquired all the properties mentioned by the TV Station and still sponsor a whole president shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Probably he is also servicing sorry I mean sponsoring Aisha Buhari whose Aid stole N2.1B from grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Propaganda and eye service is in their DNA

Reno ride on!!!
Re: Omokri Released Tinubu "LeakedTapes" says is singlehandedly sponsoring Buhari by Mynd44: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2019

(1)

Chimaroke Nnamani Wins Senate Seat / Before You Blame The Igbos,consider These Options / JUST IN: Police Arrest Kano Deputy Governor, Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.