Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia (15729 Views)

Police Debunk Arrest Of INEC Officials In Lagos / Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by Onwestephen4rea(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Inec is right to postpone election for this issue
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by ofwest47(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2019
I know the looters party (aka ) P D P sponsored wailers will say no to the news if the news were said to be APC ballot paper trump print they will believe.
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Zenithnaija.com? What kind of source is this? How reliable are they?
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 18, 2019
DrGoodman:
And when the zombies heard the fake news, they believed because it's in Abia state grin

Why won't you believe a report that came with names, surname first name and vivid descriptions?

Or You mean money cannot change hands ?
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by bidex(m): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2019
How much Abia Police collect? We saw it on video, hear the guy caught confessed to it. Oh! I don forget it's business as usual in Igbo Land...
Continue to sell your conscience
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by MistaBabz: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2019
If I were APC I'll just accept my failure, cooking up unnecessary stories is not the way out. #BuhariMustGo #DauraIsCalling
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by Kingspin(m): 4:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Election that never took place and all materials including card reader still under INEC official who didn't went to the polling units
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by thunder74(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2019
I saw that nonsense video as a propaganda and acting. No security official's face was shown except the 'suspect' and some alleged documents.
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by NkayStory(f): 4:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Too many lies and false-hood by APC minions i take every single information from them with a pinch of salt

From Keyamo to Ogunlesi to Ogundamisi to the cretins on nairaland..its been mega lies everywhere.
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by semyman: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Fake news
Re: Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia by Ayoefa: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2019
The PDP criminal losers now have the police in their pocket. How do you explain the video that was very clear and precise as to what took place?

Rigging or no rigging, we are still moving to the next level.

4+4=NEXT LEVEL

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President / FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.