Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member (660 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by Nnadigoodluck(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Aq12llg2osQ/XGkszJJ01cI/AAAAAAAAAoM/Gqk16KPybcgiv_lQ7LBst8F_ElpWHMpXwCLcBGAs/s1600/PSX_20190217_103724.jpg[/img]

According to a report on facebook by an NYSC corps member named "Nancy Franchez", she said that around 9pm on Friday night in Obot Akara local government of Akwa Ibom state, they started hearing gunshots and 8 buses carrying sensitive materials got burnt and two persons were reportedly killed, whilst the skull of a driver was widely opened with cutlass.

INEC officials ran inside their offices locked it and abandoned the NYSC corps members outside to die.

Below is her full report as obtained by otondo.com.ng

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iSoUj5EZg2g/XGkvpwJO14I/AAAAAAAAAoY/CtaDONFVjEs0okMISIYI7ZV4kbtEXFXrQCEwYBhgL/s1600/INEC%2Bofficials%2Babandoned%2Bus%2Bto%2Bdie%2Bwhen%2Bthugs%2Bwith%2Bguns%2Battacked%252C%2BNYSC%2Bcorps%2Bmember%2Blaments90.jpg[/img]

Source- https://www.otondo.com.ng/2019/02/inec-officials-abandoned-us-to-die-when.html
Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by Nnadigoodluck(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by PMBuhariGCFR: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2019
After INEC left you, why couldn't you LEFT

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by calberian: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Conduction of credible elections has been the bane of this Buhari-led government from its inception.
Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by Ay77(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
See this one ... Dem go dey tell you before you JAPA
Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by tsinzu: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2019
This country is a joke, can u imagine?
Re: INEC Officials Left Us To Die When Political Thugs With Guns Came - Corps Member by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Mrs Corp member, nobody forced to do thework work.....u should have said u not interested......

Instead of writing this piece of trash.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Nysc Stream 2 Abuja To Kastina / Exposed!! A Free Webinar Reveals 3 Secrets To Making 250k Weekly In 48-hours. / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Kusallah Dam Karaye Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.