Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Nigeria 2019 Election Was Postponed: Read Full Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria 2019 Election Was Postponed: Read Full Story (461 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria 2019 Election Was Postponed: Read Full Story by happysharing: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has blamed not just logistics challenge, but also sabotage of its efforts, as some of the reasons responsible for the one week shift in the elections. The Chairman of INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu disclosed this at the meeting of the commission with stakeholders on Saturday in Abuja.

“Indeed, managing 91 political parties and 23,316 candidates for whom votes will be cast in 119,973 polling units by over 84 million voters is certainly astounding.” - The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has blamed not just logistics challenge, but also sabotage of its efforts, as some of the reasons responsible for the one week shift in the elections."

“As Chairman of INEC and on behalf of the Commission, we take full responsibility for what happened and we regretted any inconvenience our decision might have caused.” - Chairman of INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. Read more. https://www.politicoscope.com/why-nigeria-2019-election-was-postponed/

Re: Why Nigeria 2019 Election Was Postponed: Read Full Story by PMBuhariGCFR: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
I will sack this man. Is he more important than me?. See the number of microphones when he is not the president

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria 2019 Election Was Postponed: Read Full Story by nwanyionitsha: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin Funny.
PMBuhariGCFR:
I will sack this man. Is he more important than me?. See the number of microphones when he is not the president

(1) (Reply)

Naira Suddenly Appreciates On Google Search A Day Before Presidential Elections / Buhari Set To Return To Farm After Elections (pictures & Reactions) / It’s Very Obvious Ipob Didn’t Participate In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.