Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church (339 Views)

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church by tillaman(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Happy Sunday Nlanders, I don’t know if any one has ever experienced this before, that awkward moment in church when you spot a damsel and you have been hitting on her through out the praise and worship session, dancing like you just won a lotto so she can notice your Catchy dance skills, you smiled at her, she smiled back.
The chorister asked every one to welcome 5 people, you skipped about 7 people just to shake hands with her, then it’s time for the sermon and the preacher’s topic was basically on Fornication and Questionable relationships. Now you are pissed and thinking out loud WHY TODAY??
Long story short the preacher made an altar call for those who wants to rededicate their lives, you are like we die here today preacher, I ain’t rededicating shit until I have this girl on my bed, so you opened your eyes just to check the girl out again only to find out the same girl you have been strategizing on how to get her digits so you can hang later in the week is on the altar rededicating her life.
Thirty minutes after the service you are still waiting for her while she was in the counselling room. She came outside she didn’t even notice your presence at all, you are like hello and she turned back to answer you and damn her make over and her lovely eye lashes and nails are all gone, her response Jerked you back to reality, now she looks more like a preacher’s kid, then you are just like sorry You look like my Sunday school teacher, please am looking for the preacher’s office when it’s boldly written on the door Lmao!
For your mind you dey curse the preacher Share your most awkward Sunday experience.
Re: Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church by Davash222(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2019
There’s no awful moment in the presence of God.
Re: Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church by tillaman(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Oh thanks for the correction that was a typo, AWKWARD was what I meant to type!
Davash222:
There’s no awful moment in the presence of God.
Re: Share Your Most Awkward Experience In Church by ABCthings: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
SPAN

(1) (Reply)

SHARE YOUR REASONS FOR BEING ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND / Bukola Saraki arrives Akwa Ibom as Gov Udom Launches new Aircrafts (Photos) / How The Ethiopian Plane Crash Has Dealt Boeing A Tougher Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.