Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Unknown Rochas Okorocha Dynasty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unknown Rochas Okorocha Dynasty (334 Views)

Kidnaped: Uche Nwosu, Rochas Okorocha Son Inlaw Kidnaped In The Church / Rochas Okorocha Says ‘buhari Is A Man Of God Sent To Save Nigeria From Collapse / Rochas Okorocha Government Gave Bounced Chequers To Imo Pensioners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Rochas Okorocha Dynasty by Wizvan: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Dearest father!
Look at you! Look how beautiful victory looks on you, oh yes you are victorious!
It sounds foolish to them , but the heavens knows you are, and oh I know you are mightier than a thousand men.

Dearest Father!
They gloat about, just like the Jews, they never knew that crucifying Jesus Christ, will draw men and Victory to him.
They said you are loser, � it is a good laugh because I know you are never a loser.

I am a product of your goodness, so are the lots of us scattered everywhere in the country and outside the shores of this country. They don't know, but I know you are stronger than they weigh you.
They came in their thousands, you fought alone. You fought with so many piercings and stabs from deepest friends and family and allies.

He will be put to shame! Frustrate him! He will fail! Just like Brutus they did stab you.
Sigh*
Dearest Father Abraham! You have done your beat, they might gloat for a moment , but, you will rise like a Phoenix......
They will cry out your name, in whispers and smalllll depreciating circles they will throw hands in the air, and call for help.

Dearest Father!
You are winner! For you have raised armies, you have given hope to the common African child.
The Rochas Foundation Colleges
The Rofosaites
The Rochas foundation College of Africa housing over 700 indigent children from all 55 countries of Africa, yes you did and you are a winner.
You have given the least IMO child a sense of education, made them yearn for a brighter future.

Adamu Suleiman
Chidalu Ekon
Vicky Powers
Agunwa Anthony Chigozie
Nze Patrick Chidiebere
Gilbert Ethco
Charles Daraojimba
Ojiaku Chibuike Stanley
Amarachi Esther
Ngozichukwu Chinelo Olive
Nwokeji Chinelo Miriam
Mazi Stanley Ekejiuba
So many to mention, are all successful men and women you have raised and because they are winning you are the biggest winner on the surface of the earth. It's just matter of time and all of us your children will prove to the world how a winner you have been.

I am proud of you, I will never deny the fact that you are the top factor in my life, you mean so so much to me. I am not ungrateful I will stand by you in grief and in victory.
Dearest Father Abraham! You are winner!!
Ofu Onye ana asi unu abiala!
Danjikan sokoto!
Owelle gburu gburu!
They fear what you posses, they fear what you are going to become because they can't understand it. Dearest Father , fret not.
It gets better by each morning , and we shall all dance the dance of victory.

Afam Bu Genevieve and I am a proud member of the Rochas Dynasty!!

I am Ekejiuba Stanley Smart and a member of the Rochas Dynasty.

Re: The Unknown Rochas Okorocha Dynasty by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Rochas would have been ALL we dream in a politician if Not for the son-in-law he mistakenly selected for governorship. Igbos don't like dynasty

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Be Successful And Escape Criticisms – Otunba Subomi Balogun / Angry Lady Attempts To Drive Her Car Inside A Bank / 10 Great Facts About Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Danogte At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.