Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria (1761 Views)

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Hi all,

Please good people, i need some good advice & a guide regarding relocation. here is a brief summary about myself.

i am man, married with 2 kids (both below 8yrs old)
i am a graduate, so is my wife (we graduated 8yrs ago).
we are self employed ( hustle here and there).

Nigeria is tiresome, not sure of Nigeria's future. we want to relocate, live and work in a better clime, live better lives and give our kids the best of what we can afford.

the questions:

1. is it possible for a family of 4 to relocate out of Nigeria at once?

2. what country can we relocate to, i have Canada in mind (I heard their schools are superb) & cost of living is fair. i am open to other suggestions.

3. working in a foreign land! how possible it is (pls i m a novice in all these things wink

4. How do we go about the whole thing. What documentations do we need?, travel agents? i only know we need to get the Nigerian international passport. wink i need step by step info on what to do, i need help regarding these infos pls.

many thanks..

People that have relocated with their families pls guide me.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Davash222(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Which Canada Please we are complete here already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
lol
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Davash222:

pls you guys should be able to accommodate 4 more ppl. plsssss i help with infos smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:
lol

pls i need info
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by mekuso89(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Bro Australia, Germany, Sweden and Estonia are good place to stay
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2019
mekuso89:
Bro Australia, Germany, Sweden and Estonia are good place to stay

Great! How easy is it to live and work there(Sweden, Australia) & why are these places u mentioned better than Canada.

Thanks bro
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by PMBuhariGCFR: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Go where?. Who would i rule?. Why are you people wicked
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by DonroxyII: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
You people want to leave Nigeria to Abroad, what you should really be concerned about is what each country required from you ......

Now the requirements are in each thread for each country in this travel section. Happy reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by dingbang(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol.. The population in Nigeria is too much sef..let more than half leave so we know who will fix this country

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by mekuso89(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:

Great! How easy is it to live and work there(Sweden, Australia) & why are these places u mentioned better than Canada.

Thanks bro
bro getting a Canadian visa is very hard now
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:
Hi all,

Please good people, i need some good advice & a guide regarding relocation. here is a brief summary about myself.

we are self employed ( hustle here and there).

Nigeria is tiresome, not sure of Nigeria's future. we want to relocate, live and work in a better clime, live better lives and give our kids the best of what we can afford.

the questions:

2. what country can we relocate to, i have Canada in mind (I heard their schools are superb) & cost of living is fair. i am open to other suggestions.

3. working in a foreign land! how possible it is (pls i m a novice in all these things wink

4. How do we go about the whole thing. What documentations do we need?, travel agents? i only know we need to get the Nigerian international passport. wink i need step by step info on what to do, i need help regarding these infos pls.

many thanks

Where are you going?

You must stay here in Nigeria !!

You voted buhari in and want to relocate?

Never
angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Where are you going?

You must stay here in Nigeria !!

You voted buhari in and want to relocate?

Never
angry

OK
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonroxyII:
You people wants to leave Nigeria to Abroad, what you should really be concerned about is what each country required from you ......

Now the requirements are in each thread for each country in this travel section. Happy reading.
Requirements! Hmnn
Thanks for this info
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by otosa(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria, which way out?
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by solutionmi: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Davash222:

don't be selfish now
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by bellville: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:
Hi all,

we are self employed ( hustle here and there).try Canada express entry. There is a thread on that in this travel section. You guys still have age to your advantage

the questions:

many thanks

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Justwise, Belleville and all people....pls help me
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Influential101: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's very possible sir..

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled,

that's how most people have left for Canada.. Canada gives permanent residency visa to qualified individuals together with their family. So it doesn't matter if you're a family of 4. If either you or your wife qualifies, the whole member of the family will go with her..

If your score isn't enough to get you called through the link I posted above, you can check here: https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

It's another procedure for entry into Canada. Just follow the threads. You can start by reading page 1 of those threads.

I wish you and your family the best

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Influential101:
It's very possible sir..

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled,

that's how most people have left for Canada.. Canada gives permanent residency visa to qualified individuals together with their family. So it doesn't matter if you're a family of 4. If either you or your wife qualifies, the whole member of the family will go with her..

If your score isn't enough to get you called through the link I posted above, you can check here: https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

It's another procedure for entry into Canada. Just follow the threads. You can start by reading page 1 of those threads.

thanks for the links....i have been reading the threads carefully
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:

pls i need info

USA offers EB-5 Visa category for families @ $500K FDI or investment in a business that hires at least 10 Americans.

Alternative is for you stay put, Atiku is the next President and things will change.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:

USA offers EB-5 Visa category for families @ $500K FDI or investment in a business that hires at least 10 Americans.

Alternative is for you stay put, Atiku is the next President and things will change.

i dont have that kind of money for EB-5 visa

Atiku and co are all the same
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Influential101:
It's very possible sir..

i see that taking the IELTS is the next step now after getting NIG international passport. the question now is will my wife and i take the exam together or just me?
AND
which of IELTS will i do, general training or academic?
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:

i dont have that kind of money for EB-5 visa

Atiku and co are all the same

Not at all.

And it is not the government's fault that you are not financially buoyant, everyone who is determined to succeed will do it even in Iraq
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:

i see that taking the IELTS is the next step now after getting NIG international passport. the question now is will my wife and i take the exam together or just me?
AND
which of IELTS will i do, general training or academic?

Ask your question on the thread and don't use agent o

#Shalom

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by xavuv: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hadampson:

Ask your question on the thread and don't use agent o

#Shalom

Thank you for the advise

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
xavuv:

Thank you for the advise

You are highly welcome sir
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by NutFunny: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Davash222:
angry
Weldon. We're they not already complete before you got there?
Re: Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Canada is fine but u may need more than $24,500 to secure ur documents and ur kids..

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? / . / Top 10 Countries With Most Job Opportunities For Foreigners In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.