Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘private’ Toy Inside - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘private’ Toy Inside (754 Views)

Please what is the breed of The Dog Of My New Neighbour? / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Male Toy Poodle Looking For A Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘private’ Toy Inside by massmediang: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘Private’ Toy Inside (Watch Wacky Video)

A man who discovered that his dog had ripped open a parcel meant for his female neighbour was stunned to see what was contained in the torn parcel.
The man, Lee Edwards, 36, had received the parcel on behalf of his neighbour, a woman in her 40s. He kept the parcel behind his door and left for the day. What he saw when he returned home stunned him.

When Edwards returned home he discovered his dog had torn the parcel apart and could not believe what he saw – a six-inch pink intimacy gadget lying beside his dog. He recorded the entire episode.

Edwards and partner Jenna Crozier, 34, took the package in for a neighbour and thought it was safe tucked behind the door. But when they returned home they found their black Labrador pup Bonnie playing with something very unexpected.
Bonnie thought it was just a normal toy
A mortified Jenna put the offending item in a bag and it was collected by the red-faced neighbour later that day, report’s Metro UK.
Dog trainer Lee, from Wigan, Greater Manchester, said: ‘I came downstairs and at first I thought it was a training toy. I train dogs for a living and we do have toys that are similar. ‘Then I thought it might have been Jenna’s and was thinking “why has she bought that?” ‘It was just lying there on the floor then I saw what had happened to the box. ‘I didn’t want to touch it and didn’t want the neighbour to think I’d touched it so I cordoned it off like a crime scene. ‘It’s embarrassing but you can see the funny side of it.’
Watch Video Here:
http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/17/dog-rips-open-female-neighbours-parcel-finds-private-toy-inside/

Re: Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘private’ Toy Inside by harkandey(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin see as this dog spoil the woman kolokolo

1 Like

Re: Dog Rips Open Female Neighbour’s Parcel, Find’s ‘private’ Toy Inside by CreepyBlackpool: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
The neighbour should be suing the man and his dog!
what nonsenseangry

he even had the guts to take pictures

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old Female Boerboel PuppyAvailable / Pedigree Female Boerboel Puppies Available. Contact 07065296076 For Details. / Pure Bred Cane Corso Stud Services Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.